Is anyone drinking tonight?

Is anyone drinking tonight?

Attached: 61a5bc5c144dbfcb481874823cbbf9071438338557.jpg (1000x602, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qP97PPTufJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah buddy its friday night after all.

Nice, what are you drinking?

I was supposed to chill with a female friend from uni but she canceled on me. I had bought cheap vodka and stuff to make food and all, at least now I still have these to enjoy.
This was literally what I was looking forward to all week. I didn't even want to fuck her that bad, I was just happy to have an actual friend with a soul come chill with me instead of all my soulless chink and gook colleagues whos only discussions are descriptions of the normie tourist shit they visited in european cities of neighboring countries, like if they're reading those postcards teachers make kids write on class trips describing all the dull museums and buildings they half visited.

What food do you have? and what vodka?

Yeah man
I bought some white wine for shrimps but all i used was half a glass
Can't let the rest of the bottle go to waste know what i'm saying
And what i'm saying is it's about to get a lot drunker in here in a minute

I've been drinking somewhat strong beers from 1:58pm. Going to switch to the stronger beers after this one. Woohoo.
Shitty. Did she try to reschedule or do you think it's just not gonna happen with her?

are you downing it or something?

not really, plus she knows she'll go on holiday and that I'll have work when she returns and by the time she could make time it will be when classes start in September so she doesn't need to. Second time she does this to me, first was a few months ago, though we went on some sort of almost date in between.

a salad and ingredients for burgers (meat, cheddar, bacon and roasted onions), though when I'm not grilling outside I usually build the "burger" without the top and eat it mixed with a side salad with knife and fork, more like a salad with a core of hot meat and cheese.

the vodka is the cheapest I could find, it's a no-name supermarket one which changes names every few month (though the bottle shape is always the same and so is the taste) currently it's called kryznikox (I kid you not) because they always try to find the cheapest names that aren't taken/copyrighted yet.

now I'm half done with my vodka but I think I will go to sleep so I can take a train early tomorrow morning and go spend the weekend on the land with some relatives. this will let me save money and it'll be good to get out of the city a bit. though this means I need to take the 7 am train at latest because all the later ones have many ticket controllers and I don't want to buy a ticket.

I hope all you robros are having a good evening. hang in there.

I love cheap supermarket vodka and how they always just go with "Lets just make it a Russian sounding name."

yeah just like every night

What are you drinking tonight robro?

Yeah but not too much because I'm seeing my gf tomorrow and I want to be able to "perform"

No, im a recovering alcoholic.
Origiru

If its a long distance relationship then youre fucked mate.

I drink every night, so yes.

Is it shitfaced time?

My birthday today and got no plans. Got a big bottle of vodka and a 6 pack to get through

Hey Happy Birthday I will drink with you if you want

What are you drinking tonight? I only started my night an hour ago and am still rather sober, I have to pick up the pace

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-210624_Google.jpg (1287x1421, 428K)

Rum and Coke with ice. Yourself? Also how old are you now?

henlo I'm drinking the cheap beer my mother bought me. feeling breddy gud desu

Attached: 12pou.jpg (1200x850, 516K)

Yeah. I have a small batch (1 gallon) of hard cider at 3% which I'm mixing with other hard liquors to get drunk. I've got another 12 gallons or so of hard cider (10%) that's sitting in their carboys that needs to be bottled, but the stoppers I ordered weren't of the correct size. In either case, somewhat shitcanned at the moment. I am musing about the idea of introducing a sort of "All Might" character to Jow Forums. I want robots to become more than they are, and to be proud of their decisions. It's something of an idle thought, but at the same time I see it as very important.

What kind of beer is it?

steel reserve my fren

Attached: 1539992925843.png (1200x1235, 722K)

What other hard liquors?

I didnt know people actually do this kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qP97PPTufJA

20, yourself? . Drinking beer and straight vodka shots

I am 21. And nice, take a shot!

Shot done, can done. Now make yourself another drink

I got like 1/4 of mine left. I guess I can down it.

