My god is this what the typical woman is like now...

my god is this what the typical woman is like now? i made a tinder about a week ago and ive never seen so many boring vapid thots in my life. what the fuck?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Anyone who successfully uses tinder has to conform to a set of dumb regulations such as:
Photos
>One photo of you in nature (more than one = creepy woodsman; none at all = never goes outside)
>One photo with a group
>Solo photo face-shot, but not a selfie
>One selfie IS allowed, but no more than one
>Some photo where you're "having fun" doing something and laughing
>Picture with dog
Bio
>Mention liking dogs
>Mention height if 6' or above; 5'11 is able to pass as 6', but 5'10 claiming 6' is really pushing it
>Link your spotify, but either put mainstream artists or """"""""""""obscure""""""""""" alt-mainstream artists as your top tracks
>"Just looking for a girl to [Enter Quirky/unique/random/funny thing here] with"
I had tinder for about 4 days, got about 8 matches idk if it makes a huge difference, but it was from sunday night to wednesday but uninstalled after three matches went wrong. Might install later but collect some good pictures first.
Also, my front picture was rated a 7-8/10 on /soc/, so decide where this'll put you.

Its true that most women on there are either generic stacies, quirky "otakus" or fucking land whales. But ive met some genuinely great people on there. A good way to go about it is to give zero shits and not putting on aires, that way you can filter out the garbage people.

i dont have any of that shit, i have a selfie and a pic of me doing something 'social' and thats it. i have 10 likes and 4 matches after a week

Yeah, I had a selfie and a low res picture of me in front of a spaceship, and got 8 matches in 4 days. Don't you think you could do better with the stuff I've posted? Mind you, this is from a week of lurking tinder threads on /soc/ and seeing successful profiles of people who aren't Chads.

Same here, Im that desperate that I need to make a science out of my tinder profile. I just have two selfies, a picture with friends and a pic of my dog. I got 25 likes and 15 matches in a week. Just depends on the standards of the group girls around your area I guess

By the way, the "likes" are fucking bullshit and probably not real. DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIKES AND BY TINDER GOLD!
The only thing that matters is matches.

>I just have two selfies, a picture with friends and a pic of my dog
That's almost what I described to a fuckin' T, dumbass, you just have less photos, which is fine.

i get it but i just cant be bothered, after seeing the types of girls im here its not even worth the effort
yea i will never pay for this shit lol. like 1/20 girl profiles are remotely interesting, i'm not even bothering with all these club going social stacies

I hear stories where someone talks about having "20+ likes" so they buy gold, and turns out they only have like 3 likes. Tinder is scummy as fuck, and honestly not even worth using probably.
>Shadowbans
>Microtransactions
>Huge subscriptions fees
>Hold out on new likes so you buy their membership
It's like a shitty videogame where you have to buy new characters, except they're actually real people who might not even care about you.
Also, if you ever decide to pay for tinder, you're retarded. If you're that desperate to get laid, approach irl.

its a huge waste of time, the girls on there are just like shitty charlies angels except with the goal to waste your time and make you think less of woman in general. they're likely paid shills.

im finding it pretty amusing. all these girls put up these fucking ridiculous vacation pics lmao who the fuck wants to see this dumb shit? i saw one girl standing on an elephant like who the fuck wants to see vacation pics?

ever meet a girl on tinder that broke your heart?

Attached: bnOPc8k.jpg (719x1199, 126K)

Another thing I noticed in my most recent attempt, is that it's pretty easy to make out who's liked you despite the pictures being blurred. Even though I definitely swiped left on these people, they still remained in my "likes" forever. At some point tinder will just leave them in there to trick you into trying to find them, but if they don't go away after one session it's bullshit.

Life hack:

for your fun/active/outdoor pictures just steal a picture of some random person skydiving or doing something intense, but make sure their face isnt visible so you can pass it as a photo of yourself.

Attached: BC73D52C-82D8-4426-9B3B-1F2A87219126.jpg (600x387, 48K)

lmao if women fall for this theyre so fucking stupid

But I already do intense shit, like kitesurfing and rock climbing, it's just that I am not a shallow vain fuck about it taking pictures every three seconds.

Same bro. I do intense outdoor shit as well but usually solo. I dont feel guilty at all faking this shit

Thank god for masked activities

Attached: 64A53849-E66D-4ABF-9A48-64D7AE1336E2.jpg (700x420, 114K)

I hope someone creates a way to generate tinder profile deep fakes sometime soon, so us poor/boring/shut in people will have a chance

im surprised an asian hasnt done this yet

It's tinder. Of course you're going to find basic Staceys on there. You're looking in the wrong place. Or it could be where you live?
There are some pretty interesting girls on Instagram if you look through certain hashtags.

Same desu, i am at 12 likes and 6 matches, it could be 6 matches, i did put my height though

>where you live
yea im guessing its this. im ~40 miles to nyc. so its just a bunch of nyc thots.

>Swipe left on all thots/whores/orges
>Save their IG info if they are sluts so I can jack off to at later
>Swipe right on the natural/thrumpy/nerdy women

Replying as a girl, if this helps anyone struggling with tinder.

>I don't think it matters if you stay inside all day.
>Group pictures are just annoying. I care about you, not your friends. Loners are attractive.
>Selfies are fine.
>Smiles and genuine laughter are attractive.
>Cats are better.
>Height actually does matter, but this could just be because I'm quite short and don't want a guy the same height as me. Just taller than me is fine.
>Spotify is nice to link; music is a good way to bond.
>Just looking for a girl who (x) can be cringey depending on what is said.

Not too sure of how tinder works, but try to always message the girl first. Don't be creepy by sending too many messages and don't get mad if she doesn't reply.
Don't post photos of yourself shirtless, it seems vain to me.

I hope this helps?

thats pretty much what im doing. not wasting one second on the club/traveling whores. the fucking thot disease has claimed so many of them though, its hard finding regular girls in this shit heap

Just find women you know you'd actually be able to get along with.
>met a kinda chubby but cute woman
>Sex every weekend for the last 4 months and blows me until I lose sensitivity

i matched with this cute girl last night and we were obviously getting along talking but then i asked for her number and she ghosted me
i dun goofed myself

It's worse being ghosted after what you think is a good first date/meeting

I only swipe right if the bio is interesting enough to actually have a decent opening conversation she also has to be chubby and a 5/10 or 6/10, 4/10 is ok if she looks fun