Fembots

honest opinion on so y boys/numales?

the only way I can fathom their faggy childish attitudes and over exaggerated emotional outbursts/facial expression is that women in their lives somehow encourage it.

who are the women enabling these people? loads of them are married or have girlfriends, do these vapid queers make you hard?

Attached: ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7.jpg (1050x1080, 462K)

But don't u want a beta male orbiter that you can settle for what you hit the wall?

pros
>they dont go around whining about how they will never get someone, and they probably try putting themselves out there

cons
>everything else

Attached: dunkey.jpg (615x567, 61K)

is this their primary function?
i guess that makes sense but dont women want more out of their men

who are the women fucking these guys?
why do they do it?

You seem to forget one thing
>the right woman will fuck any man

>Lobos
Come on man, he's fine.

Knk97T

join if you like girly bois.

>the right woman will fuck any man
and marry them?

do gay men fetishise these people

Guys like that are extremely unattractive. I want a guy who thinks on his own and shares his opinions with me even if he knows I won't really agree. It's also pathetic if a guy is donating his money to some girl he doesn't even know. Any guy like that which has tried to make advances on me I rejected him instantly.

so who are the women who do enable it? does the basedgirl exist?

I have no idea. I only have one other friend and she doesn't like guys like that either.

im just trying to understand, as from my perspective even though their over-reactions and exaggerated gestures appear totally inauthentic and a bit gay, objectively a lot of these guys are way more successful with women than i have been in my life. also to themselves and among their peers, they may even be having the time of their lives genuinely with the latest bullshit trending capeshit/vidya, which again is something i havent achieved.
not that success with women is any metric to cry about these days but making yourself happy? they might be doing something right.

im too hard bitten to ever imitate the mannerisms, nor would i want to but id like to know more about how they get away with it with women who should really be viewing them as a bunch of pathetic faggots, i could learn something there

Why is Jow Forums ossessed wish these guys

So if I offered to donate money to you, you would reject the money?

I think a lot of the girls they get are trendy feminists, like the kind that think they're pan and non binary and crap. Or fat ugly white women. That's what I've noticed. They definitely areant getting girls of value or who you would probably even want to date so you probably shouldn't worry about it.

>you probably shouldn't worry about it.
probably not and i dont usually think too much on it, i just had a strange moment tonight on my way home from work where i saw dozens of them around a cafe prancing about in fancy dress.
they were all giddy taking pictures of each other in their stereotypical campy manner, there were a lot of decent looking women among the numale types that definitely were not hamplanets.

i wonder if its because these men arent putting any pressure on their women to grow up themselves that makes them attractive to be around? these werent teenagers at the cafe

It might also make these women feel dominant in someway. Like they're the ones wearing the pants in the relationship. It's hard to say because I've never been able to find guys like that attractive. Maturity might also be a thing. I know my old roommate in college was pretty immature and childish and she ended up dating a guy like the men you are comparing yourself to. So yeah, your last statement may be true.

Men are either warriors or litteral blobs.

>So yeah, your last statement may be true.
and sadly my earlier one about those people being happy.

even if the social media activity, the toys, the constant need to show how much fun eveything is, is just an outward projection that can only exist through peer affirmation, that peer approval probably does bring them real comfort. which is something many on this board arent getting anytime soon, most of us dont even have hobbies to ironically nostalgiafag over with friends, even inauthentic interests.
with so many of their consumer bullshit interests being routed in an era of their lives (childhood, college) where they might have been genuinely happy, they will never really need to grow out of it, as theres always going to be enough of them through the coming years to constantly keep the timeless ironic childhood shitshow rolling well into their 40s, 50s and death.
i was kind of hoping one of their women would show up and explain the attraction part of it though, they cant build a whole realtionship on an outward projection of social media fun can they?

Do you really think those type of women would be on Jow Forums?specifically r9k?

They won't and can't fight and kill for you so they aren't attractive. When any shit hits the fan, who seems more and usually is capable? Your normal femnon, get out of here.

