Are spergs and people with adhd considered to be brainlets?

Are spergs and people with adhd considered to be brainlets?

Attached: mlady.jpg (1773x1752, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/people-with-autism-can-read-emotions-feel-empathy1/
bestpsychologydegrees.com/posts/new-theory-discredits-the-myth-that-individuals-with-aspergers-syndrome-lack-empathy/
musingsofanaspie.com/2013/01/17/the-empathy-conundrum/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

social brainlet

Self control is a big brain trait and spergs and ADHD don't have it so yes.

why don't people with adhd ever really get shat on while spergs/autists do?

if anything - normies think it's cool to be all like 'lol im so different and random i have adhd - wafflez xdddd' - nobody pretends to have/romanticize ADHD.

*pretend to have/romanticize autism

Because ADHD is massively over diagnosed, something like half of American boys are prescribed meds for "ADHD" so doctors can get more money. When people think ADHD they picture a regular kid being a kid. The "SO RANDUM" stuff isn't even part of the majority of people who have been diagnosed with ADHD and even among those people they tend to grow out of it by their late teens.

Spergs and autists have much bigger issues and keep them into their adult life

Have you ever met/know of adults with ADHD who never grew out of it? How are they like?

Not necessarily. I have both and a 124 IQ, but it does lend to awkward situations.

I know a based black man with ADHD, he's 65 now. He's best described as a kid in a senior citizen's body, jumping all over the place, cracking jokes, always changing topics. One of the happiest people I've ever met, gets along with everyone.

Attached: 1565374858488.png (874x736, 886K)

Adhd often is.

Spergs are considered big brain if anything but literally socially retarded. I think most people see them as having taken a devil's bargain of sorts.

ADHD also doesn't fucking exist it's a cultural construct invented to justify giving children amphetamines. Also to blame people for not wanting to focus 8 hours a day on doing boring ass TPS reports on something being wrong with their heads.

I think I have ADHD inattentive type and I have a lot of autism symptoms except for the fact I can read facial expressions.
I don't outwardly project any classic adhd characteristics but inside my head it's complete chaos and lunacy.

Based and redpilled. If you took literally male under the age of 18 to enough doctors in USA one of them would diagnose them with ADHD. As a medical condition it can basically be described as young males behaving in a normal way.

I consider my brain like a racecar who's wheels are constantly falling off and constantly runs out of fuel. where as most average people are like good reliable sedans that break down once in their lifetime

If you took literally any male*

i'm 26 years old and I literally feel like a 12 year old boy. nothing in the adult world makes any sense to me

No, we're the smart ones and being trapped in a dumb person's world makes me wanna kill myself

t. 22 years old with ADHD and "140" IQ

the worst part is that nobody ever takes anything you say seriously no matter how insightful or intelligent because they judge the validity of what people say entirely based on what degree or jobs they hold. the normalfag world is like a slow moving ocean of molasses

I somewhat agree with you. But it's still a real condition and its sufferers go through unbearable pain. I have severe ADHD and it's a chronic condition, everyday for weeks, all day I'll suffer symptoms while just trying to go about my day. It causes insomnia, I cant sit still or remember deadlines. Spend a day with what I got and your opinion might differ afterward.

I'm the same but I don't feel pain or guilt for not being able to function in the normanworld. you should find things you naturally excel at if you have bad self esteem and never compare yourself to the average pleb. just because you find it hard to focus on menial shit isn't wrong. I'd consider it wrong that normalfags literally go decades of slavery before even having the thought that they're wasting their life

Struggle to talk in complete sentences, never finished a book or even a movie in their entire life.

Nah, it just depends who you're talking to. I get along well with most intelligent people, especially if they also have ADHD (or even autism sometimes). Normies will never understand though

ADHD still exists, you absolute cretin.

