Look kid, don't feel so upset about being a virgin. Sex is no big deal. Here, lie down. Let me show you

>Look kid, don't feel so upset about being a virgin. Sex is no big deal. Here, lie down. Let me show you.
what's the correct move here?

Attached: daria31.jpg (1080x1194, 217K)

where are your traffickers? boutta go straight incel on em, m'lady

Sex isnt a big deal but I think a lot of people want the validation more than just getting laid.

be surprised she wants to fuck a fat guy

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE

(ORIGINAL COMMENT)

Attached: fcafb55cde95f6e595c96c76ca960df181d17935_00.jpg (400x400, 37K)

no i don't know you and i want to save my virginity for marriage

Her hands creep me out

first, explain how this situation could possibly come about.

He thinks real life is eroge

Lay down and have fun.
Hopefully no std.
Wait a second is that a real girl or a trap?

I'd probably start crying

I hate these "what if, scenario" threads. There's nothing of value here as the response always depends on the person you're talking to. None of the responses you come up with will ever apply to real life.

Let her show me, only to grab and roll over on top of her as things heat up, pin her down, and ask if this means we're dating now while going balls deep in her.
But this is a trick question, right?

something like this happened to me except it wasn't straightforward and I was too autism to realize what she meant at the time
>be at chad friend's parent's house
>still invite me over cuz of childhood ties but clearly we are on different social tiers now
>has lots of qts from another school over
>we play a variation of drunk hide and seek where one guy search for everyone else in the dark (the house was really big)
>somehow both of us ended up hiding in the pantry (I was in there first)
>can feel her body pressed against mine trying to fit
>KHV never been this close to a girl for this long before
>feel my precum leak unto my underwear
>try to play it cool and try to find another hiding place
>she literally pulls me back whispers in my ear "you're not gonna give us away are you?" and climbs on top of me
>said I have to use bathroom really bad and got out of there
>went down to the kitchen and had a beer
>quickly left after
I'm a idiot

Get so anxious you cant get hard. Contemplate killing yourself, because even if you did get the girl you were after you'd just fuck it up with ED.

Attached: 3668538D-4BB2-43FC-ADCD-11EE0D63B736.jpg (842x536, 51K)

>I was too autism to realize what she meant at the time
your story hits a bit too close to home for comfort, user

"nty 3dpd"

>had to do psychosexual evaluation two years ago
>psychologist girl is a qt
>over half the questions did not apply to me because i never had sex
>had to explain to tell her how i learned to masturbate and how many times i masturbated per week
>had to explain my fetishes to her
>was answering all sorts of sexual questions for 7 hours straight
i cant even imagine how long it would have taken if i actually had sex before

What was the eval for
Did she cum?

I don't love you in that way, I don't think we can do this.

Attached: EjM082M.jpg (645x773, 87K)

He knew what she meant he just did not want it

my family set it up probably because they thought i was some kind of rapist and no she did not cum but looking back it was kind of a turn on to tell her i was 26 and never had sex

I wouldn't be able to get hard in that situation

Wake up user you're having another dream

You can't pay back what you owe...
with sex! I'm gonna beat the shit out of you! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOROA! OOOOORAAAAAA!

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA, MUUDDAAAAAA!

Attached: 1543053054574-2.png (1920x1080, 970K)

It's fucked that this is only appealing when girls do it and creepy when a guy does it even if virgin-kun is bi
I would do it all the time, easy validation and no anxiety because nobody has any expectations from me, and at the same time I get to feel smug and self-satisfied for freely giving sexual gratification to the lonely khv robots that need it the most... if guys could pull this off :c

>daria31
post the rest, user.

Attached: pepe-neutral.png (512x468, 170K)

THOTICUS EXTERMINATUS

Attached: get away from me hoe.jpg (658x630, 65K)

cum as soon as she touches me, then cry

What's her full name or online name user?

Didnt notice them until you pointed them out holy shit wtf is wrong with those things

She just has long fingers. What's wrong with them?