Imagine wanting to be married like this cuck

Imagine wanting to be married like this cuck.

Attached: 1565387783688.jpg (2186x1640, 453K)

what? he likes legos... my mom threw out/gave away all of mine

why is just fuck my shit up on his head

Imagine being op. He sounds like a huge fag-o-tron

cus he had to "earn" his legos from his wife

leave my man enjoy his legos

LEGO>women

legos are based

fuck this basedboi onions kek and starwars
and legos

and the faggot OP using this to diss marriage

He had to ask his wife for permission? I'm assuming he has a job. Why didn't he just buy it for himself? I fucking hate modern men.

I don't really see anything wrong with this. Let the man cope with his legos.

>I fucking hate modern men.
shut up .

probably one of those motherwives

Imagine waiting for someone that doesn't care about you.

I don't think legos are the problem, but he asking for permission to buy them

It's just typical reddit bullshit. "Hurr durr I have a wife fyi, if y'all didn't know, and I'm super respectful and a model husband in le 2019 so I discussed with her for hours if I can buy this shitty lego model, you know, outta respect!! My wife is great for allowing me to do this."
"Edit: thank you for the gold kind stranger!!!"
"Edit 2: RIP INBOX LUL"

Attached: 1563484673387.png (228x219, 12K)

Holy fshit, and this guy is married.
I must be a really low faggot, considering I can't make romantic/sexual advances on women and this bastard could.

Attached: feel calarts.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

imagine saving up $800 for a plastic toy and having to beg your wife for it

Attached: 52147136_673592919722101_7414881582333427088_n.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

Read Notes From Underground. The average 4channer has hyper self-awareness; the average Redditer has none.

Maybe the subhuman will actually see this image and carefully examine the implications of what he typed and consider what a legitimate disgrace to humanity he is. Doubtful though, aspiring cuckolds live in an impenetrable layer of delusion.

>I must be a faggot

You finally figured it out. Took you some time

THIS NIGGA HAD TO NEGOTIATE TO BUY HIS LEGOS????

WHAT A CUKC

>save
this was clearly a credit card purchase

Most women want the husband to "discuss" how to spend "their" money with them, despite only the husband having a job. But then they go out and buy shit like shoes and clothes with their husband's money. If you dare to spend your own money on things they don't approve they'll throw a tantrum and deny their holes or something. Most men are dumb cucks so they let their wife control them.

You either die a virgin or live long enough to see yourself become the cuck

See? Autistic people still have sex

>tfw that fatass ginger basedcuck could get a female partner that said yes to his marriage proposal
WHAT THE FUCK I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE
This must prove that we live in a matrix (and its broken)

Attached: cs.jpg (299x313, 9K)

it just amazes these weak fucks can even get married in the first place. where are they finding these women?

Whats so bad about being a collector and enjoying your hobby?

This is why you never do joint accounts and just do a separate account so the bitch can't cry about you wasting the family money on your hobbies.

hea having a good time with legos just leave him alone and let him enjoy life

Its 2019 every married couple has jobs dumbass, so the woman buys shit with her own money.

because most women are very controlling in relationships unless they're the total opposite and the guy is physically abusive. that's why married men always joke around about how if they get into an argument with their wife, no matter who is right it's always better just to let the wife win

He probably got a 30-something with kids who was in need of someone to pay her bills for her.

really I don't understand why men get married, it's not anywhere near worth it and hasn't been for many years.

at this point of my life i would totally date a 30yo single mother aswell

>2019
>Not wanting to be married
>Not wanting a binding, legal contract with someone with whom there's a high statistical likelihood you'll be cheated on
>Not wanting to be in bondage with a person who will decide to deny you sex, while sleeping with men because it makes life more exciting than married life
>Not wanting to have to share anywhere from 25-80% of your income with said person after a divorce

I seriously hope you lads don't do this.

Sure, date her. (I'd get a vasectomy first, though...) but never, ever put a ring on it. never put a ring on anything.

Star Wars is such a soulless franchise.

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

imagine saving up $100 for anavar and putting it in your gf's oatmeal

>not wanting to waste a fucktonne of money on Lego
>not wanting to waste a fucktonne of room in your house on a big Lego set
>not wanting one specific interest thats not even yours to take up so much room in your house

I get letting your partners have their own interest but if its this money and space consuming I don't blame the wife for being very hesitant.

Cuz our society turns brands into obscessions

>the lebbitor DOES NOT see anything wrong with that image

Attached: worriedethot2.png (315x529, 191K)

Shoes and clothing is better spent money than fucking lego.
I really liked lego when I was a kid, and I like star wars like most people do, but now that I'm a grown up boring old man, I find that time spent poring over thousands of tiny plastic pieces meant for children could be spent better elsewhere.