Already killed 3 Icehouse Edges and am sipping a gin & tonic. Who is keeping up??

I'm only two down. Still sober.

Fuzzy navel, at the moment. Gonna finish the jar off with Orange Jubilee and St. Germaine, I think. I,very got another 100 bottles of hard cider to experiment with, so we'll see how things go.

I'm buzzed. I have a long way to go before I pass out and sleep finds me.

Does Gin and Tonic do much for you?

Damn, 100 bottles of cider? I'm jealous! I'm assuming thats all the shit in your garage

I drank 3 edges in 2 hours, gin & tonic is my plateau... I have a bottle of vodka to soothe me to sleep later. Gotta trick that liver my dude.

Look at this faggot. I've got liver fibrosis and I still drink. You wanna live forever?

It's 2pm here in NZ. The Smirnoff is open and I'll gently pace myself since it's been months since I've last drank hard liquor. Feels pleasant man.

Definately feeling nice after that shot. How many drinks deep are you

Just popped an edible and a six pack of these. Gonna be a nice comfy night bros

Attached: 20190809_210756.jpg (4032x1960, 1.97M)

I'm drinking coffee with milk, going to work in 2hours. Woke up early.

Already did drink 3 times this week already. Hope I don't drink next week even once.

I'm I'm on my third now.

Not bad. Finished my third beer also had a Margarita and a shot of vodka

I've only had a margarita once and I didnt like it, but I dunno if its cause it was made bad or not. I'll do a shot too to catch up.

1.1 gallons is equivalent to a 12 pack of beer, and I've gotn12 gallons at 10% alcohol content, which is something like 100 12 ounce bottles. All you need is a wine yeast, apple juice without preservatives (vitamin c/d is ok, so look up any sorbate you see on the ingredients list), and 2 lbs sugar per gallon. You can use apple cider as well, but it's much cloudier and takes longer to ferment.

Long story short, you can get something like 10 gallons of juice for $30, which is a hell of a deal. Do that throughout the year with beer and cider, and you're set for quite some time.

Hows the taste? Does it compare to store bought stuff?

For fucking christ sakes, at least none of you live in Canada. You have to resort to this shit, its the lowest amount of sugar content i could get, while having high volume of alcohol for cheapest price. Its giving me an heart attack as i drink it and I have no choice but to going back to homebrew.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 92K)

I tried, drank from 7pm to 1am
I didn't even feel tipsy and it's so frustrating when all I want is to be drunk and forget my problems.
So figured I'd get some sleep early and try again tomorrow but now I can't fall asleep yet again frustrating me

What do you have left to drink?

Jesus Christ it sucks. Hearing of Americans buying fifths for like 10-15$ while I have to pay like 30 for one.

Taste is entirely up to you. After you go to the upper alcohol limit of your yeast, you can add potassium sorbate (cambden tablets) to the mixture to prevent the yeast from converting the sugar to alcohol, which will allow you to add sugar to that batch for sweetness (meaning that the sugar won't be converted into alcohol). Conversely, you can add artificial sugars like xylitol to increase sweetness at any time. There's also stuff like cinnamon, coriander, and vanilla that you can add to the mix after primary/secondary fermentation that will improve the taste, so you're making the drink a spiced one as opposed to a pure cider.

Cinnamon and pure vanilla extract are popular additives for hard cider, and they peak in flavor about 6 months after completion of secondary fermentation.

Holy shit the feeling of not being able to reach the wanted level of drunk is horrendous

Is that bottle that small too?

Yeah it feels like a waste of money. I feel jealous of lightweights. I have a friend who can get drunk easily and so he went through a bottle of Jack Daniels slowly and could get drunk each night.

Quarter of a box of wine, it was almost full when I started.
The idea was to reset and go and buy new alcohol tomorrow(today) and start around 4pm and it currently being 4:30am now

Yeah that wont do much even if you pound it. Try again and add that to the pile so you have extra.

