Why is this board so obsessed with asian people ? there are so many threads every day on them

why is this board so obsessed with asian people ? there are so many threads every day on them .

Attached: 1545357676789.jpg (340x319, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/12/style/modern-love-asian-racism-same-same-but-different.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno
asian-nation.org/docs/online-dating-study.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because incel yellowfevered fellow retarded weebs spam them

retarded weeb

>retarded weeb
why are you mean

white people can't be robots
only asians

Asian girls offer a lot of hope to ugly/low status white guys.

This makes Asian guys reeeeeeeeeeeee.

>reee

REEEEEEEEET

yellow fever, asian fetishism, anime addiction (Asians look like real anime waifus), submissive stereotype, etc

isn't that mean to asian girls
yeah but why is this board in specific inflicted with yellow fever and others arent

This is why. Being white is an automatic +3 for white men seeking ethnic women.

Attached: jbw.webm (350x196, 1.99M)

other boards are though, just not a huge degree

>isn't that mean to asian girls
It's true though. Whiteness confers wealth and status. Confucianism teaches Asians to especially value these things. Add the fact that all women prefer taller men and it's fucking over for Asian males.

Attached: japanese women+ gis+ japanese vet.jpg (1832x1392, 831K)

asian threads vs disgusting tranny threads
gee I wonder which one I should bump

where is the lie tho
yea all are, g, x, pol, bc all are infersted by dorks and weeb

It used to be not as bad as lately here on Jow Forums, since a few months there's a concerted effort of spamming the shit out of this boring ass autistic meme, not unlike the tranny shit or BBC

Attached: I stare at you while you sleep.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Its more the other way around, asian women have white fever, white guys that go after asian women have such low sexual market value (short, ugly, fat etc.) that they have to resort to an asian girl. Good looking white guys very rarely date asian women.

Attached: 1563205030620.jpg (874x2470, 452K)

what happens when they dont have wealth or status?

this fetish stuff is so gross if i was an asian girl i'd be turned off senpai
yea so how come
oh ok

This basically.

>t 5ft 5 white manlet with yellow fever

It doesn't matter. Whiteness symbolizes these things. It doesn't even matter if the father is in the picture. Some Asian women in Asia use white sperm donors because they want white looking children.

Have you considered that the white phenotype is just more attractive to them?

Holy shit, that is blackpill.
Do you have a link for the webm?

It's attractive because it's associated with wealth and status. There are tons of Asian women with ugly ass white guys.

as long as you have money, this is true

>its associated with wealth and status
dats a lotta cope there, bud

Shills want to push WMAF racemixing so there are less pure whites and so that asian males could hate white men even more.
Case in point
>it's fucking over for Asian males
Thanks for the input (((fellow white man)))

Attached: 1517706321422.gif (501x585, 11K)

we dont hate white men. we hate white men that WONT date our women, racists.

ahhh so its jews. thanks.
wouldn't that make you sorta a cuckold

It's an observable phenomenon. Go to any multicultural in the US and yo will see ugly, dysfunctional while boomer guys and their SEA or Hispanic wives.

Attached: quien-es-stephen-paddock-el-autor-de-la-masacre-de-las-vegas.jpg (1600x900, 71K)

you sound jealous bro
define "cuckold"

I hate to break it to you, but it western countries, Asian men make more money than white men on average, and the gap is only increasing as immigrants become more established.

Attached: pasted image 0.png (600x603, 122K)

show me a wealthy asian man thats single. one

Rich boomer in pic related could have easily dated a wrinkly old white roastie if he wanted to. He had millions. Cant blame someone for going with the better choice (a younger/better looking ethnic). White women are overvalued and are due for a correction.

>Using anecdotal evidence when we're 2 guys both posting on r9k on a friday night
Come on bro....

>bla bla bla
>broo..
btfo

They make more money but Asian/hapa males have low SMV because those jobs are in STEM, which is still low status to women. Women like men in charismatic occupations, not code monkeys.

Thanks doc
origi

you leave halfas outta this, mister.

Whatever, if you want to cope and stay bluepilled that's fine. Becoming blackpilled was extremely liberating for me, I'm not confused and insecure anymore.

Yes. He leveraged his whiteness to marry a woman of lower status, but of higher attractiveness. That is the point of this. White men have higher SMV with ethnic women because ethnic women value whiteness.

So a lawyer who makes 80k with 150k in loans is higher status than a Google programmer making 300k with no debt? Get outta here

>but but but
>i...
btfo AGAIN

this. and shut the door

Yeah, charisma gets girls wet, not looks LMAO

>weebs
Fuck anime, it's cancer
That being said, asian women are superior in every way

Have you head the term Bananarang? It describes an Asian woman that rides the CCC (Caucasian Cock Carousel) in her youth and then settles for a beta Asian provider when she hits her 30s. These are the sort of women that Asian men are forced to settle for.

nytimes.com/2019/07/12/style/modern-love-asian-racism-same-same-but-different.html

It's all here. This dude is wealthy af too.

its telling me to login heck that! got screenies?

I get the point but don't get why men are shamed for this. It's no different than a guys on Tinder saying "6'3 because apparently that matters" or ripped guys walking around in public shirtless. People always try to make use of their strengths to attract the opposite sex.

Absolutely. An Asian guy needs to make 250,000 per year to match an equally attractive White guy making the national average.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno

At the end of the day, at least asian guys are smart and can make money quite easy. Imagine being an Indian guy, its completely fucked for them, they'd probably go extinct without arranged marriages.

what were his sources, Jow Forums? he only said "all across the board".

based woman giving the correct response to the professor tryna tout chan memes for fact

This is a study done by MIT.

