Ask a guy who is trying to get his GF to cheat on him so he can break up with her anything

Ask a guy who is trying to get his GF to cheat on him so he can break up with her anything.

Attached: 68CC8E40-7FFC-4FD7-932A-B40434AB3CEF.png (837x837, 290K)

Commit suicide, frogfag.

No I will not Jose

Yo I thought about this too my GF is just a mental case and I'm trying to break it off with her

Are you trying to do a threesome or what

No, I just want a reason to break it off with her with the least amount of drama as possible because we also happen to work together. If she leaves me for another man than we are all happy.

Shes a mental case too.

Can you share the story?

notjudgingyouorigigin

>Meet GF who is my coworker
>Fall in love
>Early on she tells me she has mental issues
>She seems aware so I keep things going because how bad could they get?
>Big mistake
>She is a never ending ball of chaos
>Fall out of love with her
>She subtly revealed she has a crush on another guy at work
>Obvious he likes her too
>I subtly try to push her towards him in hopes she will leave me for him so I can be free

Im not going to pretend I was the perfect BF because Im certainly not. Im just tired and dont want to deal with her anymore.

Lmao same reasoning for me. My GF doesn't work or go to school anymore and just relies on me but I'm trying to break it up so I can find a younger prettier girl that isn't as of a leech

what are you doing to try to get her to cheat?

As someone who was in your shoes, have a few friends over, get everyone really drunk, and get out to get more beer or whatever. That's what I did and I "caught" them in the act. Broke up with her on the spot and me and my friends smoked and played game rest of the night.

Ghosting a gf is the easiest thing a man can do

If she already admitted that she had a crush just tell her that you were uncomfortable and end it

So far just playing up all the great qualities he has whenever she brags about him. I sprinkled in an inkling of suggesting she should hang out with him too.

He already does shit like comforting her at work when shes sad and they buy each other food so the writing is on the wall.

No, my nigga, you dont know this girl like I do. Me breaking up with her will just open up a Pandoras Box of drama that I dont want to deal with. We work together and I need this job until I can find another.

She has to be the one to end it.

Attached: B03E1DFA-BC38-4C2A-B719-BF666E8A232F.jpg (229x200, 8K)

the only way to do it is to convince her it was her idea all along.
some girls it would actually help to act jealous, acting like you also think he is great is counterintuitively a sign you're not worried about her leaving you for him

>Dating a girl from work
Literally one thing I will never do, I really hate risking to lose my job because where I live getting a job is near impossible, i won't let a roastie get me fucking fired for dumb shit like "SExual HarRRESMENT"

Its hard for me dude, Im the type of nigga who can only get girls attracted to me after they have known me a while. Plus the place Im working at has the best looking girls in the city. Im talking dimes making up 40% of our staff and I know I can bag a good chunk of them if I was single.

Its not fucking fair. Prime pussy waiting for me and Im trapped with a nut case. I loved the girl, I really did, I tried my damndest to make it work and Im still open to making it work but she will not fucking change.

Attached: D1A848B1-52AA-4835-9787-926274DF3537.jpg (878x665, 45K)

>>She is a never ending ball of chaos

What kind of stupid things do you fight about?

Most of the time we dont even fight. She will just FIND things to get upset about and cry about it for hours, sometimes even a whole week. Then she blames me for making her a wreck and tells all her friends how horrible I am to her. Also she expects me to fully attend to her when she is having her daily break downs. If youre not a fucking NEET, lying in a bed doing nothing but holding onto a hysterical woman for HOURS gets old fast, I got a fucking life to live.

Just recently me mentioning how I choose not to share personal information about myself to the workplace gossip nearly set her off for some fucking reason. She loves letting all our coworkers know about her personal life and finds it suspicious that choose not to.

why cuck yourself. just break up wiht her you low tier betamale

that being said, give me location and send pic of gf and i might be able to help you

Lmao @ ur life

Listen to Try to make the guy look better than you. Keep us updated though cuz this shit is hillarious

Before you leave her is she bad though?

Bad as in a bad person? Hell yes.

Bad as in good looking? Shes cute. Pretty attractive woman. All
kinds of suitors pinning after her.

My ex was like that and I ghosted her. It worked for me, it'll certainly work for you, plus you won't be a cuck.