White men cannot be incel

White males are volcel. Incels are exclusively ethnic men. Stop lying to yourselves and get Asian gfs.

Attached: 1563897471895.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

LOL im a white male and Ive matched with two asian chicks on tinder over the past six months, many more whites have matched with me

Of the two asians, both were relatively ugly, one had a great big moon face and the other immediately took a weird defensive stance when I messaged her and then she ended up unmatching me

"incel" is a misnomer, because basically anyone can go out and fuck a prostitute even in countries where it's illegal. The problem with incels isn't that they literally just can't get pussy, and getting pussy wouldn't fix them. Incels are socially broken for a variety of possible reasons, inability to get sex is just an obvious and stereotyped symptom of this.

>is white
>gets matches on tinder

You just proved my point. You are not incel.

>this thread again
>involuntary celibate doesn't mean involuntary celibate but [vague bullshit i just made up]

Attached: 1552502360765.jpg (867x670, 274K)

incel doesn't just mean involuntary celibate in the literal sense, no. It's a descriptor of a kind of person, it has never just meant involuntary celibate. That's part of the idea, but it doesn't really give a proper description of what incels are like, does it?

Ethnic does not mean brown/asian you uncultured American. Europeans are "ethnic" too.

>be black
>not into sports n shit
>dont care about backwards black music n shit
>most of your women literally like the kind of human shit that massacres hundreds of your own kind every year

You have no idea the despair I feel white anons.

No. It means involuntarily celibate. Go back to ribbit you stupid fucking leftist nigger. All you people do is take words and rape them so that you can create a label to use on people instead of arguing with them. You don't care about anything but the destination, if murder gets you there, that's fine.

Some of us want our kids to look like us you fucking shitskin, not our fault were not r-type faggots that are willing to fuck anything that moves.

Attached: 32452345234.jpg (726x459, 67K)

this is extremely fucking racist op

If you have a dick and it works, you can't be an incel.

>n shit
You still have the ebonics.

Attached: 1562506163390.png (453x549, 381K)

you're really upset about what amounts to a question of meaning, r/incel refugee. Plenty of words have more complex meanings than what their literal structure describes.

None of this even matters, in a few months everybody is going to be raping the meaning of schizo and completely forget about incel.

You(a black person) must ALWAYS sound mentally retarded around black people or they become hostile around you, I truely hate this race so much. I remember the first time I said a proper sentence to them they looked at me like I was insane.

>get Asian gfs
There are no Asians girls where I live and I am not moving to China or some other shitty country

>[autistic screeching]
Shit the fuck up you subhuman. I know you want to pretend you're some fucking intellectual or whatever, but facts are facts. If you want pussy so fucking much, go see a prostitute and quit whining like a faggot.

>ethnic men
>willing to fuck all other women which are obviously better than their own

>white men
>limited to white women because asian women are boring drones.

Out of all the racial groups, white women have been the most pimped out to "ethnic" men, since they are the most beautiful and interesting women of all.

Attached: 4356345634.png (500x548, 142K)

gee, wish i had a nice asian gf. boring drone and everything. but nope, they hate me.

>since they are the most beautiful and interesting women of all.
keep telling yourself that you shrimp dicked cuck. South American, Southern European and Middle Eastern women are the most beautiful. And they actually have ass, unlike 99% of white girls. No wonder western white men have tiny dicks and are completely cucked by their women.

I think you're mistaking femininity for beauty, there is a difference. SE/ME women are feminine but they lack the level of symmetry you see from Northern European women.

What sucks about NE women is their propensity for feminism and their high physical standards.

Attached: 243523454.jpg (534x700, 284K)

>whites
>interesting
huh

The high standards by NE women, and The NE people in general is that they ultimately create a society that is so peaceful, their descendants begin to take for granted the order that was earned by surviving the harsh climates of the north. They begin to believe that environment is all that matters and that simply by having the right environment, absolute egalitarianism is a possibility. This explains why Swedes are so soft.

Although their more recent desire to domesticate themselves did come from the SE Romans, who expanded as a reaction to contact with the Middle East.

Expansion and the desire to conquer the whole earth hides a hidden insecurity in ones existence, whether caused by lack of food, women, or space in general.

White women are the most honestly "nerdy" of all other women. Not even Asians reach the levels of interest that white women do.

Attached: images.png (143x245, 1K)

nerds are not interesting, dumb fuck. its probably just a fetish.

Intelligent women are interesting, you fucking retard piece of human garbage, its only something appreciated by triple digit IQ men.

white men outmarry more than white women