What would it take to make you happy?

What would it take to make you happy?

Attached: canva-frustrated-mother-suffering-from-post-natal-depression-MADarnN6LVg.jpg (1600x1068, 472K)

You and your unconditional love baby

if it makes yew haaaappppeeeee
then it cant be that baad

i just need a white traditionalist neo-fascist wifeu who knows all the memes and is 9/10

Attached: article-0-174845A4000005DC-546_634x362.jpg (634x362, 47K)

Honestly if I just had some neetbucks I could happily live like a NEET
The only thing making me sad is the fact I have to work to stay alive

Reincarnation. That's literally the only option available

A gf.
Cannoli originali

re-rolling as high iq chad

literally just a hefty sum of money

Attached: nigwatch.jpg (800x532, 239K)

unquestionable proof that there is nothing after death and that I'm never coming back to this shithole we call existence

If I could go back in time, with my present mindset, and do the complete opposite of everything I've done for 9+ years.

Independence, friends I can relate to, a girlfriend I can relate to, the problem is I cant relate to anyone anymore because Ive been a social outsider for so long

Also for some fucking reason every time I try to post an apostrophe I get the non ASCII text not allowed screen

that i just had some friends who actually wants to gang out with me

a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reboot
The Vampire Diaries/ The Original cameo on Legacies

Someone to love me and spend time with me and financial stability.

I'd hang out with you user

good, consistent sleep. that's literally all

thanks fren, wish i heard that sentence more often aha

same
i miss my old friends

Attached: weed.png (500x302, 103K)

I honestly just don't know im good looking live alone but since realizing women don't love you i just don't know maybe death too lonely im only 21 fuck you

Attached: wvsfyTK.png (610x343, 213K)

I use minecraft LPs and music to sleep
something about someone mining the same stone of the umpteenth time that knocks me right out

remember to also schedule your sleep properly too (turn off all electronics and lay your ass to bed at 9:00-12:00 and only sleep for 6-8 hours)

Being the last man on earth

hope you have good vision

>hope you have good vision

what did you mean by this

Let us have our own space and treat us like human beings. Not cattle, punching bags, or scapegoats. Next, there has to be stable income. A bot can't do that if they're battered to shit by abusive leaders.

Just like in Shield Hero, financial compensation and emotional rehabilitation for all damages. Put an end to all of this selfishness and egoism. That's why Nordic countries are happier than the rest of continental Europe, including Britain.

Nothing at this point.

A consistent active sex life is all I need to make my life ok.

tried to ask them to hang out again? i did that tho, 5 old friends were supposed to come over today but none of them showed up, and didnt even cancel. 3 of them even ignored when i asked where they were when they didnt show up

I have one "old" friend left.
They moved, and they're about 9 states from me. That's harsh though user, I wonder what's up with them. Sorry that happened to you.

yup, i've done all the classic sleep hygiene stuff. in particular here's everything ive tried:
>bright light therapy + red light at night
>exercise in the morning
>consistent night time routine, bed time, and wake-up time
>blackout curtains
>valerian
>hops
>skullcap
>passionflower
>5htp
>gaba
>l-theanine
>melatonin
>sleep-restriction (part of insomnia-specific cognitive behavioural therapy)
>doxepin (low-dose tricyclic for sleep)
>trazodone (low-dose antidepressant for sleep)
>mirtazapine (low-dose antidepressant for sleep)
>zopiclone (z-drug, which is a benzo analogue, for sleep)
>birth control (to address possible hormonal causes of insomnia)
of these, the only things that actually worked were mirtazapine, zopiclone, and birth control. i refused to take zopiclone more than a few times, though, since long-term administration of z-drugs and benzos can cause dementia and super intense dependence. mirtazapine worked like a dream for 2 years and then started pooping out. birth control seemed to normalize things on mirtazapine for a while, but I recently got off mirtazapine (after being on it for 3 years) and alas the birth control alone hasn't normalized my sleep.

also, most sleep hygiene stuff (ex. having a strict sleep schedule, getting rid of blue light etc.) specifically improves sleep latency. i actually fall asleep pretty quickly at the same time every night, it's just that I can't stay asleep for more than 2 hours, at which point I wake up and can't fall back asleep.

sorry if this was probably way more information than you actually care about, but anyway TL;DR god hates me

no I actually love it when people actually give me information (most just dodge the issue to earn argument points rather than any frame of reference). Unfortunately I only have experience with trouble sleeping, spontaneously waking up is pretty unique. When I wake up it's usually a climate issue (like in the middle of the night it gets hot so your sweat wakes you or cold so your immune system has to accommodate). though that medicine is disconcerting

yeah this is a professional thing

Several large miracles.

list the top 7

Right now i want someone to love me.

>gets hot so your sweat wakes you
strangely this happens to me a lot too actually. but yeah, it's definitely something even professionals have issues dealing with. primary insomnia is exceedingly rare, so they often try pinning it on some other kind of diagnosis (anxiety, depression, bipolar - which runs in my family) etc. but (and maybe this is a good thing) I've never really had mood issues, so the whole thing's very up in the air at the moment.

thanks for listening though

especially in the summer
temperature shoots up stupidly about 3-6ish you're trying to get a good night's sleep but the warming tries to boil you alive. A well regulated room might help though you might not have the money (and if it doesn't work you wasted it).