There was nothing wrong with his appearance. Why couldn't he get laid...

There was nothing wrong with his appearance. Why couldn't he get laid? Is it truly over for guys who aren't at least an 8 in looks? Elliot was a 7.

Attached: 1401015781053.jpg (641x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHuceF1qDzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he was a fucking sperg, you really made a thread about this?

Personality plays a huge role, you can look like Chad, but if you're not in the Chad mindset you're shit out of luck

He was cute and could have fucked any girl under 9/10 but refused

He was autistic enough to believe that women would just approach him. I used to think this way too. As soon as I actually tried asking women out I got laid in a week.

He couldnt get laid cuz he was an incel. He expected sex to be given to him, that he deserved it for nothing.

He was an asian guy too, that didn't help

Please gives tips, I'm in same position and rated 7-8/10 on /soc/

The problem is women dont approach 99% of the time. Hell even if women approached ER he would be too autistic to escalate. He literally believed women should just walk up to him and demand that he take them to his apartment to have sex. He was an autistic retard desu

>5/10 looks
>short
>4 inch dick
>someting is actually wrong with his face
>bad personality
>sperg

Its easy as shit if you go for sub 5 women. Im a sub 5 myself and never go for super hot girls. I doubt its that hard to get 7s if you are actually a 7 and try hard enough.

It's because he grew up comparing himself to his white father and the white guys his sister was banging. Asian genes are a curse for men. He approached life as a "white" guy when he should have realized that he was an ethnicel. Because he saw white guys get everything in life served to them on a platter, and thought of himself as a white guy, he never realized that ethnic guys have to work 4x as hard.

He absolutely would have slayed women if he was taller and whiter. Just look at the Dayton shooter. He was just as much of a sperg as Elliot but he managed to bang attractive sjw types.

Wrong. This happens to Chad.

t. has Chad friends.

How the hell do you know his dick size

I mean his lips are a bit big

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS FUCKING TODAY
I DELETED THE ORGINAL SHIT TODAY BECAUSE I WAS CLEANING MY SHIT
Luckily I had sent this one to my ex and WhatsApp still had the compressed pic. Not sure if this counts as proof tho.

Attached: SAVE_20190810_032401.jpg (1245x339, 84K)

He had feminine neotenous Asian features that he inherited from his mother. Just like ET.

Attached: 1506145155725.jpg (768x1024, 378K)

he was short and ugly and low energy.

He gave off super psychotic vibes and people have the ability to pick up on that shit

Toxic mentyl setting, maybe you have it too if you did not recognize it in his videos.

>he was an ethnicel.
I've never understood using the word "ethnic" as a derogatory term. You can be a white European immigrant and be ethnic. Not every white person is an uncultured Anglo American with no sense of heritage.

Luckily the reverse works very well. Girls respond very positively to confident, funny men who don' put them on a pedestal regardless of their appearance.

He had a Chad jawline though.

Attached: Elliot_Rodger_murder_shooting_spree_Santa_Barbara-381643.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Ironically, he has a lot of fangirls after he killed himself. Could get all the pussy he ever wanted if he was still alive. Let this be a lesson; don't kill yourself like him if you are an incel planning to do a mass shooting, you might be able to get pussy in prison later.

Attached: dcasfh6-d59dce5a-f42a-4f34-9f22-168520898479.png (677x720, 585K)

Im talking about normie men. Even Chads dont get approached too often though, and usually not in a blatantly obvious manner

>Luckily the reverse works very well.
Lmao

Elliot was a fucking retard DESU. He got mad his expensive car didn't get pussy thrown at him (IE he's expecting a display of wealth to result in pussy), but at the same time he was against fucking a hooker because to paraphrase him "to them it would just be about the money".

Attached: hero of highrule.jpg (492x440, 24K)

Say what you want, doing just that as an ugly guy has gotten me a handful of girls over the years.

Can any anons with a gf or sister show them a pic of elliot rodger and ask for a rate?

Because he looked like a faggot. Kid's got fucking DSL and he was built like a fucking twink. Women probably had no interest because he looked like a total fucking cocksmoker.

Most people don't realize happas look out of proportion, they have weird facial and body structure. You can't see it in pictures cause they are trying to unconsciously hide all their flaws , but when you actually meet them in person and realize they're all off, for most opposite sex they are sexually unattractive. They might also have expectations of being part of white culture which they are not, so it makes it even more awkward.

theyre accepted in asian society. but hapas hate and look down on asians.

>hapas hate and look down on asians.
Why???? Is this really a thing or are you making shit up?