Unironically so yb oy. They are much more pleasant to be around and treat women better. Literally every guy I have ever been interested in has been a supposed numale by Jow Forums standards and idec.

ive no idea, this is just my usual board, see lots of mocking posts about so y's on here but ive never heard a take on them from women.

>jumps to any womans defense on the Internet despite not ever receiving any rewards or personal benefit
You mean... not a complete psychopath? How is being capable of empathy and not needing everything to personally benefit you in order to care a bad thing...?

>They are much more pleasant to be around
dont you get bored of their faggy mannerisms?
>and treat women better.
i guess theres something to this, who would have thought women like niceguys afterall.

>any womans defense
>any

They dont make me feel dominant per se. Just seen as an equal. I could never be with a guy who viewed women as inferior and treated me as such.
>dont you get bored of their faggy mannerisms?
I dont view them as faggy so no not really

Foid here.

I find these kind of men completely repulsive and refuse to date them.

I feel like I may be thinking of something different than you. The guys I'm thinking of are the ones that have apologized on other men's behalf for mistreating me and act like they have to make it up to me for other men being shitty. I want a guy to see me as a equal but I also don't want him to start being apologetic and act like he has to make up for some other guys mistakes.

>Just seen as an equal. I could never be with a guy who viewed women as inferior and treated me as such.
men and women shouldnt be equal in the sense that they are the same, we're different creatures and there will be genuine inferiority/dominance from both sexes in different areas. between any 2 individuals this is the case.

its kind of a tangent from the numale thing imo, dont you find the seemingly aimless childish stuff with toys and capeshit annoying and a turn off? we all have our moments but the route of the open mouth so ysmile thing they do is about projecting that everything is super fun all the time, its a mindset that seems to spread into every aspect of their on and offline personas.

why do so many of them end up married or with girlfriends?
are the women just cucking themselves?

I married one!
He treats me like an actual human being, we genuinely enjoy one another, and we have the same values and political views. He is my best friend.
Call him a beta, s o y b o y, cuck, libtard, numale, whatever. We are really happy together. Nothing else matters really.
K? I just have issues with enforced traditional gender roles, for both men and women. Like who cares. Do what feels right and authentic for you. I am pretty traditionally feminine because I like it, but not in every possible way. I am not going to submit to a man just because I am expected to. I do not like being dominated, nor do I like to dominate others. Like I said, I want to be treated as an equal, with mutual love and respect for one another. What we bring to the relationship comes down to our strengths and weaknesses as individuals, not as a man or a woman. Maybe this does not appeal to you and thats fine, this is what works for us.

>guys that are declared bad arbitrarily by a bunch of incels
>thinking that has anything to do with women's taste

>Maybe this does not appeal to you and thats fine, this is what works for us.
thats a bit of a leap, where did i say that mutual respect doesnt appeal? because i said men and women are not the same and both have strengths/weaknesses in different areas?

Fat women enable them.

No self respecting woman would lower themselves to these manchildren.

What I meant was a relationship that is not based on traditional gender roles, for example, traditionally: man is the "head" of the household and primary breadwinner, submissive or subservient wife who does the majority of domestic housework, cooking and parenting or is a SAHM. Decisions may be made together initially but ultimately comes down to the husband.
My husband is the "breadwinner" right now because I am NEET due to circumstances. However, a few years ago I worked and paid all our bills and supported him/us while he was a NEET. Eventually I will probably go back to work and we will contribute equally. We both clean and cook, though he cooks more often because he enjoys it and is honestly much better at it. Neither of us is the "head" of our household because our cat is, lol. All of our major decisions are made together. We provide emotional support for each other. When we have kids, we will probably both work part-time so we can both spend quality time with our child while they are young. We will be equally involved parents. In the bedroom we both give and receive and neither of us is particularly dominating or submissive. I hope this makes sense... that's what I mean by an equal partnership. Not terribly radical expectations but not very popular among channers who are always looking for a trad wife.

dunkey's actually funny though and he looks cute now that he's switched out his mass shooter glasses