>last female I was chatting with has stopped talking to me out of nowhere

welp. fuck. meanwhile, i have:

>a beachside condo
>university degree
>no debt
>a job
>car
>credit card

but yeah, not a single female to interact with. at least i'll be able to retire early, i guess

Attached: ai-portrait-wojack.jpg (1024x1024, 571K)

Ghosting sure makes one want to turn the ghostee into a real ghost, if you know what I'm saying.
Women want us to juggle them, user. Every major relationship problem is solved with that, as then you wouldn't be "clingy" whenever they decide to consider you so.

You have money, so I'd suggest some activity for a hobby where you'd eventually meet women. Not stranger women, but you'd met them through contact with other guys and activities, as approaching lonely women is a creep thing.

stop whining and go outside
do not try to orbit females online

user it's not all about material goods
if you have no personality (or a boring one, or if you seem like a creep) of course girls won't talk to you

>go outside
then what?

>if you have no personality (or a boring one, or if you seem like a creep) of course girls won't talk to you
i don't know any girls

well you used to know one right? what happened between you two?

You have all of that and you're still crying about females?

i don't know she must have gotten bored or something

she had an ex bf and she was annoyed that he didn't want her and she wanted to move in and now she's just ignoring me

>credit card
Haha you fucking beta bitch. You think having a credit card means anything? Women don't see you on the street and notice "wow, he has a beachside condo, a university degree, and a credit card." What they will notice is if you're charming, well-dressed, intelligent, fit, and confident
Stop believing that middle class money turns you into giga-chad

>Women don't see you on the street
correct, they don't

why would I be in the middle of the street, dude? I have a car. You're not making any sense here

what do you mean "then what"?

clearly you have no idea how socialization works, and that's why you don't have any females talking to you.

>clearly you have no idea how socialization works

and apparently neither do you, because if you did you would have more to say than "go outside"

You sound like an absolute reddit betaboi. You probably spend your days after work browsing Jow Forums and playing video games and then wonder where all the women are at

i actually don't like video games at all. i mostly browse Jow Forums at work, i just got home and made this post

tonight i will go to the gym and then probably read some interesting articles then go to sleep

you sound like someone who has no idea how to get a gf, hence all you can muster is
>go outside
LOL

Chasing women is easily the biggest waste of time and energy for any man. Whatever you think is appealing about them is a trick, an illusion. Wake up, get a grip, realise pussy is worthless, and you will be a free man.

>Whatever you think is appealing about them is a trick, an illusion

i want to shove my tongue up their butt

Attached: pooter-to-sniff.jpg (986x1366, 100K)

Major cope. You have zero personality, as evidenced by your OP where you literally listed
>credit card
as something that women should take note of.

You will forever be a slave to the vaginal jew, until the day you stop stroking your cock and try to live for a purpose higher than the thought of a chance of a hint of a whiff of some whore's snatch. Sexual deviancy is sin, and your punishment will come in THIS life.

>as something that women should take note of.
that is not why i listed it

tell me exactly what i should do to get a gf without being extremely vague

1. Start lifting three days a week
2. Start wearing tailored clothing
3. Get a better haircut
4. Shave
5. Clean your entire house
6. Go to bars and approach women
None of that "Hey, I'm user. What's your name" shit
7. Acquire hobbies, doesn't sound like you have any

Use Bumble.

user it's simple get friends get drunk then go out into a bar preferably with a pool
table and and ask a girl to play pool or some shit with you against your friends
start talking to her about shit like "you come here often" what music you into and badda bing
you are now talking to a girly
srsly u fucks get your ugly ass off your adjustable computer chairs and spread your seed
>BUT FGT MY ANXIETY IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO LEAVE MY HOUSE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT GTFO MY BOARD NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I'M A 3/10 NECKBEARD WHO WEARS FEDORAS AND I REFUSE TO CHANGE BECAUSE I AM ENLIGHTENED
Nice excuse faggot your right your ugly and too nervous to operate in society and the
rejection is to much for your fragile little ego to handle
just the mere thought of being rejected is enough for you to cock a 12 gauge shot gun put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger
causing a spray of blood and chunks of brain matter to cover your waifu body pillow and anime figurines
all because some roastie won't fuck the thin piece of plastic wrapped around your 3.5 inch cock
absolutely pathetic

Attached: 1563844836853.jpg (460x460, 31K)

>1. Start lifting three days a week
already do that

>2. Start wearing tailored clothing
ok

>3. Get a better haircut
i am bald i shave it all off

>4. Shave
i do that

>5. Clean your entire house
it is clean

>6. Go to bars and approach women
oh ok here it is. i never had good luck at bars, unfortunately. they're always full of old people

>None of that "Hey, I'm user. What's your name" shit
be specific

>7. Acquire hobbies, doesn't sound like you have any
i have loads of hobbies but none of them require social interaction

does it really work a lot better than tinder? i didn't get shit on tinder

>get drunk
no can do, i am worse when i am drunk

>anxiety
i don't have that

>rejection
i don't care about that i literally have gone out and there were no girls. like they are all hiding somewhere. i go to the grocery store and there are no girls my age (i am 26)

it took me almost a year to get this job i couldn't find any other job. i am just not sure where all the females are hiding

You don't need hobbies for the social interaction, you need them to show potential partners that you are competent in something and interesting. Bonus points if they are something you can introduce a girl to, like kayaking.
As far as what to say when you approach women at the bar, it really depends on the situation and the girl. Make it relevant to her specifically.
Don't be afraid to go out alone, it's the fastest way to grow your social game. Go out with the mindset that it doesn't matter if you land a girl because you already have hundreds of girls that want your dick (abundance mindset)

but my point is i have gone out and there really aren't girls around here that are my age. it doesn't seem like they are going out to bars, they must be hiding somewhere

bruh u already know what u need 2 do.
moooooove bitch... get out da wey. literally you need to either find another profession
or start looking for jobs in the your field elsewhere
stop being such a pussy and do the work like the rest of us that arent blessed to be born in the New York or Beijing China
people literally leave behind there whole family behind in search of better opportunities
sounds like you just don't want it bad enough

ok but remember it took me almost a year to get this one, single job. and i have still been applying to places

i don't want to quit my job, pack up all of my things, and move somewhere else unless i actually have a job lined up. getting an apartment is expensive. it is thousands of dollars for a down payment then you must sign a lease for like 12 months, locking you in. usually they require proof of income and it must be like 3x as much as the rent