I haven't done weed more than 5 times in my whole life but whenever I've done it I have been in a state where I was...

I haven't done weed more than 5 times in my whole life but whenever I've done it I have been in a state where I was able to perceive things I dont normally.

It's like I could see the world like when I was still a child that could barely talk. Every movement people did could be analyzed.

Like you stare at someone and he keeps staring or he moves away. Those who make aggressive micro-movements like turning quickly or those that really respect you.

On the other hand I was also able to realize people talk a lot but they just concentrate in one idea like "I want to go home" or " "I don't want to go home", but using lot of phrases to hide it. Interactions in groups are actually pairs interacting with each other, not the group itself.

The last and most amazing discover was that girls make a high pitch noise when they talk to some boy they fancy.

Maybe this is the knowledge that the important politicians have and allow them to control society.

Attached: shaman-1.jpg (545x410, 253K)

You are baby stoner you don't get to talk
We need to fight with joints now to prove ourselves in battle because you are so foolish

Cool story bro.

Now do shrooms like a real man and stop being a pussy you incel.

Why does someone get called "a pussy" for not being a stoner?

It's something I can't understand

You're treading dangerously close to schizophrenia, my friend.

I know because I have it.

Schizotown isn't far.

I tried weed for the first time a few days ago and I didn't feel anything

I feel like it's reduced my autism a lot. Too bad it also makes me struggle to understand abstract concepts or remember things.

How so? OP just seems like he's becoming more conscious of social interaction and body language

That isn't schizophrenia. That's just being observant and zoned out.

This is the full experience:

>In the beginning I could not stop talking about everything

>Then I stopped talking and I started thinking about things of the past on a negative way I never had : "my mom had to be ashamed when I said that in front of my neighbor" "that girl didn't want to meet me but she was feeling pity"

>I also started analyzing everything people or animals did near me. The way they moved their hands, eyes, their voice, it was like a videogame were every interaction matters

>Then I got a phase were my reality was very simple, like I was actually in a dark world and things didn't matter, but myself and some people near me were the only objects there and it was like very very pesimistic

>Finally I was really scared of everyone in the street, if someone walker towards me I was like he was actually going to stab me, I was very very scared

But are you referring to the moment you are stoned or all the time?

I read this message in your thread a week or two ago.

I had the same experience with analyzing the movement of hands, eyes, voice, etc. - eventually it got so overwhelming when combined with extreme negativity that it overwhelmed me and I had a psychotic episode.

I'm not saying the same will happen to you necessarily but it might, so be careful.

Introspection. I used to get that back when I started.

Weak minded people shouldn't be toking then, or doing acid or shrooms or anything really.

Same here. I also come up with interesting takes on current affairs/politics that I wouldn't be capable of when sober.
Too bad weed also makes my hyper aware of the sorry state I'm in.

There's a difference between "introspection" and psychosis. If you have never experienced psychosis, you won't know the difference.

I have a bad news. You don't need drogue to understand those things. You are just not attentive enough apparently. Or maybe you are just young and you don't know how relations works yet.

I felt the same way when I started smoking. Still do, but I can't handle people talking when I'm high so I moatly do it alone at night.
Weed does seem to heighten you awareness. My uncle takes a few hits before going in the woods on a deer hunt so he can hear more.

Also, I think cannabis may be an entheogen. Every once in awhile when I smoke, I'll look back on the day or think about the actions/words I've said or done and just think "Why did I do that? How stupid." Or "Why did I say that? What if it hurt their feelings? God, I'm an idiot."
And that's not counting the very real spiritual experiences I've had while smoking

And that's just about my interactions. When I think about society, how it has this absolute hunger to dominate the lives of normal people, how it forces people to conform to how a few powerful people want it to be, how we're just a bunch of crude, violent monkeys fumbling around in the darkness. Those times I just want to run and join a monastery and have nothing to do with the world.
Maybe that's why it was made illegal. It opens your eyes to what is, and makes you think about how the world should truly be like.

Attached: 1564610213073.jpg (820x906, 77K)

Says you. Being stoned gets me through the day. Shrooms work a lot better though.

Anything the psychiatrist nazis have tried on me besides adderall low dose long release, has done nothing fuck me up in various ways. I'll take my devil lettuce and magic mushrooms thank you very much.

Oh its definitely a big reason besides others.

I'm not saying marijuana is bad. I'm all for people smoking marijuana.

I just know that I cannot smoke it because of my mental illness.

I'm not a fan of psychiatric medicine, either.

When Im high Im convinced time has stopped like Im perpetually in the scene in the adjustment bureau where he accidentally walks in on them distorting reality
Sober I think about the degenerates that smoke weed all day and wonder what distorted reality they waste their lives in

I've had those moments.
>Look at clock
>10:47 pm
>go pee
>look at clock a few minutes later
>10:47
>suddenly changes to 10:48 because it knows I know
Fuck clocks. Fuck sundials too.

Attached: 1561751726591.png (689x540, 411K)

Yeah. I agree some people shouldnt smoke it and other things.

There is very few benefits to those psychiatric trash injections beaudes for a few people and the involubtary commitment bullshit it just some fucked up political eugenics nazi tier kind of oppression on freedom of expression more often than not.

Sounds fun.

So weed cures your autism?

>baby stoner
>smokes joints

Enjoy it while it lasts, you can never get that high ever again from weed.

Why? What do you mean? Because I got used to it?

This lmao
Orgy

Thazs some sort of paranoia if it does not feel good

When I first smoked weed as a child I had intense highs like you described. Those quickly faded. That is why people call weed a gateway drug. You need to do something harder to get that high again but it will never be the same.