I'm unfortunately in uni soon, 4 classes a day and sitting most of the day. I do enjoy classroom learning, that's the problem. I'm hardly a physical learner and I absolutely hate the feeling of my ADHD

You're part of the problem and I think you should get stabbed.

got any stories about him, user?

this is a very basic and dull way of looking at adhd. some people with adhd are like this but it's only one certain type

ADHD when it really comes down to it is a low tolerance for things you don't want to do. this is at the root. ADHD in many cases also comes with a thing called hyperfocus. for example if I was forced to read a book that I had no interest in I would barely be able to focus on a few sentences. and even if I forced myself I would constantly be zoning out. however when I'm doing something I really like such as making music I can focus with immense intensity for 10 hours straight

you're dead wrong user.

as a 20 something sperg with ADHD (professionally diagnosed in grade school) - I stopped giving a fuck about being popular/fitting in - I'll accept being an introvert, either alone or with a tiny amount of friends who are also spergy/weird.

The thing is - I am extremely avoidant/agoraphobic/socially anxious as a result of being tormented by legit clinical sociopaths (Actual ASPD) who would pretend to be close friends/reach out to me - they would gossip/gaslight then humiliate me for being an 'autistic faggot' - went to stalking me IRL and online - and framing me for sexually harassing a classmate's wife sometime after i graduated - then finally one of the kids attempting to throw me into a canal (Like out of fucking nowhere one evening) while I was out buying groceries.

I did move far, far, far away from that town - but I am super avoidant and a hikiko living in a dirt cheap slumlord studio apartment with neetbux - and I'm too scared to even attempt to go to college/uni or get a job as a result.

What should I do?

The big pharma shills have arrived. Gas yourselves.

That sounds an awful lot like aspergers/autism.

Extremely narrow interests, can't focus on anything aside from like 2-3 subjects and will space out/throw fits if they force themselves/have others force them into it - while having hyperfocus skills on the shit they enjoy doing.

ADHD and autism often overlap and very similar symptoms. I have a lot of autism symptoms as well but I still have a level of emotional intelligence and social ability that wouldn't really put me in the aspie category. both still have negative social consequences though.

heard a lot of ppl with adhd happen to be comorbid and most of them have autism as well. that and they're really similar, too.

idk about u broski but i got a mix of autism/adhd/DID/schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder. lifes a fuckin rollercoaster.

>automobile mechanic, botanist, carpenter, retired food and health inspector
>has two or three ex wives still on excellent terms with all of them and regularly housesits
>lifelong smoker
>got hit with lung cancer and experienced a spiritual calling to Catholicism
>cool thing is it doesn't stop him from talking to anyone about anything
>cusses
>beastly Halo player
> gave me his entire GOT Blu Ray collection
He's the one who told me to look into possible Ashkenazi heritage because I fit the phenotype. Insanely smart, jack of all trades. Just horribly depressed if he doesn't multitask lol

Attached: 1565282243543.png (1210x1190, 116K)

weed makes me feel somewhat normal. amphetamines also allow me to think clearly but the comedown is fucking awful

absolutely based guy. would love to meet up w/ him. sounds like a real fun guy.
on a separate note, did you end up turning out to be Ashkenazi?

Comorbid sperg + ADHD, same.

I can actually focus/put my mind on anything, have the confidence to talk to others/less social anxiety, think in a less literal literal manner and I can actually understand context of any situation/convo and put myself in others shoes.

The final part is amazing because it kills my depression/misanthropy and 'I hate/don't understand others' mindset and turns me into the most empathetic person ever.

Had similar results on Ecstasy/MDMA, was Way more happy/optimistic and much better at focusing on any work/interest/task - but it made me waaaaay too manic/hyperactive and infodumpy - and at times even getting extremely paranoid/irritated and rage prone when somebody acts rude to me.

MDMA terrifies me because I see what I'm missing out on everyday and how much of a fucking weirdo loser I am.
I also had the same info dump reaction to mdma. it takes all my filters away and I end up doing shit like lecturing people on geopolitics for hours to their complete disinterest

>Spend a day with what I got and your opinion might differ afterward.
>I cant sit still or remember deadlines
>Insomnia

Oh look you're insecure about shit that is only a problem because society is fucked.