>Maybe the most striking numbers are with regard to income-ethnicity trade-offs, as shown in Table 5.6. For equal success with a white woman, an African-American man needs to earn $154,000 more than a white man. Hispanic men need an additional $77,000, and Asian men need an additional $247,000 in annual income.

Attached: MIT_dating_study.jpg (689x536, 126K)

asian-nation.org/docs/online-dating-study.pdf

>asian nation dot org
>MIT
who performed this "study", college freshmen?

Doesn't matter. Just matters that they are associated with it. Same as physical strength is attractive because it represents the ability to protect her and provide for her, even though in the modern world it accomplishes neither of those things (firearms and intelligence do, respectively).

>I don't want to deal with blackpills so I'll be a lazy nigger instead.

It's from the Sloan school of management, retard.

>dating sites from 2006
>participants from Boston and San Diego
how about a study from Vancouver or Toronto, bud.

Jesus fucking christ when will the summer end ?Asians are the cutest die knowing this

Attached: korean cuite.jpg (1200x1600, 635K)

oooo the Sloan school of management.

Yeah, it's all about the "image" of fitness. Women are attracted to the symbols of success associated with potential mates. For instance it's better to be a middle class guy from a wealthy developed country than a rich guy from a poor country. Women don't want to be associated with the "poorness" of that country even if the guy himself is rich.

I like Asian people. They're cool and do cool shit. I genuinely like them as people and fair skin is best skin.

I am also impressed how they consistently seem to fly under the radar when it comes to racism when they're the most racist people on the fucking planet. Mostly towards eachother.

i think any race can have cute girls

Attached: 1559713301631.jpg (900x900, 123K)

>Toronto
>Vancouver
kek. Maybe add San Francisco too. These places are know to be hot spots of WMAF.

Attached: D1bdjs8X0AA7b5F.jpg (828x378, 82K)

aww man! big scarwy numbahs im so afraid of white men dating my wimun

Are you really denying that WMAF vastly outnumbers AMWF?

Personal I think Asians have the cutest ones

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (1600x1600, 657K)

what does summer have to do with you incel weeb fags shitting up the site with your autism

hmm maybe. azn girls are definitely cute.

Attached: 1553805600728.jpg (270x360, 22K)

is that what im doing? i dont recall ever bringing up AMWF here.

Attached: D32B0136-CA85-43E2-A69E-4CB27E8868C1.jpg (1300x1130, 72K)

Found the summerfaggot

Attached: jap w.jpg (960x720, 97K)

yea no, i was here long before your cringe made the board even more shitty (if that's even possible)

sad fucks

I see you are one of those delusional Chans who hasn't taken the blackpill yet.

Attached: 1553210543673.png (600x751, 452K)

you sir have officially killed racism

thank u. i used to be racist. cute girls deradicalized me.

Attached: 1552220592220.jpg (599x464, 35K)

oooh the black pill! i love those. nice colors bro do they mean anything?

Sorry faggot its better then the political bullshit that infects the site So cute

Attached: korean.jpg (1200x1600, 292K)

Do you like the sound of white guys slapping their balls on your sister's ass? Stop being a yellow monkey cuck to the white man.

what did the indians do right?

booo, my dude! very naughty of you to think of my sister in that way.

My guess is that they have ingrained ethnic loyalty due to the caste system. Also more social pressure because of arranged marriages.

Arranged marriages, and desu, Indian women are the least desirable. They're flabby hairy ugly and smell like curry. You'll hear about the occasional white or asian guy that loves black women, but when do you ever hear about guys who want an indian gf?

>They're flabby hairy ugly and smell like curry
i could put up with the smell of curry if it meant an indian gf

Attached: 097.jpg (993x1500, 136K)

This girl looks like shes pakistani, or has a lot of white admixture. Actual dark indian women don't look like this.

Asian men are pathetic

Attached: 1563361491118.jpg (946x644, 155K)

i know you are. and i know im not

t. Ghostie with a micropenis
t. Chan in denial about how much white guys despise Asian men

ya the beta white men. but i dont care what they think

also asian women hate asian men more than any group. its like, why bother? i can never trust them.

> why bother?
>Let's just go extinct bro

white genes are recessive, otherwise asians wouldn't be the largest population

i used to bother. i had no idea how much she hated me.

asians are fine, plenty of robust and wealthy asians to fill the gap.

>just let white guys fuck your woman breh

Attached: 1548881745482.png (446x435, 81K)

ya. any attempt to stop our women living out their life leads nowhere. asian women hate asian men, simple as that. they can try their chances with other men.

you're too jaided vro. asian girls don't hate asian men it's a Jow Forums meme.

yes they do. you think they dont, asian women even aware of how much they hate us until they have a bad day. then the hatred is plain as day to see

A lot of them do, tho. It's because they want to fit in, i.e be like white girls.

Attached: date-asian-guys-768x427.jpg (768x427, 48K)

not even. are you saying asian women dont hate asian men in asia? asian women dont make the effort to love asian men.

no really they don't. every guy says that about women of his race.
lmao

Attached: 1539757863258.jpg (754x478, 49K)

t b h, i dont know what their pain is but they got a lot of it. and the source of their hate is asian men. i didnt know until my friend exploded on me over the phone.

i had no idea. i saw the hints but i didnt think she hated me. it wasnt something i could imagine up on my own

>really they dont
thats a good lie. asian women -tolerate- asian men, its a fine distinction. but deep down they hate us

They start to hate Asian men when they around white people. White men and women bot dislike Asian men so Asian women internalize this loathing for AM.

Attached: 1558648399590.jpg (858x511, 179K)

ur too blackpilled. enjoy being a miserable sack of shit