>nothing wrong with his appearance

Say that with a straight face.

Attached: elliot rodger7.png (945x716, 1.19M)

its a thing. elliot murdered his asian roommates with a knife while they slept. tell me thats not hate. asian guys have no idea how much our women and hapas hate us

his roommates probably played WoW with him, hung out with him. they didnt know

Yes it is. If men expect to facially abuse, anally fist, strangle and beat up their women, women obviously choose to have those things done to them ONLY by the 20% best of men, as it is less painful for them to have those things done to them when they have a lust for the one doing those things. To put it simple: being facially abused by a 9/10 male is about 50% less painful for a woman than to be facially abused by a 4/10 male.

Just some facts.

And yeah, so hard to believe he needed to kill people for not getting any pussy. California girls must be retarded.

Why on Earth would you DELETE YOUR E-ARCHIVES?

Being a 7/10 is hell on earth, being cute instead of hot will fuck you until you go full retarded

>usually not in a blatantly obvious manner
Yes, women STILL have no right to approach men in a blatantly obvious manner. That is because men still consider women inferior to them, at least subconsciously. That is why men find it as an INSULT TO THEIR MALE PRIDE, in other words, DEGRADING their social status, if a woman approaches them in a blatant or very direct manner. This is the reason why women almost never approach men, and if they do, they do it in a very disguised manner.

being hapa gave him cute feminine facial features. honestly his face looked very nice... he was supremely bangable on a purely physical level.

good post. not all of us hate being asian you know.

no it didnt. he looked like a middle schooler.

So tell me, what is wrong with his appearance? He isn't looking white but that is not the same as having something wrong with your appearance.

Because he was a literal psychopath. His good looks could never redeem his atrocious personality.

he looked like a 30yo lesbian nigger, what the fuck are you talking about

weird nose and mongoloid gay skull

young looking guys are hot

sorry i just like twinks, he was a cute eurasian twink

Attached: 138DA0A7-85BB-4929-A693-B2C7D7F81808.jpg (615x409, 48K)

Cope
I think he was really handsome
That being said I would not touch him with a 10 foot pole due to his awful toxic attitude about women

>gay skull
What does that mean? Do gay men have specific skull form?

This thread proves that personality plays a large part in how attractive someone is.

lol. this dude blogged all the time about how women completely ignored him. now youre saying hes cute?
girls, Please be honest lol

body proportions are the things that are most overlooked. He's either too tall to be asian, or too short to be white, or his nose is too big for his face, or toes are oversized for his foot. you can only notice these things when you actually meet the person in real life.

what did you ask them to go do?

First reaction by someone who did not know who he is.

Correction:

lol. so much work to say hes attractive. why? do you feel guilt ?

What work? You're lazy enough to not to trying to figure out what went wrong as your linking does not work? What guilt? He was 9,8/10, clearly.

gibberish. are you Angels the tripfriend?

Hypergamy is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a woman marrying a man of higher caste or social status than themselves. Women are naturally hypergamous
Western societies are largely feminized at this point. By that I mean that the society is heavily "gamed" towards women. Child custody laws, divorce settlement law/alimony, Crime sentencing, education, sexual assualt laws, ...I could go on and on but I wont, people know what im talking about. Admitting it is another thing. lol

Im going somewhere with this...

Then the internet happens and social media takes off. Internet dating, facebook, tinder, pof, all of it is everywhere. Women have an advantage in the social world, these places are just that. So now you have chad pulling 80% of putang out there and Sammy Onions down the street is 26 and never been laid...There was nothing "wrong" with him, he was in the lower 1/4 of men. lol...Sad

He had aspergers, autist.

Gibberish? You're dumb or something? I do not know who the hell "Angels the tripfriend" is. Never heard of.

Yeah he was cute as fuck. Physically anyway. Internally he was ugly as a person could get. Would not fuck and would definitely never date despite his good looks.

>he doesn't know basic ER canon
gtfo normalshit

I call bullshit...

I think the vast majority of women would put up with a real asshole to have access to his resources. Like what user said earlier about hypergamy. Look it up, lol.

There's not an Asian man alive who doesn't know how degenerate our women are.

So how do we fix it

he was cute as fuck, i fantasize about taking his virginity kek

Attached: 4A4820EE-5826-4F46-8A27-5E47E44B80A2.jpg (720x379, 18K)

Well, I can't speak for the other Asian races, but for my people, footbinding seemed to have done the trick.

