Millennials are the most pathetic generation ever

Millennials is the shittiest generation ever.

Waaaaaaaaay worse than Boomers.

At least millennials weren't lazy neets and they worked since they were young. They worked all their lives.At least boomers weren't all the time inside playing video games and in the internet watching stupid videos and memes. At least they got married and have children...

Prove me wrong that Millennials aren't the most pathetic generation in history.

Attached: millennials-americaretail-660x330-2.jpg (660x330, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dynamicsignal.com/2018/10/09/key-statistics-millennials-in-the-workplace/
uschamberfoundation.org/reports/millennial-generation-research-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Millennials
>Boomers
>Zoomers

How to know that someone is a huge faggot: he uses these words.

The cost of living was lower. Which allowed them to afford houses and cars
And gain independence more easily. Christian values were celebrated instead of suppressed

Millennials work more than previous generations, not less. They are less likely to use vacation time and more likely to work unpaid overtime.

>dynamicsignal.com/2018/10/09/key-statistics-millennials-in-the-workplace/
>uschamberfoundation.org/reports/millennial-generation-research-review

Attached: W160629_ACHOR_AMERICAS-1200x892.png (1200x892, 72K)

You think the Woodstock and LSD generation celebrated Christianity? Lol, try 1901 if you want to see America dominated by Christian culture.

I agree on all of that but they were stronger people both mentally and physically. All the boomers from my family, my parents and uncles, all of them started working since they were like 18 or even before, at 16. And in my country they were poor and they worked their way up. In contrast me and all my generation have have it all since we were born: computers, video games, cars, money, clothes, easy to go to college, etc. And we are pathetic compare to them.

>boomers
>woodstock generation
Woodstock occured in 1969. Baby boomers at the time were anywhere from 23 to 5 years old at the time. The Silent Generation were the main group of people to attend Woodstock.

>Millennials are likely the most studied generation in history.
Yeah...... and for what? For what you want your fucking degrees and post-degrees? To work delivering pizza in a shitty job that you could do with almost no education?

I think you're just projecting your own failings onto your entire generation as an excuse for why you're a lazy piece of shit.

>money
>easy to go to college
Lmao. Boomers economically made far more money per hour worked than millennials do. They also had college at a far lower percentage of their earning power. We live in a time of debt economics you retard.

In my country the boomers weren't spoiled like in the USA. Both the family of my parents were fucking poor that didn't even have money for new shoes.

Holy shit are you a retard? They mean millennials are the generation that has received the most academic study, not the generation with the most college education. Both are true but your ability to understand articles is obviously lacking.

I have no clue where you live so I can't comment on it. Tell me your country or region of origin so I can pull up statistics on it.

wtf? no. woodstock was mostly college aged boomers

The average age of woodstock attendees was 23, on the very upper end of the boomer age range. There were numerous members of the silent generation there.

Woodstock 1969
Hippies

Do you realize that was a tiny minority of the population right?
Or do you really think that all the boomers were Hippies?

Zoomers are much worse
literally all autistic homos and whores

I weep for the future

They are the sons of the Millennials, nothing good can come up from there.

no zoomers are sons of Gen X, millennial's childrens are mostly gen Alpha

No, they arent. The oldest millennial are 37 years old. Zoomers range from 22 to 7 years old. Only very young zoomers are the kids of millenials, unless the millennial had kids extremely early. Most zoomers are the children of Gen X.

Eat shit and go fuck yourself. Boomers voted themselves all of the wealth and now the future generation is stuck holding the bags.

>average age of woodstock attendees was 23

Median != average. a few 30-40 year olds (outliers) will bring up the average. In contrast almost 90% of them were probably under 30 years old, ie it was a festival dominated by boomers.

Also a lot of demographers put the boomer start date before 1945, since the US birth rate had already started climbing again by 1940. Woodstock was a festival where most of them were in their teens to mid 20s (ie boomers).

Later on boomers no longer wanted sexual liberation (Woodstock) but also wanted economic liberation which lead to the election of Reagan and the dismantling of trade unions, financial deregulation.

No, there's an overlap for zoomer babbies.

>Boomers voted themselves all of the wealth

It helps to remember that most of that wealth is pretty hollow and can disappear if a few people start selling their assets the same time.

A crappy house that's "worth" 1 million is still just a crappy house and did not measurably improve their quality of life.

>the future generation is stuck holding the bags.

Most boomers are still relatively young. The youngest ones are still in their 50s. The oldest boomers are still younger than the median life expectancy in the US.

Boomers are going to be stuck holding their own bags when younger people who have pretty crappy jobs can't afford to pay into the pension system.

>A crappy house that's "worth" 1 million is still just a crappy house
but it is still a house that they own. how many millennials do you think even own a house?

That's because they're a.) terrified that someone else will be sitting in their seat when they get back and b.) barely get any vacation time anyway. People would be lucky to get more than three to five days of vacation a year their first three years at a company and often that time ends up getting eaten up by doctor's appointments or other out-of-office obligations.

>first three years at a company and often that time ends up getting eaten up by doctor's appointments or other out-of-office obligations.

Pretty much this. Been wagecucking for 4 years and still haven't taken a day of actual vacation.

At one job, I even had to use "vacation" time to attend a 2-day corporate retreat. Most people at the retreat just ended up working anyways in the hotel lobby. The people who didn't attend were let go within a few months. I left that company shortly afterwards after finding another job and haven't looked back.

Attached: qpatg763n2rx.png (818x608, 703K)

imagine being an adult and having to go through this shit think id kms or keep a steel flask of vodka on me at all times

Fedora kinda tight today huh?