In college

>in college
>attend classes, talk with nobody
>go straight into my dorm to make myself food and study
>never bother anyone
>never say dumb stuff because I leave everybody alone
>if someone asks me stuff about the lecture I politely answer his question if I know stuff
>think I'm so incognito people don't realize my existence because I don't even dress like people could notice me
>2 women come up to me and say "We are wondering... why are you so weird?"

I literally don't do weird things and try to be unnoticed all the time and Normies still notice me. I just want a fucking degree and not dealing with that high school bullshit of talking about other people.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Normalfags are cancer

Original cancer

Indeed they are. The worst of the worst.

>I literally don't do weird thing
>try to be unnoticed
but that is a very weird thing by normie standards

So, leaving everyone alone and minding my own business is weird now?

What did you answer, Ineed to know

>We are wondering... why are you so weird
literally just tell them you have social anxiety. They'll probably be nice to you and shit. Most people aren't out to get you, they just find it strange that you don't interact with others.

Yeah, most people have atleast a friend and socialize a little, not doing that is considered weird.

I just grunted, hug my shoulders and left where I wanted to go.

Have you ever been to college/uni? Basically all my classes are with new people I've never met before.

Honestly, you probably look weird.

>People asked me a question so I just grunted and walked away.
>Why do people think I'm weird?

This was a fucking retarded question especially because I don't know who tf those women were and how they think they deserve to ask such a question.

I swear, some people have fuck all manners.

Yeaaah thats probably where the problem lies, op is a lethargic autismo

I mean they asked a cuntish question.
Why the fuck do you retards always analyse these questions and pretend you can offer some response that a normie would have? If you think grunting and storming off after someone insults you is unreasonable you probably genuinely have some kind of autism.

>"We are wondering... why are you so weird?"
Proof that college is just extended daycare. There is no adult environment where anyone would think that's an ok thing to say.

Then just act normal. Even telling them to fuck off would have been more normal

I don't like to be unpolite. Grunting is just strange without actually sounding mean.

"and im wondering why youre annoying me, i guess everyones curious about something"

Thats not neceserily unpolite, infact I think small insults like this are normal in your environment

You're weird because that's not how the typical college student is portrayed and expected to behave. Even the ones who do nerdy shit like science and engineering tend to have a friend group that they're outgoing with.

At my university, I was considered more weird than the Theater / Art Students who DnD LARPed in the quad because they
>Had friends
>Were having fun
>Making the most of their college experience outside of academics

When people who think I'm weird get to know me, they cease to think I'm weird because they realize I'm just a really nerdy / geeky commuter student who just doesn't have any friends at that particular university.

Some people will say it as a way of trying to get you to open up and be more sociable, believing that using the neutral term "weird" is less offensive than "anti-social." I've had people do it to me and ended up being classroom buddies and people I'd say hi to if I saw them out and about.

University can be a really fucking stressful and emotionally fucked up time for a lot of people and it can show on your face and in your eyes. Some people ignore you and hope you aren't the next shooter, while others will approach you and use your weirdness as a really fucking awkward way to worm into your life as a way to help you out or out of a genuine wish to get to know you

Attached: 30a6edd08817b5c4d2fbe789211cf03e53b65a11_hq.jpg (1024x573, 33K)

>while others will approach you and use your weirdness as a really fucking awkward way to worm into your life as a way to help you out or out of a genuine wish to get to know you

Nobody ever did this for me. I graduated 5 years ago and pretty much want to die everyday because I'm so alone, just work and sleep

It sounds like you can't win .

Well have you tried talking to anyone.

>I just grunted, hug my shoulders and left where I wanted to go.
>pic related

Attached: grunt_hug_and_walk_away.png (448x581, 12K)

There was nothing OP could have done to make the situation turn out better than or equal to neutral.

It's very rare, but it does happen.

One of them likes you, I had the same deal it's just that she was scared to talk to me by herself so she had her friend come as encouragement. If you feel like it maybe talk to them a little every now and then. You dont have to though they might just be unaware cunts.

This poster is probably right in saying that they didn't intend to be offensive, but it was an extremely poorly thought out way of opening a conversation. Chalk it up to stupidity or thoughtlessness. There's not much else you could have done.

Also people generally do love to watch, talk about others and theorize about them. It's just something that you have to get used to.

>"and im wondering why youre annoying me, i guess everyones curious about something"
oh so that's why you don't have any friends. Enjoy the best years of your life.