Does anyone know where that video was shot? I have been trying to search for the location by browsing through the entire IV and the near areas, not finding it. It bothers me that I can't find it.

lol...Ya, im familiar with that aspect of the culture. props for having a sense of humor about it user.
Seriously though, its getting out of hand. I read something about in a magazine 30% of males under the age of 30 havent had sex. lol...desu those numbers arent exact i dont think, but it was something like that, a high number...lol, but sad.

This is the kind of stuff that destroys civilizations

Ask Jow Forums
*Gulp

>He absolutely would have slayed women if he was taller and whiter
some of you really are absolutely hopeless and nothing anyone who knows better could say will ever help you. he was straight up handsome and gave off major max minghella vibes, even had a white filmmaker father and asian mother like him. he was rich and probably well-connected but he literally wasted his whole fucking privileged life because as soon as he opened his mouth it became obvious he was a huge fucking creep.. and you guys will say he wasn't tall enough or he was too asian like you figured out the secret when it was clear as day how weird and off-putting he was when he spoke.

I will. Seems like the E-xperts have moved all there.

That part caught my eye also user. In a way he's trying to blame it on tall white people or something. Dumb as shit. The guy was just crazy, so he couldnt have a gf, shove that white blame up your ass.

that anet no shit. Be nice to them and im sure it will all be fine. Most are based as fk.

Depends on the person/social circle. If you are around dudebro types and ratchets - they will hate/reject you for being an 'ugly' and 'weird' fuck who is overconfident in 'nerdy/stupid' shit.

With anyone else (average joes, hipsters, art hoes, nerds, fuccboi-ish guys who are still quirky/nerdy/open minded) you would just be a friend/acquaintance at most, if not a doormat or somebody who other people brags about being friends with but never even talks/hang with you often at all.

If you are an ugly guy who is quirky/weird with a good personality - the only people you can legit build true friendships or even intimacy with are other people who are legit really weird/ugly (usually weeb/sperg/furry/stemlord/gamer types who only leave the house for either work or to visit gamestop, trading card tournaments and anime meets) - And those dudes all look like your typical neckbeard/legbeard that everyone despises. But believe me - awkwardness, lack of personality aside from the media they consume and poor fashion sense aside, they tend to be accepting and nice people.

True neckbeard/legbeard types who argue/act like narcissists and act fucking creepy are usually unemployed neets/basement dwellers who get banned/kicked out of local meets/game stores - and only spend their time online.

>I would not touch him with a 10 ft pole
If I was him i'd be thankful

Nah. That is a pickup artist lie and a major cope. Kind, sane but broke uggo > handsome psychopathic asshole with money any day. No amount of money or good looks could get me to put myself in a dangerous situation like that. There are obviously exceptions for girls that specifically like badboys or whatever but they are usually mentally unstable themselves and not representative of the majority. The fact that girls avoided Elliot despite almost unanimously agreeing he is handsome pretty much proves it.

It's so convenient normies can blame people being weird for being socially ostracized and they are never weird or crazy because they were ostracized their whole life. Trust me being white is easy mode. Society is racist and set up for white people, white people are the beauty standard because of racist white imperialism. Not saying non whites never have sex or that ugly peopel don;t have gfs or that elliot wasn;t miderately attractive but society is set up for white people and to ostracize racemied people. 100% chance people avoided elliot because he was racemixed, 100% chance women wouldn't find his racemixed baby face and 5'7" genes attractive until it;s convenient for them to say they would totally have fucked that incel ugh he is so entitled. Thinking he deserves basic human affection instead of being ostracized for being a racemixed freak his whole life. Women would fantasized about a tall pale chiseled hairy white dude not some manlet yellow skinned fish lip guy with bad hair. people saying Elliot was attractive are just being dishonest with themselves, because they know he doesn't fit the traditional white masculine dominant archetype. that women swoon over. If he had blue eyes blond hair pale skin, facial hair and was taller he would for sure get a gf 100% chance without a doubt, even if his personality was more vapid than it was. It's the halo effect. Elliot was short, yellow, non-white, it doesn't matter what some incel on r9k thinks when he was competing with cali rich white chads by the thousands. He had no hope.
White men really hate hearing about how something out of control at their birth made their life a thousand times easier.

I still haven't figured it out what is her mental illness. I mean, nothing wrong with fantasizing about a handsome guy like Elliot, but she actually thinks that she is married to him. And there is no sign of her quitting her obsession even if she is clearly wasting her young life with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHuceF1qDzo

*Listens for sounds of "White Imperialism"
crickets
*Listens for sounds of "It's all the whites fault!"
TV, movies, magazines, radio, internet...
I want to know who has control over these things.