Roast reduction

Looks like you guys did it.
What do you think of this?

facebook
.com/457333474465260/posts/1114192308779370/
>facebook
only way I stumbled across this shit

Attached: designer.jpg (1077x942, 368K)

you sure that wasnt an xy to begin with?

Women have been doing this for decades, it's not a new thing.

I ain't watching this 16 minute shit nigger
on the other hand, I support roast reduction because puffy pusy with no labia minora is the best thing in the world

I wish I could afford to get one.

I don't really care but some beautiful thots have disgusting looking roasts and whatnot

Like pic related would be really cute (if she wasn't a whore) but has quite a warzone for a vajeen

Attached: vg-112.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Don't tell me you've been brainwashed by the retards here?

Post pics of vajeen

i don't have them but bing her she's called virtual geisha
it's not that bad but had those necrotic grey wrinkly flaps at the site you know

My vagina looks like Pic related except doesn't have like the purple coloring near the end, it's just pink all around. It's not the guys on here that did it. It was my first and only ex boyfriend who made me realize how gross it is.

Attached: 1565036172455.jpg (630x394, 19K)

that's absolutely not that bad. Once you're naked no guy is going to be complaining that there's too much labia. If you can afford it someday then go for it, but in the meantime I'm sure you have other flaws to work on for cheaper, everyone does.

Extra labia feels great while sliding in a dick though. Your ex just said shit to hurt you since its an easy target for girl's to be self conscious about.
Either that or he was circumcised.

Relatively not bad but honestly any vagina that isn't a puffy innie with absolutely zero flappage is disgusting.

Quit being an ass kisser and telling lies to virtue signal. A blown out roast is always disgusting. Always. 100% of the time. Grow a fucking spine.

Attached: 1564547671450.jpg (870x790, 277K)

>Extra labia feels great while sliding in a dick though
reading shit like this makes me sympathize with tranny chasers

Attached: 1508137062228.jpg (700x910, 335K)

maybe you think it's gross, but it's common. 99% of guys are not going to turn a woman down because of it. Obviously it's not optimal, but it's not a dealbreaker, especially as it's not like you're going to examine the pussy before sex most of the time anyway

Is there anything roasties won't lie and deceive about?

Attached: Skinner pathetic.jpg (500x307, 86K)

I want to put my dick inside

>everyone likes what I like

>tfw the one girl I fucked had a pretty innie pussy
Feels great, man.
Your vagina looks like shit and you should feel bad about it. Any user who tells you otherwise is a white knight faggot. And just because guys don't say anything about it doesn't mean we don't notice and it certainly doesn't mean we don't mind it. Shit's nasty, make no mistake about that.

Attached: ITS_MY_PRIVILEGE.jpg (1276x850, 103K)

You've been posting this for a while now, and we pretty much always say the same thing, that it isnt bad and you shouldnt feel bad about it

Quit feeding compliments to the roast beast.

Make me faglord, I like complimenting people

Attached: yfEzX5o.jpg (1080x867, 88K)