The only Asian girls that get my respect. These types fuck Asian guys exclusively

The only Asian girls that get my respect. These types fuck Asian guys exclusively.

Attached: 285ED9DF-BCEA-45BD-994D-EAD897E93B22.jpg (646x927, 495K)

Yellow Fever Black Pill:

Most east asian girls will only get with asian guys. The 40% statistic comes from the massive numbers of Thais and Filipinas who get with sexpats. Most of the really cute trad asian girls ONLY associate with other Asians, im talking about the cute fobby Chinese girls you see on college campuses and the extremely cliquey Koreans who go to those Korean churches. Yes you occasionally see one of those girls with a white guy but 99% of the time they only want Asian guys. Being with a white guy would lead to them getting ostracized by their family and social group. Dating of those 9/10 asian girls as a white guy is harder than dating a 9/10 blonde white girl because of how protective asians are of their women. White girls will slut it up with men of other races at much higher rates than top tier Asian girls. SE Asia is a completely different story though.

>inb4 I get accused of being asianmasculinity

Im a white guy with yellow fever

Ahh most asian girls fuck white dudes then marry asian dudes actually

I know what you are talking about but what you are writing is somewhat of a cope.

I've seen all kinds of hot Asian girls fall over each other for a white chad.

The reason they seem inaccessible is because they are not interested in low/mid-tier white guys like us and white chads usually don't give a fuck about Asian girls.

White Chads dont give a fuck about Asian girls because they get absolute top tier white qts. Asian Chads dont give a fuck about white girls because they get absolute top tier Azn qts.

You're talking about Asian immigrants and Asians who grew up in Asian communities. Outside of Asian communities, Asians like to think they're white.

Who the fuck started this "nobody:" meme? God damn normalfags can't make a good meme to save their lives.

>these are 10/10s in Burgerland

The funny thing is these kinds of short, stubby legged, fat, dark, flat faced, small eyed, big lipped Asian girls are ridiculed in their Asian homelands for being ugly.

why would you "respect" racists like them?

Every girl is beautiful here.

2nd gen erases all of these ethnic loyalties
Asian Americans are assimilationist. They want to join white society.

Because they're not white worshippers who think they need to suck white dick to be American.

nobody thinks that. ever think that women just like the way a fella looks?

They're not 10/10s in America. I don't know where you got that idea. They're average ghetto Southeast Asian gang affiliates.

Usually but with Asian girls it's different. They worship white people and want to be white. They think that marrying a white person will make them white, therefore successfully assimilating into society.

Yeah basically. The hot asian girls will make exceptions for a top white guy who has height + face + money going for him if her only alternative is the typical successful but nerdy asian guy. Asian guys are the only ones who can play the betabux game and win. Having a good career wont save a nerdy white guy because the types of women who value that also dont want to date outside their race. The East Asian girls who want white guys are not traditional.

Asians scoff at white guys who date these girls, in the same way whites laugh at black guys who date their fat ugly women do. If you want to piss Asian onlookers off (which most white guys who date Asian girls do for some reason) at least date one who fits Asian beauty standards so they cant mock you.

Attached: 34B60884-61D5-46BC-B5D4-62FE5178B27D.jpg (724x1024, 174K)

interesting theory. do you have anything to back that up or are you just pulling "facts" from nowhere?

Chad dating this one would only make me erect

Nobody:

user: God damn normalfags can't make a good meme to save their lives.

>getting aroused by another person dating a certain woman
Weird flex but ok

Usually only Asians and whites who have spent significant time in Asia can really tell the difference. I am white but spent time immersed in Asian culture and began to see beauty through the eyes of Asians rather than ghettofied Western rap and nigga culture. These girls would be ridiculed for looking like apes in Asia.

>not getting aroused by Chad dating your qt women
youre the "weird" one, bud

Most of the fob Chinese dont actually live here after uni even though a fuck ton come to the West to study. They date other affluent Chinese guys while here and then go back to China. The Koreans remain cliquey due to all the enclaves and dont assimilate as much as you would think. Plus a lot of them get married right after college so they are off the dating market entirely at a young age (coincidentally right after they age out of their social groups)

Well yeah but they're not in Asia. They're in Los Angeles and Dallas. There's a different beauty standard in the West. Ghetto Southeast Asians are influenced by blacks, like you said, so a more vaguely black looking Asian girl is probably popular among the homeboys.

what if you dont want to piss people off and just want a qt azn gf

Attached: 1557306487170.jpg (752x1024, 195K)

Not everyone dates women outside of their race to piss off their men user. Holy shit robots have some really bizarre views on sex and relationships.