/fembot feels/

>male bot asks for a e gf
>i dm him
>its chill
>he makes another thread asking for us girls
>he blocks me

also if you are reading this hide your shit better,i found your dox/parents mushots an hour after you blocked me using just your tag

Attached: tumblr_nrqb5eosrX1s271dzo1_1280.jpg (853x1280, 255K)

please leave the boys here alone, they've been through enough already and don't need you stringing them along.

>he was just my type and 10/10

Attached: pic_2s27afgdfoels8peliobej01p7szg5v2.jpg!photo.middle1s.jpg (630x891, 395K)

Plz be my egriftfriend instead kthx

Attached: PuuZH.jpg (451x565, 160K)

forgot trip
im not gonna dox him ,name his tag or try to contact him again plus i dont thik he is reading this

Attached: larhfk61opj21.jpg (640x360, 23K)

idk i have a list of tags i havnt yet respond to if ya wanna try

Lol so a guy blocked you and you try and dox him. Maybe he was onto something about you. You are petty pathetic, hahaha get it? I said "pretty" but that does not describe you at all so i said "petty" insteaf because that's a morr accurate representation of what you are.

"""doxin"""" aka findin multiple acoounts of people plus your fb wher you post your name and image like a retard

is something i started doing because of some spucial targeted individual i orbit

ima hardocore orbiter t b h and i realised that its really fun
but the rule of e stalking is dont interfere with wat you are stalkin caus thy then get scared and hide
that and also cause im not an asshole im just a creep is why i would never publise any of the info i have

its really jus fun and games for me i dont wanna harm anyone

Attached: q0oP8OyO.jpg (512x512, 38K)

this is why we dont want foids on the board. go find some discord orbiters who will pay for toe picks and leave our alpha bot alone

Some just can't get enough or maybe he realised you're weren't what he was looking for and was too socially awkward to tell it straight to you, after all, you're on Jow Forums

ugh i guess i mean ugh
he is literallyi am unironcly orbitin him

brown women are all parasites that should die

i am jewish actually ouo

heinous#9591
If I'd been name fagging I bet I might have become recognizable on /b/, Jow Forums and /soc/ by now.

Attached: download.jpg (500x400, 56K)

btw tumblr is for fags

Attached: sl084d.jpg (504x337, 76K)

roz who in their right mind wouldn't block you

do you vc or chat only? also a lot of ethots once they lose their one focus announce their availability but they juggle so many DMs their responses are so fucking far apart that it's obvious they're juggling many DMs at once
that's where orbiting came from, it's a natural response to just being 'around' the girl and making friends with the other dudes, in the off chance you get to be the primary focus

why need to post that you have his dox? Are you that butthurt about it? You should deal better with rejection.

reeeeeee
i do that juggling and feel bad about it so im trying to stop but i didnt with him
ye but is a qute pepe
no becaus i think everyone shoud secure themselves ,i always look for such stuff caus im creepy but i never blackmail people

Attached: 2019-08-05-142859.jpg (960x720, 66K)

you would have broke his heart in a few months anyway, leave the robots alone pls

Are u xx? If you are and qt u can dox me and sneak into my house to cuddle me

ugh
who is xx ? tell mee

u are hella qute

she does more than vc hahahaha

not anymore since i dont feel lewd

Attached: 2019-08-09-235206.jpg (960x720, 84K)

do you have an amazon wishlist? feeling generous rn

dox him, no mercy for robots

blackbot here looking for a e-gf
I'm very depressive, ugly, have no self-esteem and am on the verge of suicide so if you don't like me chances are I'll disappear anyway.

no i dont feel like receiving money rn

also fuc amazon i prefer chinkshit
nuh,tho i wonder if he cares sice anyone could dox him pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10_00-08-23.png (407x152, 19K)

fuck off peckle, retart

bois plz chill

why do i feel like i know this guy. i just got removed from disc by a dude and as soon as i image searched his picture i found where he lived and his name and could easily find his fb from there.

people need to secure themselves

did I ask? no?
do it look like I care?

Attached: download (56).jpg (250x202, 5K)

i agree and althoug i was also this unsecure when i was suicidal i believe everyone shouldnt rely on ppls kindness and be secure

what letter did his lates disc start with?

t, i think he was here shitposting about wanting an e-gf before, but he added me off /soc/

Sounds like it's probably for the best desu
I met a girl on here that I'm considering doing the same with
She initially came off as the mature one but she has 0 interpersonal communication skills, can only talk about things not about a relationship. She just ghosts
It's been more than a day since I heard from her and we used to talk daily, if only for a short time, she disappeared mid-"fight" and idk if she'll come back

>do it look like I care?
>enters the thread and posts an imagine and response
Yes

fuck yes is that nigga ok he acts unsable ?like legit concern

>can only talk about things not about a relationship.
wat do you mean?

i meant unstale original

i think he has really bad abandonment issues or something. when he added me he told me that he removed all other girls he had aquired previously, so that might be why he blocked/removed you? if we are talking about the same person here.

anyhow, when he removed me he told me that he was too autistic for a romantic relationship, but i bet my left hand that im gonna see him attentionwhoring on here again in a few days. i give it a week max

yeah but your vagina is on the internet forever
are you in the milf/mature category yet?

