Misaki friday

Jow Forums tell me a positive moment so far in 2019?

Attached: 4404.jpg (720x480, 84K)

my cat started getting real close to me
we have a nightly snuggle hour most days

misaki hates satou

found a girl I'm happy with. I'm afraid she could reject me tho

i lost weight and am not fat anymore

its nice to hear that fren :)

played ping pong with my 1 friend today, was fun.

I planned for my vacation, worked out and got into the best possible shape I could with a 5 month window to work with, sorted myself out, stopped drinking heavily and anything else that was negative for your life.
In essence, I pulled myself up, dusted myself.

In the end though it was all for naught, it changed nothing, I felt no different and my hopes and dreams were shattered by reality.

That was a month ago when reality came crashing down and now I'm here again, stopped working out and have once again zero drive to do anything in life.

I tried and I failed bros, don't waste time like I did on this, in the end you get nothing from it except pounds lost, which is nice and all but ultimately means fuck all in the grand scheme of things.
Life directs you with an iron fist where you need to go, if you try to divert from that, you'll pay heavily for it and you still don't escape the forced path for you.
Don't struggle, just let it engulf you until you cannot take it anymore and find a way out. I'm currently looking for a way out..

Literally false. Manga faggot.

I became cleaner, and I pissed less in bottles

My passion for anime came back

It helps me to be a little less sad

What exactly are you working out for? If there's no motivation then you won't be motivated to work out

1 year less to live

>found a girl I'm happy with.
You mean you met a girl, or have you been dating?

That

oreganino

not false. even in the anime she pitied him. he was nothing more than for her amusement

Why wasn't Misaki in school

One year less to fight the forces of the NHK.
Thank christ. I can't do this anymore.

Attached: aea860887b9ebf65fae9658fd252185b.png (842x370, 20K)

Why arent you?
Why arent I?

Attached: 8f31fd6c0ce1e4952b3b68d6559dcf14.png (835x640, 84K)

I'm going to rewatch this show soon. It will probably hurt a lot more now that I have essentially become Satou except I don't have any Misaki or Yamazaki or Senpai or anyone

Attached: 1565401091117.jpg (292x292, 22K)

Went camping with some people I met online and had a panic attack in the tent when I was trying to go to bed and now my mom is picking me up in the morning

No one will ever be saito, he's too messed up

Only when the last person you talked with cuts you off, do you truly feel alone.

Attached: 1558948861585.jpg (848x480, 26K)

baito desu desu nee :^)

Attached: Screenshot - 01062019 - 07:39:08 PM.png (372x258, 89K)

I dug a really deep hole in my mental health that I thought I could never dig myself out of. Like a constant loop of sadness and dissapointment. I made some new friends, started skateboarding, and things are actually going well for me. I'm happy for the first time in months and it feels great. Thanks for asking, user. How are you?

For once in my life I'm actually kinda happy. Wanna kms at the same time but I'm to much of a pussy to do it anyway, and besides that I have people who care about me and would be devastated if I died

I can relate. Good on you for doing good for yourself, user. Keep it up!

I'm still alive I guess, that's a good thing right?

stop your slanderous lies faggot

great to hear you dug your way out :)

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

+ndfsp lanskljbds