Not all drugs make the same feeling.
Gateway drug is a load of bullshit.

I have never had a bad experience on shrooms (lib caps, golden teachers, penis envys), uncomfortable maybe, but never scary or anything at the 3-5g doses I use to do.

LSD was the one that fucked me up for a very long time. Reached ego-death alone, outside and in the dark and had a panic attack which, when you'reon 300ug is extremely terrorfying. Also there was cars everywhere at the time as I was near a main road.

Because I got so scared and paniced my visuals shifted to match, which was horrible. I froze in place as it happened because of shock. Literally only thing I could think to do in that state was to double back to my friends where I came from, lay on his couch and literally will myself unconscious, which I did.

I have only recovered from this within the past few days, the past nine months hace been filled with fear and pure terror because I was so shook up by the experience just thinking about it made me freak shit mentally, especially when high.

Turns out, I unhinged a shitload of death anxiety in my mind that had been building up on unconcious level.

Remember set and setting, people.

Attached: 1565081949948.jpg (420x531, 55K)

weed makes you percieve the world in a very different way. dont believe what normies say "weed is good bro", "it's a plant, it's natural" etc. let them fucking smoke it and preserver your brain

I remember the first time I got really high when I was like 14 and looked at myself in the mirror. I just stared at myself for like 20 minutes. I completely cut through all my own narcissism and delusions I had about myself. for the first time I could truly perceive how others saw me. a pathetic weird beta aspie. I had been running around at school genuinely believing I was some charismatic popular kid

i got depersonalization, derealization, anxiety, depression from smoking it. probably some more shit i cant even name or remember

It's not bullshit, different drugs give different highs but eventually you always gain a tolerance. Not all people move on to something harder but some do. It is absolutely a gateway, I'd also classify booze.

I had the exact same moment and the dreams afterwards completely crashed my self image. next morning I have realized im a disgusting piece of human garbage

Bored? why not check this cool server, full of hot lewds oof females and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36

I very much enjoy the way it makes me perceive. I've liked to think about things and try to find different perspectives and intuitions constantly since I was a kid. weed allows me to break through my own walls of perception to find new and novel ways of perceiving. I'm not saying that weed can't be abused or has some negative aspects but I love the way it makes me think and feel. my best music has also been created while high

depends on the personality imo. drugs effect different people in very different ways. I have a friend who is an opiate fiend and he doesn't really like weed because it "doesn't do enough for him" and he isn't a very cerebral or introspective guy. he just wants a drug to make him feel good.
where as when I do opiates, yeah it feels good but it's not a particularly interesting drug that I would want to constantly come back to. I've tried pretty much every drug and the way weed makes me think and feel just perfectly aligns with my natural personality. shrooms being a close second

unless you smoke daily for years and never take a T break that's not true at all

Nigga you take a smoke broke. Or switch to concentrates, then back to bud, then concentrates.

Weed and art is the best.

I have to smoke daily, mostly all the time, and the only other stuff I'm always down for is shrooms, but shrooms basically cures my depression, focus, anxiety and other issues. Weed just keeps me from losing it.

"It's natural" as an argument for why something is superior/ok is so fucking stupid lmao

3 grams of mushrooms can fuck you up very bad. I had one bad 3 grams trip that put me off of mushrooms for a long time and turned me to meditation. Mindfulness seems to help me turn what would be just a bad trip with no learning point (oh my god what have I done I will be forever like this / thoughtloops / evil faces) into a challenging but in the end amazing and rewarding experience. I never had LSD and so I wonder why it seems to anecdotally (and perhaps even statistically) cause bad trips and even lasting psychological trauma to people more often. Maybe it's the respect most people have for mushrooms, and the fact they are very benevolent to first time psychonauts.

Attached: 100 hoffman.jpg (960x720, 89K)

I've never had a bad trip on either. I think because I taught myself lots of 3deep5u philosophy and weird fringe stuff. I was always a weirdo anyway.
I never use them for fun really either. I use them for dealing with my issues amd stuff. Trying to sort it out rather than think away from it.

>I taught myself lots of 3deep5u philosophy and weird fringe stuff
Can you go into more detail? I am interested in fringe and weird philosophies myself and I even used very strong cannabis to potentiate my panic attacks. My issue was that after first couple amazing mushroom trips I once did them just to be high. The irony is this happened while I was preaching about them as ancient teachers to be taken with respect. I remember the mushrooms communicating "alright dood", kek.

Uh. I'm not sure how. I just read a lot of stuff I figured would be involved with it. I wanted shrooms since I was like, 14. I had to drop out of school more or less cause murica, so I taught myself since school never did shit. So I don't really know where to begin. It was several years like that. Lot of depressions and rages too from a stressful life. The topics weren't always the happiest kind of stuff either.
I like weird stuff too, I mean I always did, but the stuff I have learned has given it a whole different view now.

What is your personal philosophy? What do you believe in?

Uh. A lot of shit? I don't really usually discuss this stuff with anyone. Not really sure how to begin. I don't know if I can just jump into such a discussion or just start it up.
Like, if you mean do I subscribe to any schools of thought, not really. Just kind of got my own thing going. I manage to have a lot of various beliefs. NEET for sp mamy years and no way to do things I've wanted has given me time to think instead. I don't drive, I don't havena job. I don't have many friends even. So just me, myself and I. Thinking and thinking. I have had a lot of shitty things happen to me too that messed me up. That affected all that too.