Will racism ever disappear?

Will racism ever disappear?

Attached: 1536188871561.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Not until they manage to brainwash everybody 1984 style.

Yes, as long as idiots deliberately misunderstand science like evolution and concepts like race, then make dumb fucking cartoons.

Meant to add dont in there but whatever

If you don't understand racism, you shouldn't try to claim to know what it is.

Nope, it's biologically ingrained in humans. We also have an innate preference for paler skin in virtually all racial demographics.

Attached: 1565371515533.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Im sure mass media and euro hegemony have nothing to do with that

We are doomed as a species to nuke ourselves into oblivion because someones skin is paler or darker than someone elses

Why must it disappear exactly?
Who cares about dark people? They dont contribute to science so fuck them.

Not if I am around.

>Im sure mass media and euro hegemony have nothing to do with that
They don't, lightskins were treated as superior in the Hindu caste system since time immemorial.

Pretty much no one actually believes that race doesn't exist or doesn't matter. Even the hardest progressives will defer to someone else's opinion on something purely on the basis of their race. The only thing anyone disagrees on is exactly how your race matters.

no. even liberals that purport to be anti-racist would never walk through a black neighborhood.

>my one example of a culture that interacted with other people on a massive continent and made a social decision based on fashion culture makes racism true everywhere

Im not saying race as a construct doesnt exist, just doesnt functionally matter.

>projection

Black neighbors only exist because of whiten people

Impossible since the only non racists are the white devulz and they are going extinct

what a series of copes. your mind has been thoroughly jewed.

>Nope, it's biologically ingrained in humans. We also have an innate preference for paler skin in virtually all racial demographics.
proof ?

Attached: 1556689855803.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Absolutely not. Just watch what leftists say about non-leftist minorities.

The race is irrelevant. It's the fact it is an outgroup.

Lemme see if I can find the source material. By preference I'm referring to color contrast in skin, hair, and eyes, making someone more visible to others and their facial features easier to distinguish, which is an important part of empathy and might have something to do with why cops distrust black people so much... They're harder to distinguish from a distance. I think it was Harvard that conducted the studies where a bunch of people from different ethnic backgrounds played a subconscious word association game, and in the majority of cases more favorable words were linked to pictures of people with paler skin. A lot of people think that it's just cultural brainwashing but I'm almost positive there's a visual component involved.

Attached: 1565362784172.gif (300x250, 9K)

Yeah because nuggers are too stupid to build anything lol.

No, Racism is a product of cultural friction & conflict of beliefs

how can you be racist user

Attached: 1546719484809.jpg (1064x1066, 395K)

She unironically looks like shit.

shes hot and I got a boner

We won't never reach that because reason number one: some races will have less developed and more idiotic people on difference with the others (i.e. africans), making it virtually imposible to generate respect towards that race. Reason number two: religions. They'll always divide people and normally a race adheres to one, as north african people. They'll always be associated with islam because almost all of them are, and occident people tend to reject those, because they are considered culturally inferior (and they are).

Overcoming the cultural bareer would be the first task, but it would be practically impossible to execute since people don't want to abandon traditions and want to be different from the others because their bigotry won't let them see a world without racism might be better.

Bluepilled

>She unironically looks like shit.
you're gay

Attached: 1540994512268.jpg (576x768, 49K)

DESU a creationist who thinks God created humans 6000 years ago and believes the races are equal has a less retarded world view than someone who believes in evolution but thinks the races are equal.