If he likes his Millenium Falcon, why not learn to draw it or model it in 3d or something?
Fucking consumerist drone, better to spend that money on shoes for real.

I'm married but I pretty much can do whatever I want with my money. My wife and I still have separate bank accounts even after almost 4 years of marriage. She's also not a money grubbing whore though and as long as bills are paid, she doesn't care if I buy games or import figures from Japan whereas she spends money on her garden and plants.

tfw no gardener green thumb wife

is she attractive?

Attached: uhYEEEEuSHSH.jpg (457x472, 102K)

>I'm married
YIKES

Yes. She's a sweet 5'2 90lb blonde with perfect C's and a cute butt. She reminds me of Elizabeth Banks, which is what attracted me to her when we first met a decade ago in college. Like pic related but with long wavy hair. She wants raised Baptist and believed in no sex until marriage but that didn't last once we started dating.

I recognize what I have is a very rare and precious thing, especially for this board but know that I'm not anything close to a Chad. I just got extremely fucking lucky.

Attached: Elizabeth-Banks-young.jpg (407x501, 72K)

post pic fag, u can black out the eyes and stuff

I won't be doing that but enjoy a picture of one of her bras.

Attached: download9db93dc1_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20190809-175013.jpg (1080x1341, 280K)

Don't post a pic, she probably wouldn't appreciate that. I'm very proud of you Husbanon. I hope to have something like this some day. Fortunately I'm not full Goblino like many on here so I have a shot. Treat her well, give her children.

Attached: nk35n3eia4z11.jpg (750x597, 30K)

>enjoy a picture of one of her bras
what are you, some creep?
posting you're wive's bras on Jow Forums

lame. post her tits.

Guy in OP pic has a wife and sex unlike OP

thoughts?

s_yim g_yim

Attached: s_y.jpg (489x623, 58K)

you'd think soiboys and roasties would stay off this board, yet here they are

Attached: 1564294913407.jpg (1200x980, 242K)

>one of her bras
sure thing tranny

Dude, just go fucking buy it. What's she gonna do about it? Be a man and spend your money that you worked for however you want. If he has kids it's a different story, but it sounds to me like he doesn't.

Other than their somewhat goofy appearances of these guys I honestly don't see what's wrong with having a hobby even if it's stupid at least he isn't drinking or smoking crack or some shit

Thanks user, I wish you luck. I do my best for her. Can't have kids though until she gets a genetic test done because her father has a really rare blood disorder that has started to surface in the last few years.
I hope all robots can have what I have some day. I know most of you are just dudes who have been dealt shitty hands in life. All I can say is persistence is key. I always made sure to put in effort and talk to girls and I got lucky a few times.
I have asked her about posting pictures of her feet on here because she doesn't understand foot fetishes and she thinks it's funny. She said it would be weird but okay, I don't think she'd care about her bra honestly.
Dilate.

Are you studying for some creative writing course? The effort you are putting in this obviously stupid larp is remarkable

>Have like 6 lego sets
>Work 40 hours a week and never feel like opening them

Idk how you'd build this big shit. The biggest I have is this cool boi

Attached: 91 v6ec5NUL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x774, 215K)

If it's my money, I can do what I like with it, I'm not gonna ask my wife what I can and can't do with the money I earned. I'll pull a thousand dollars out of the bank and burn 999 of them motherfuckers if I want to.

she might sic the bull on him

Imagine being a grown ass man and not just buying something you really wanted.

Nah, I studied animation and graphic design. Not larping, it's just my life. If you don't believe it then that's up to you my dude.

Probably because it's expensive as fuck and it's a completely purposeless purchase. Once you're married a lot of your bills are shared and if you're going to spend a huge amount of money on something just for funsies you need to at least tell the other person using the checking account. I'm sure it's the same the other way around.

>I'm sure it's the same the other way around.
I have never once heard of a married woman who would ask her husband's permission before buying another pair of shoes, or who would obey if he said "no, that's a waste of money".

>95% of comments in thread are defending cuck behavior

Attached: 1560981904849.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Everyone:
>God, imagine being poor
>Imagine not getting what you want immediately

Just a picture of nice guy and his innocent hobby, that set is probably fairly expensive and you don't know their budget situation etc. Gay thread

This entire post comes straight out of a trope on TV. Grow up

>>This entire post comes straight out of a trope on TV
it's a trope for a reason

Hm cope. He is probably much happier than you user.

