Let's write a novel

Let's write a novel. Rules are:
>Main character must be named user
>It can't be a green text
>Continue off of the last reply

Attached: IMG_0602.jpg (680x381, 98K)

Do you want simple sentence ideas that will get fleshed out later or actual sentences that will be in the final product

Whatever you want. It's for you guys to write

It all started when I went to the bathroom, and then my dick became sentient and beat me up

I remember it like yesterday, summer 86, i was just getting a pizza from downtown

When I died suddenly after getting pancaked by a tranny mobile.

Niggers then trained me in tae kwon do and I became more bad ass and got a gf

she was a spy for the south korean government and forced me into becoming an overwatch pro dva main

Attached: 1557497286753.jpg (1080x1331, 357K)

and then I found out she was actually a robot, so now I have a qt big titty gamer girl robowaifu

i became a pro D.va main only to pilot real life korean mechs for world war iii

after 3 years of a happy marriage she had to go to a mission to the mars to rescue aliens and bring them to earth

but then the ayy lmaos got too rowdy

and one of them shot up a Bed Bath and Beyond

ripped her apart and send me her left tiddy per e-hardmail

While I ate her tiddy, I felt happy. I had finally took the dahmerpill.

Attached: EHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Dropping the half eaten tiddie I ran out the door.

I had an ayy lmao holocaust to carry out

i starting farting like a mad man and obtained the power to fly

and then man door hand hook car door

the end...?

but sans was in the backseat and megalovania started to play all of a sudden

then was when I know
time was going to be bad having

so i just fucking shot myself before he had the chance

Attached: 1559091551092s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

the side was shooting out from the bones and the entire shaking was car

woke up on doctor bed and doctor told me I was die

i was tied to the bed and somehow 3000 years passed, it was like the walking dead but i knew once i go out, no life only robots will be there

I was relly scared,I thought I might cry, piss my pants maybe, maybe shit and cumm

so i layed down in my bed once more and started to think about where my family is now, where my friendly neighbor is where my dear cat is. all gone. nothing left, is it even worth living?

Then I realized they are possibly all fvcking dead, and started to maniacally laughed as I took out my cock to murder it with my right hand

Attached: Penis+when+child+touch+_132eb8ff376619dcfd9f9cc2864f2fef.jpg (273x326, 17K)

And then I masturbated to the thought of raping my 4 year old sister.

but it was interrupted because i forgot i left the jew in the oven

but it's ok because shes actually 3004 years old now

Now cock-less i sit there crying never to jack off again

But not all was lost. It was a beautiful day, the sun beat down...

kjiuk

ABAJ

I felt guilty, broken, lost but what does it all matter, what do we matter do we even exist?

But how can our we be real if our eyes aren't?

After I thought about these wise words, inside of my head... I got slapped back into reality and got back at getting the Jew out of the oven and beginning the search for my 3004 y/o sister to rape

I then proceeded to eat my sister and rape the Jew.

After brutally feed myself to my sister's flesh, and anally destroying the jew.

I finally completed all I ever wanted to do in life.

I couldn't believe it... I finally could rest.

He found himself greeted by a man named obscenity, the man said,

>I am from a land where things such as sex and idolatry are coveted greatly, rather than forbidden.

user said,

>Is it because you are from this place that you are named obscenity? Or was that a name you chose yourself?

The man said

>fuck you nigger

user said,

>this says a lot about our society

Another man joined in and said,

>Culture and sociology are very pertinent ideologies, but I think that we are fundamentally animals, what this gentlemen means when he says fuck you nigger has nothing to do with you being a nigger, it's moreso about tribalism and amounts to a fight for territory through displays of power

>this man built the titan missile

But then you realize you've been wasting time cause the almighty God of faggots also known as OP decreed that greentexts are not valid.

Plot twist, user is OP and he's trying to create his own universe by trasmutating it from our creativity

Attached: AOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH.png (400x416, 152K)

Then I stuck my cock in the blender and set it to puree and drank my pureed penis like a smoothie.