We would talk about like movies and stories and stuff but when I would bring up stuff about "us" she would ignore it except the last time where she got really defensive even though I wasnt even remotely attacking her, only trying to explain my point of view and trying to reach a compromise

Xx, female with no penis

WAI
huh i mean it sounds like him but how would abondment issues explain that?im so curius

or a part of me is captain saveahoe
i understan ,well maybe in few years ill com bac as a milf but rn i dont feel lewd
huh do you think she takes the relationship seriously?

Many bad past relationships have deeply ingrained into my psyche a fear of getting attached to a woman, especially a woman that declares herself a 'radical feminist' such as yourself. Such a person is already ignoring reality to conform with their misaligned beliefs, decided you'd be be more trouble then it'd be worth long-run and decided to stop. I've told you I've been with someone with BPD before; it shouldn't be a surprise why then at all.

Attached: a.jpg (677x960, 100K)

>huh do you think she takes the relationship seriously?
That's exactly what the "fight" was about. I know next to nothing about her personal life not even her name, but it's been weeks since we met. I explained that this makes me feel like it isnt serious to her. She got upset with me and after a bit she left
Mind you I'm well aware it could be a catfish I'm just working off faith in the assumption that she is a real gril

nigga delete this you are doxxin yourself pls

funny thing because you mentioned how you couldn't stand neurotypical women? and then all of a sudden you want to remove me because you have doubts over the fact that i have bpd? privilieged dunce

My public information is easy to google and I know that, if I cared then I would have a different online handle. I've given my mailing address plenty of times; what's the worst you can do? Kill me? lol, yeah it'd make things interesting if you tried

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 28K)

also, to add to that, you couldn't have just kindly told me to piss off instead of removing me instantly as soon as we started to get into a bit of a disagreement? are you actually that sensitive and scared of females? if something, it'd make me a bit less mad and perhaps you wouldn't appear as childish.

Where is ur crazy ass at Roz? I want to sniff ur butthole

dude you gonna regret that you dont know who will try to attack you better safe than sorry
pls be carefool

pigs and snitches man idk ima paranoid fug
also reee if you also dye like the prev guy who will i orbit lel

Orbit me qt but I expect to sniff ur pooper at some point

nigga forget me , are you ok?

what mental illness is this? wow

Attached: f6268e56a2ca178e4fe3808a06102302-imagejpeg.jpg (980x2016, 806K)

Can I have a gf to love please?

that is what the other asshole said also

why did you delete its still archived
dilate harder

I think he got banned or something
I saved the post so it dont matter

I am not an asshole
Will you please give me a chance

rchive.is/yXWo9

ahem

I was banned 'tis why, I wouldn't dox myself and then delete it that'd ruin the whole purpose of doxxing myself... also fuck off janny

Attached: banned.png (488x264, 15K)

I'm an asshole will you give me a chance

dont you think that others might try to swat you or something,are you sad rn?do you thrirst post in a manic phase?why was i blocked ?hurt my narcisim which is bigger than yours =3
dont you feel bad bullyin ya orbiters

>he is too good

ouo imakillmys

Attached: zoom (3).jpg (800x800, 326K)

well now im sad

i dont trus males

Attached: t_af6e67cf420544af1f30634fe57ed7c5-imagegif.gif (168x500, 16K)

Hey fembot please be my friend Smelly#7808

lol i know this guy don.t add him

I wanna put his dick in my mouth and feel it grow.

same t ho i love gingers

Attached: 5d2f5dedda638.jpg (1000x1158, 71K)

Any women here want to just be friends and play vidya or something? I am not completely autistic but I have literally never had a female friend.

>DM some girls from Jow Forums
>have a pretty chill convo, convo ends because it gets late
>don't have the guts to message again, they don't bother messaging me again

and that's how the cookie crumbles I guess

Attached: 1557634328264.jpg (836x543, 111K)

i would like to play vidya wit'cha, user!

What games do you usually play?

I don't actually play a ton of vidya because work consumes me now kek.

i span across multiple genres, and i'm open to trying new games too. right now i've been playing a lot of scp:sl, total war (wh2, sg2), vermintide 2(but taken a small break after that god-awful update that changed the mechanics), SWTOR and osu.

i have a list of bois im planning to answer it spanns throu years

Attached: EAyxgC_U4AAmkr5.jpg (4096x2730, 981K)

mmkay. I don't play any of those games lol but feel free to add me if you want though. Jackal#7195

not him but if you wanna play tf2 or risk of rain i'll add ya

>meet fembot that lives an hour away
>we talk for about 2 weeks almost every day
>she drops messages here and there like "i could see this going somewhere"
>stops talking to me completely over a week ago
>no explanation, doesn't unadd me on anything

I CAN'T READ MINDS WHAT DOES IT MEAN DID I GET GHOSTED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1564183251540.jpg (858x1045, 288K)

What did I tell you about posting here u fucking goblin go back to /b/ and /soc/

Attached: 1563752916350.jpg (500x482, 65K)