Things normies say that make you want to explode

>why don't you just get a job you enjoy?

Holy fuck this one rustles my jimmies

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (1224x1906, 256K)

It might take some education but you would be better off finding a job you enjoy, yes

even tho OP posted a weird picture, there is no such thing as a job you love. The definition of work is stress.

You're a literal retard for not pursuing a job that at least gives you a modicum of either freedom or enjoyment.

>It might take some education
I have a degree

>but you would be better off finding a job you enjoy, yes
I agree. Unfortunately there's no proof that such a thing exists

The human being naturally need stress, so a job you like would mean pleasureful stress

What job would give me enjoyment? Never heard of one

I am a programmer so i can spend most of my workday shitposting. that's actually what I am doing right now because work is extremely boring, i hate it

wrong. i love my job. i am an engineer at a biotech company. stress can be good for your mental health, see eustress

>The human being naturally need stress,
The things i want to put effort into won't really make me any money.

I must sell my time/labor for money. This prevents me from doing things that are good for me

Something that only have to to do like 2 days a week preferably from home.

>So...what do you do?

Yes I am a passive consumer NEET, but this question as smalltalk annoys the shit out of me. Only because its an insincere question where they want to know how much you earn. I hate how people define themselves by their jobs so much. Unless you do something insanely interesting or unusual, I am not interested in hearing your work stories.

>i love my job
That's called privilege buddy. Not everyone can love a job

I would probably hate doing your job more than my job, which already makes me miserable

time passes anyway and there is physically no way to save "labor" so you might as well sell it

>Something that only have to to do like 2 days a week
Like what? sounds like extremely low pay

What do you think about being a professional killer?

>haha just destroy your health while doing something that makes you miserable in the process
>what else would you do, enjoy life? Loser!

>What do you think about being a professional killer?
Depends who i have to kill and the risks involved. Am i committing a crime or is it legal?

>normie
That's what gets to me day in day out year after year.

very few jobs destroy your health. if you can enjoy life on current lifestyle, no problem, that is good

>There is no thing a job you love
That's differently not true. I like my job pretty well and I don't have a especially great one. Hell people even pay to do defacto work in their free time, just look at all those people who play MMORPGs and grind the shit out of stuff and they do it for fun.

>very few jobs destroy your health
I am a programmer and it destroys my health having to wake up early every day just to sit in a chair

I am a genetic night owl

>if you can enjoy life on current lifestyle
I can enjoy life as a NEET but having to waste my day working really ruins it

so get a job you enjoy.

Depends. Depends on how smart you are and If you like killing people

There are plenty of people who wouldn't enjoy any job (that pays)

People who have no real hobbies or interests are more likely to enjoy work because they get bored in their free time

I was NEET for a year and never got bored. Now i am bored daily at work

the words "night out"

There's no actual proof that there exists such a thing on this planet

I am smart at some things

If I believe someone deserves to die I have no problems

I don't want to commit an illegal homicide though

i guess you don't believe in science or objective facts then.

>not making money on your hobby
not a real hobby then. or you're just shit.

I do. There might be a job that i could enjoy. I just have never seen any evidence for it, despite looking for years

>not a real hobby then
Sure it is. however it's not really profitable. In fact it's totally illegal in some places and i have to do it anonymously if i ever want to sell my labor in the future, or keep my current job

>not really profitable
so its not a real hobby

Why did you get a degree in something you don't enjoy?

Sure it is. What is your definition of hobby? It must be completely different from the one in the dictionary

I found a lot of enjoyment working at a restaurant. I had crippling social anxiety, but it really helped me to get out of my shy.

Additionally, if you don't want to talk to people, most restaurants are usually hiring bussers-- this pays pretty decently (with tips $15-20 or more in the US isn't uncommon), and you will get some exercise while you're at it. Picking up plates and glasses and forks and knives is actually kind of fun. I pretend I'm a ninja doing it while I'm busy, and try to pick up everything as fast as possible. It reminds me of playing a video game / sport. Just a suggestion, no offense intended if you know this is not for you.

>Why did you get a degree in something you don't enjoy?
I had a free full ride at university. They kept saying I had to choose a degree, and to pick a job I wanted to do. I had no idea, i couldn't think of a job I wanted to do

So i got a bachelor's of science in economics, based on government stats showing a high median income as well as assurance by normies it was a good choice. additionally, it allowed me to take a lot of online and afternoon classes

Now i am a programmer (self taught) it isn't fun. I actually hate it now

Honestly dude that sounds like absolute torture

/shrug

It's not for everyone. I love my job though. Also there's a lot of easy access to drugs for anyone who's into that.

Programming sounds like the definition of monotonous hell to me. You should definitely try something else out. Have you considered postal service jobs?

>Also there's a lot of easy access to drugs for anyone who's into that.
I used to sell drugs back at uni to afford food, rent

I always had access to drugs

>Have you considered postal service jobs?
No, but I really dislike driving

I picked programming because it's really easy for me and maybe one day i could work for home (afternoons, I hate waking up early)

>there's someone out there for you
>it'll happen eventually
FUCK YOU NO IT WON'T AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

>you're just exaggerating your circumcision, it's the choice of the parent and it hasn't really affected you in any way