Is there a point in trying to look good if you're not Chad?

Is there a point in trying to look good if you're not Chad?

Every style that appeals to me, clothing, shoes, hairstyle, etc, all firmly falls in the category of "if Chad was wearing this it would look great but on a pudgy loser like me there's no point and I'll just look fucking laughably stupid".

Attached: 61eOZab3QkL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (951x1000, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/haselton/webdocs/frederick and haselton pspb 2007.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't that be resolved by getting fit? Just go swimming everyday and eat less idiot.

Eating is literally the greatest joy and best pleasure I get to experience in my day to day life. I try to skin down but idk if it's ever realistically possible. I hate physical activity and I love eating. Those are just two constants I can't seem to escape.

The point of this thread isn't to talk about that, it's to talk about style.

I have the same issue as OP
Would bike riding help me slim down if I do it long enough? That's one of the few joys in my life

No its because being overweight is undesirable. You are avoiding the problem like you avoid veggies.

Based and swimpilled

How do I go swimming without chlorine fucking up my hair? I don't want to swim and have it fall out even more. Also, the mosquitoes are out all day and night where I live and they carry the West Nile Virus so I don't even go outside at all in the summer. Eating less, I got you on that.

just wash your hair after and use conditioner. If you're losing your hair you should either be on finasteride or get a buzzcut anyway

My hair has been fine for years since I stopped swimming. When I was swimming, it would get extremely thin and brittle. Shampoo made it worse. Is it safe to condition every single day after swimming? What would be the optimal procedure or routine? I'm not opposed to just buying a few big bottles of conditioner to make sure it doesn't get fucked up. I actually liked swimming, user.

are you not wearing a swim cap?

yeah don't shampoo every day, do it every other, or every three days. Conditioning every day is more than safe, it's good for your hair. Mix a couple drops of peppermint oil in your conditioner if you want your hair to be even thicker

That's because you eat. If you reverse the ratio between eating and excercising, you'll find excercising enjoyable and eating not so much.
Get fit, you will still have all your problems, but at least you won't be pudgy.

I know, I only shampoo once or twice a week. Chlorine just fucks my hair up. Also, like I said, my city is swarming with mosquitoes. Are there cheap solutions to repel them that are water-proof?
Is that going to help? I always thought buying anything to go swimming was for professional athletes. I just jump in with my underwear on.

>>Wouldn't that be resolved by getting fit?

Attached: 1545708896609.png (700x471, 34K)

You absolute asshat, getting fit is not the same as getting friends.
Stay a barely mobile piece of human recluse then, if you're going to be a depressed robot you might as well be Jow Forums about it.

the guy is literally a better person by panel 4 though. Fitness is it's own virtue.

>Is that going to help?
it should. it doesn't hurt to try.

Why dont you just dress like a cool fatass and not care what people think?

fatasses arent cool

Exactly, lipstick on a pig.

true but i think pigs are pretty cute desu

Attached: 1469083980706.gif (160x160, 997K)

Looking good can make people think you're Chad. I'm still a virgin but no one believes me because of how I dress and behave.

If you like it, wear it. Fashion isn't just about showing off to other people, it's as much about liking the way you look in something.

>letting shitty comics guide your life

It's like you're just searching an excuse to not move your low t fat ass, yes the world will still be a shithole if you become fit, but you can just stay there and cry on your anime website like a fag or trying to not be a piece of shit and become strong, no fashion can make a lardass look good sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/haselton/webdocs/frederick and haselton pspb 2007.pdf page 6