You seem to know your stuff user. I wish that all your batches turn out how you want them. I might take a foray into making alcohol someday, it sounds fun.

Drinking sailor Jerry alone pinpointing moments of my life where it all went wrong

Mhmm. I suggest brewing your own alcohol if you want to save money, and have the patience and space for it. Hard liquor is no problem if you can make your own beer/cider, so long as you have a stove and a pigtail. Patience, attention to detail, and trend analysis is key for liquor. Best of luck to you, user-shonen!

I've only had Sailor Jerry once and it was eh

If I could just stop being angry at everything and fall asleep instead so I could get that buzz I'm after
I mean I've had bad drinking days before but this is on a whole new level for me

I've had that feeling a few times. A quarter is still alot so pounding it may help. Maybe try eating on more of an empty stomach tomorow

Maybe a thread like this would help. Drinking with others sometimes does

Yeah but thats the only rum the local liquor store had

Yeah he could chug and not stop.

If you're reading this then you have to take a shot, thats the rule.

The idea is to purchase more once the stores open so I cannot run out, that is if I can stay awake after I've bought it and doesn't fall asleep due to lack of sleep now
I'll look for one but I doubt there will be one up in about 11 hours

Yuuup, always get horny as fuck though while drinking. It's very distracting and I hate it

Is it a case where you cant get a boner too?

FUCK I JUST TOOK ONE FUCK YOU

I absolutely love jerking off while hammered. Takes forever to get hard and cum but Jesus I love it for some reason

Well enjoy your next one!

Well now I'm drunk. Thanks bud

All good, what are you drinking?

Nah, I get mild whiskey dick but I can always cum eventually. I just edge for a long time and I feel it ruins enjoying the feeling of being buzzed

Being drunk somehow interrupts your erection and makes you less hard and harder for you to cum

Vodka. They didn't have finlandia that I like so had to settle for Russian standard

I've never fapped while drunk cause usually when I'm drunk I just wanna sleep. I feel it'd be meh due to the numbness though?

How many shots down are you!? I'm like four drinks & one shot down.

I'm drinking a bottle of Risata Moscato while I bust out the last chunk of my screenplay.

The finale doesnt feel as great, but it makes it harder to resist jerking

Never had that before. Whats your screenplay about?

So its more of a better journey?

Its not very good. Way sweeter than I like my wine.
My screenplay is about the 1993 WTC bombing, and how the FBI completely blew multiple opportunities to stop it.

Add mechs, everythings cooler with mechs.

I'm saving mechs for the sequel

4 beers, a Margarita and 3 shots of vodka

Drink every day senpai.

Oh hell yeah , sherry wine reminds me of highschool. Get a part time job and you can afford to drink JR 5.5 everyday its cheap enough, then when you hit the poverty lottery you can buy handles of Alberta premium.

Living in Ontario I can deal with the liquor prices, the price of non-natives smokes is absolute insanity though.

Attached: 1492643299931.png (399x398, 392K)

I'll take another shot just for you then

A fellow Ontario brother

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-234137_Google.jpg (1288x1260, 194K)

I guess so, but honestly its more like it's harder to control the urges unfortunately

Just finished drinking with some coworkers
It was a fun ride but a handful of them brought their wives/girlfriends, and by the end of it when people started leaving I found it impossible not to feel this gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach where there people where basically in their own world and I was just latching on to their night out like some kind of loser. It only got worse when I looked around and saw every single woman in the bar with a man, and it made me feel extremely small

So you felt like a third wheel? Drink with us!

I remember a time when 4 shots could get me drunk. Its sad how fast this shot builds

Its why I dont drink often. It guarantees to get you drunk easier. I've just been taking it slow tonight. How are you feeling anyways? I'm pretty buzzed.

i want to drink but will just get emotional and abusive to myself.
yay .gg/BfV3mrB

Attached: feels shit (3).png (740x900, 923K)

I'm just barely drunk. Past the buzzed phase but not hammered by any means. I feel good though so that's alright

Well fuck it, another shot? And that goes to everyone.