Guess what bucko I averaged less than 6 hours of sleep a night and my sleep varied by about 3 hours a night on average for months on end this year but I just decided I didn't give a shit about the mental torture or suicidal thoughts and pushed through it because I wanted the money to improve my life. I work with other ADHD co-workers and mog the shit out of them. All the same I help them out and get them to do shit they KNOW is good for them and is TRIVIAL to do like just take a walk on their breaks instead of browsing social media. Most people with ADHD are honestly whiny fucking bitches who know they need the good diet and the exercise and the meds and won't do any of it. Even though ADHD makes spontaneous exercise easy as fuck.

I understand perfectly what ADHD is and it's basically being a good interesting human being and it's demonized because it doesn't make you effective at being a good wageslave for chad. Because chad wants you to do specific things on a specific timeframe, sit still for hours on end, and show up at a specific ludicrous time. The thing is not wanting to do that shit isn't a "disability" the mental health field just considers anything that doesn't make you a good wageslave a mental illness.

Don't talk to me like you know SHIT until you've spent decades suffering but have also tasted what success looks like. You're a bunch of ignorant fucking fools.

Yep, My mom's from a small community of Ashkenazi Jews in Lithuania. He was right!

>MDMA terrifies me because I see what I'm missing out on everyday and how much of a fucking weirdo loser I am.

Same - made me so self aware at points to the point that I obsessively try to figure out what to do with my life to improve my shit social standing/skills, aesthetic and career - and cringe hard at awkward shit I didn't notice was cringey in past interaction

Doesn't LSD have a similar effect? I've heard that it Makes you so self aware to the point that if you consistently use it - it actually kills your ego while sober and kind of stop defending your social retardation/unpopularity (with incel/school shooter complexes) while also making you stop giving a fuck what others think, and not take insults to heart so much anymore.

I had a really intense trip on strong acid once. I experienced true empathy for the first time in my life I believe. I could literally see myself from inside the heads of other people. Like I literally simulated inside my head them going about their day and then eventually coming into contact with me. it sounds ridiculous but I'd never actually considered truly before this that other people were just as conscious as me.

By the way - are people with aspergers/autism by default very sociopathic or narcissistic?

Both Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder are defined by lack of empathy and being self centered - and only wanting to use others (People with either those two disorders only feel empathy/love for a select few people they truly relate to/that meet their narrow standards)

autists don't intentionally act in an antisocial or narcissistic way. it's just a lack of certain inputs that make behaviour that appears that way

No. This is a fundamental misunderstanding of what autism is. Autists lack cognitive empathy (better known as "theory of mind") but not affective empathy. Autists often don't know how to respond to emotional cues, but they can be just as caring as a neurotypical once they understand what to do. (Note: some autists actually do lack empathy, but this is not the norm for them)

Sources:
scientificamerican.com/article/people-with-autism-can-read-emotions-feel-empathy1/
bestpsychologydegrees.com/posts/new-theory-discredits-the-myth-that-individuals-with-aspergers-syndrome-lack-empathy/
musingsofanaspie.com/2013/01/17/the-empathy-conundrum/

There is a difference between not caring how other people feel (ASPD) and not knowing how other people feel ('tism). Narcissism is probably more common than actual sociopathy as it's frequently used as a defense mechanism to maintain self esteem when everybody around you shits on you.

I'm honestly so fucking tired of seeing this board just equating autists to sociopaths constantly. It's not just one guy either. I got a job working for the government and I was so excited to finally pay back into the system that helped me. EVERY fucking normie, EVERY fucking normie would give a spiel about how you have to "look out for yourself" and treat me like I was literally retarded every time I did something just because I thought it was right.

I'm so tired of being called sociopathic when honestly autists are better, more genuine, and more giving people than normies can ever ever fucking hope to be. It's just not even fucking close. Normies are absolutely obsessed with self-promotion at the expense of everything else and autists just aren't like that to even close to the same extent. Autists focus on doing shit they're actually good so they can do good things for others and normies treat them like they're sociopaths because they didn't proactively volunteer to be a shoulder to cry on when Stacy cheated on you with Chad again. I've known dozens of autists in my life and only the absolute worst ones even started to compare to the selfish sociopathic depravity of the average normie.