>his argument is literally "it's on TV so it has to be true"

I had an uber driver last month that told me he used to do drag racing but his fiance made him quit and then he told me she had kids. took everything in me to not blurt out cuck. we were around the corner to my house at that point so it doesn't matter if he kicked me out but still.

v
I did not get the impression that he needed permission to play with legos... maybe he wanted her to get it for him as a gift or something. Even if he did need to convince her, it is likely very expensive and in a healthy relationship you usually discuss it before making an expensive purchase that is not a necessity. I would not just go off and buy a 300 dollar pair of shoes or a new guitar without discussing it with my husband first because we are POOR and that money might be needed for something more important. Even if it was my money that I earned. Because we both contribute to the cost of our life together, and I try to be financially responsible.

>"My fiance made me quit my beloved hobby because I need to proved for her kids"

IM CRINGING HOLY FUCK KILL ME

Attached: 1549768123709.jpg (396x385, 31K)

It's true for me and my wife. Mainly because we pay bills out of different accounts so we have to make sure everything is current with them before spending. There's also the fact that we're on a budget so it's pretty important.
Like I stated above, good couples do communicate with each other. It's also a matter of how people are nature ofwith money. I'm pretty jewey about it despite not being a kike. She understands that and will ask me about buying stuff. On the other hand, sometimes I have to convince her to buy a pair of boots or shoes or plants if she wants them because she works hard and she should treat herself.

>sometimes I have to convince her to buy a pair of boots or shoes or plants if she wants them because she works hard and she should treat herself

The wholesome just doesn't stop bro.

Did the topic of merging finances ever come up between you two? That's one of the things about relationships that is spookiest to me. I can't imagine being financially castrated by a wife or girlfriend.

Attached: 1553387841348.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Added a small change to go along with the JUST hair.

Attached: g.jpg (2186x1640, 841K)

Not that user but my husband and I have a joint bank account that we both get our paychecks deposited into, even when I make more than him. We do not have a lot of money, so we do ask or at least inform the other about every purchase we make over about $100. It is not necessarily controlling, just being financially responsible. Usually if one of us makes a "luxury" purchase, the other gets to make one of roughly the same value as well. For example if he buys a $25 game, I'll buy $25 worth of makeup. If I buy clothes, he will buy an upgrade for his PC of the same price. This works out pretty well for us. We are both quite reasonable so we have never had any major arguments about money in all our nearly 8 years together and very rarely do we have to "deny" each other purchases. I guess it just depends how well you and your partner are at communicating.

We thought about it and it was going to happen a few years ago. I was added to her account at a credit union and we wanted to close my other accounts so everything could be in one thing. But then I thought it was a good idea to keep my main one open because I also had a credit card and savings account with them. I figured it would be a fun money or safety net account since I already had direct deposits to it. Plus I was too lazy to change my automatic payments so we just kept everything the same as we were before. She has my debit card on her phone if she needs to use it though.
I would advise keeping an account separate if you can. The bit of control we both have keeps stress off the other when it comes to buying stuff like food or coffees or fun things. Within reason of course.

I think that's a good system and is probably the norm for this generation. I have a sketch/art group that meets once a week at a tea and coffee shop. So on average I spend about $60 a month getting food and drinks there. She usually will spend something equal to that on a piece of furniture or pot for a tree. Those are the things we never really have to tell the other about because it's just expected like a bill pretty much. My wife also makes much more than me and since we agreed to put her in charge of the budget and finances, she pretty much doesn't even count what I make as being relevant as long as I cover one specific payment. In theory I could be looser with my spending but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Like any of you idiots think it's cuckery when it's an $800 purchase on a freaking toy. If anything, it's his wife who got rekt. 800 big ones on a toy.

Look into the context before you crucify the man

Attached: Capture.png (1244x604, 373K)

>gets the UCS Falcon
>Shitty nu-wars edition
this guy is a fag but for reasons different to OP

literally anyone with a hobby can easily spend that much on it.

30+ yr old manchild boomers are fringe af, just grow up already

>Locked yall cant behave

This is a simple easy fix, no Legos no dick, you want me to pound the pink and eat the box? You better let me do me. I would never wife a bitch anyway, and if I did she would already understand me and not pull shit like this. This nigga has a momma, he's a grown ass man, chill the fuck out, bitch pump your brakes.

Liking LEGO is such a cuck hobby.

Attached: 85B2C55A-3C89-4EAC-98EA-05BF4971C53B.jpg (500x277, 91K)

imagine being a fat onionsboi manchild into children's toy and children's movies and threatening your life with a sex strike like a literal bitch
posting this on Jow Forums
thinking you're cool

Attached: 1526398133277.jpg (711x718, 64K)

hahaha based af

imagine spending 800 dollars on a hunk of plastic thats mass produced

Because that money should be used for basic needs? I know this is a foregin concept for most robots,but you need to buy food with your own money.He shouldn't go on the internet posting that kind of shit,makes him look like a fag.