He uses niceness filter words such as 'heck' or 'frick'

>he uses niceness filter words such as 'heck' or 'frick'
Uhhmm.... honestly disgusting.
REAL MEN are not afraid to swear and will do so whenever they please to put emphasis on their ideas. Weak ''men'' just feel like having to filter that stuff out. like lol, you might as well transition and become a faggot tranny at that point if you think using that shit as a male is acceptable at all, you're nothing but a stupid sissy in denial.
REAL.MEN.USE.SWEARS.

Attached: 1556121274906.png (604x630, 353K)

thats me. i dont give a heck!! what yew think

what the friggin heck is this thread on about

No adult under any circumstances should say frick.

how do you feel about the word rape then

I'm a woman and I think it's cute. Or "frig." or "fug." or "heck." or "shit."

thats pretty hot. can i borroe your bf to have him fuck my oneitis?

can he slap her around a bit too? im mad with her rn

>YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS
>WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?
>WHEN WILL YOU LEARN...
>THAT YOU ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?!?!

Attached: 1547473139403.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Imagine if incels are denoted by there fervent politnes. Pretty funny.

I say hecc
Try and stop me OP

What in the heck? I find it annoying when people use swears all the time. I'd rather people say frig and heck anyday than constantly hearing stuff like "nigger", "faggot", etc

how do i stop this? it's like there's a mental block or something there. It's like there's a natural hesitation and it just feels weird

What the freak
U ain't gonna tell me what the hecc i will do bitz

>tfw accepted by everyone so I can swear when I like without repurcussions

Attached: 1557081721040.gif (250x250, 123K)

Used to do it ironically but eventually started doing it on auto pilot ...such is life

But mom I'm scared

Frig off this board, you shallabee.

real men don't swear. teenagers do

anyway, if I hear a man swear I assume he's stupid and not worth my time

f*ck you (sorry)

Jokes on you, my fucking depression has made me retarded, and now I cant speak without swearing.

Attached: figurativelyme.png (500x370, 311K)

It depends of how you show yourself to others.
In my first contact with someone, I'll try to know what is your personality and what are your preferences, so I can speak without sounding too different from what you want to hear, (in a normal way, where I'm just trying to be as friendly as possible and get along with you, not trying to offend etc) and then I'll just try to elevate little things such as jokes, starting with a clean one, then trying to make something a bit offensive or dirty to see your reaction. If you're interested in it and answer with another, I'll adapt to that, talking in a more relaxed way, not choosing too much my words. If not, I'll make a mental note about it and go back to how I was talking before.

I do this with every person I want to become friends with, being them women, men, younger or older. It has been a great strategy so far. So if you see me cursing more when I'm talking with another person, maybe "you" didn't let me know that you would be ok with it.

Just realized it's a little off the topic about words such as "frick" or "heck" bc I just talk in a way that is not offensive but I do use curse in some cases that I think most ppl wouldn't be surprised about it

I don't even see the words as substitutes at this point, I say fuck when I want to and I say frick when I want to.
For me frick is a word I use when I'm less angry than fuck.

I curse like a sailor to be honest. My ex didn't like it.

using frick/heck is how a good christian should talk. stfu thot.

Real men know when and where to curse, a man who only says that kind of words anytime is dump.
The difference between a weak tranny and a clean language man is that a tranny does because he's afraid of what things the society is going to think about him.
A clean language man does it because he doesn't need such words to be taked seriously for the people.