How can a brainlet like me make money via stocks/crypto?

How can a brainlet like me make money via stocks/crypto?

Attached: 6gUbcKN7Uxenq7kEqg61BYNxB1V4vCMxgkGwnLw8TZaGBv1S8QK2bCHtMiPED2EMDV7BnW.png (640x520, 223K)

No no bro calm down take it easy. First off, you don't deserve money.

You missed your chance. It used to be easy. Don't even bother with it.

It's basically gambling, no iq above the single digits necessary. It's funny seeing people invest their time into crypto thinking they're geniuses only to lose what they gain in a vicious cycle. When it started it was seen as a smart investment, now everyone is doing it so its just a waste of time.

Attached: 3145190.gif (180x180, 14K)

Only do risk investments with money you afford to lose the bulk of your money should be on safe investments.

Just buy and don't sell, if you don't sell you literally CAN'T LOSE MONEY. It's that simple.

Attached: 1561598907712.jpg (504x493, 133K)

easy user, go to >>>biz, buy when you see red wojaks and sell when you see green wojaks

Dump all your money into chainlink

Wake up rich in september

Attached: 1533686167816.png (785x827, 98K)

buy RSR on huobi, idex, or hotbit and thank me later

unironically, just buy basic stocks like WMT, COST, HD, MCD etc

If you're just buying basic bitch shit like that you might as well just buy S&P500 and dow jones indexes.

this actually happened to me.
>buy buttcoins
>price starts dropping rapidly
>want to cash out with real money but can't find a way
>end up buying steam wallet codes and runescape gold since it was the only thing available that I knew wasn't a scam.

It's a requirement in all honesty, go ahead. Enjoy your fragile fake meme currency.

Don't invest in the first place if you don't understand what you're investing into.

I made a fuckton off it in 2017 but you probably couldn't make much now. if another crypto boom happens you could make a good bit so just pay attention to crypto news

any recommendations for crypto news sites?

buy S&P 500 indexes

Tfw turned the free 5 dollars from robinhood into 11 dollars over the course of like 4-6 months and have beer money now in my account

Attached: 01E869BF-CBDB-470E-B8C1-C80819B86C78.jpg (960x804, 158K)

>buy S&P 500 indexes

Good answer.

>Only do risk investments with money you afford to lose the bulk of your money should be on safe investments.

Those are two separate things. The first half of your sentence is right. Ignore the second half.

I have 75% of my money in S&P 500 index funds. That means I'm gambling the "bulk" of my money on the stock market, which is not a safe place. But that's perfectly okay, because I can afford to lose that 75%. The remaining 25% is safely invested.

Safest way is to put your money in a reputable index fund like S and P 500. Dont take your money out if the economy crashes, it will recover.

Puts for canntrust 8.16 at 2.00
Throw it all in you'll profit 100%

Would $4,000.00 get me anywhere with investing it properly? I have no other money to make more from. Any tips?