Fembots what would you like your BF to wear ?

fembots what would you like your BF to wear ?

Attached: tiei.png (220x363, 135K)

not a fembot but that tie is pretty ugly

>having an opinion on your partner's clothes
I like him to wear whatever he wants.

Attached: monky.png (658x778, 436K)

I like when my boyfriend wears athletic clothes but that's because he has a fit body.

the only thing femanons should be allowed to wear are oversized sweaters and panties.

All depends on his body type honestly. Skinny guys can wear whatever they want and look good.
Clothes only look good on skinny people anyway.

Oh yeah guess you will like him for his personality and not his appearance, huh. How pure hearted

Attached: 86D3C760-76EB-402F-8ACE-ADF0CDE69970.jpg (658x726, 303K)

a condom i think

Lately, nothing at all. Just please fuck me. Please. Ughhhhh I'm so horny and he won't.

Where do you live? Will you be my gf instead?

I love it when my boyfriend wears suits and smarter clothes since he always wears casual clothes. You've heard it first robots

>suits are sexy

What of he wants to dress like a girl

East coast usa. Major city but not the one you'd guess first

ideally a dress shirt and tie with proper slacks, a sweater vest too sometimes, and his hair should NOT touch his collar, fucking hate that.

I like a guy in uniform, especially a military one. It makes me want to suck his dick so bad.

I second this. I like a guy with nice casual style, but the less frequent "damn you clean up nice" experience is always pretty hot.

I'm hoping you're not implying your picture is an example of someone looking good?

Have you even showered today bro?

Attached: D7D88256-E66E-4E9F-9EC4-74D9C3C7CB66.jpg (960x640, 144K)

>Clothes only look good on skinny people
Imagine being so fat you dont even have a human form.

then he can dress like a girl.

this.
being fit is free and very easy for men, why the fuck cant they all do it?

Yeah, nice LARP. Dont you have facebook memes to be sharing?

Attached: 1560655795249.jpg (408x612, 157K)

If you are anything other than flat as a board you just dont look as fashionable as thin people. That is the truth. Anybody with any severe body curves cant compete

Attached: D050201A-3028-43AE-9C33-26CDF9F97FAB.jpg (750x840, 157K)

we are failures, unworthy of you

if you cant take your shirt off in public then i dont want to see you with your shirt off at home.

this, there is no excuse. People are lazy

Yes I understand. I am sorry

>if you cant take your shirt off in public then i dont want to see you with your shirt off at home.
Unironically this desu

Holy shit everyone hating on less than four guys?
I like dadbod and some chub on guys. Don't sweat it. There's someone for everyone.

im skinny and have a juicy butt
what would femanons do to my butt

Wow fuck my autocorrect. "Less than *fit*"

Not a larp.
I don't even care about the military. I just like how military uniforms look on men.

i would dress like this to attract the ladies

Attached: flammenwerfer time.png (300x420, 201K)

Nothing. Guy butts are disgusting

Unironically love masks on men

>Guy butts are disgusting
wtf apologize to my butt right now

>Skinny guys can wear whatever they want and look good.
If you only know how much of a pain is to wear pants as a skinny guy. All of them with very few exceptions (super slim pants) looks awful of me.

You have to get them hemmed

Miami Florida. You have brown hair and mental issues. Good tits. Your boyfriend is chubby.

How wide is your waist? Sounds like you just have the body of a very small boy

You know me so well! I'm in philly, my tits are mediocre at best, and he's my recent ex.

The problem is not near the feet, is near the waist. I (almost) can't wear them without a belt and unless they are very slim it looks like I have no ass (true) and they are super large everywhere. Very few pants looks decent on skinny guys (or maybe I'm just way more skinny than what you think).

I never measured it, but it's small. I'm definitely underweight. I think there are anorexic people "fatter" than me, but I don't have that kind of psychological issues. I'm not mentally ill and I'd be happy to gain weight.

I weigh 110lbs. I wear waist size 30 because most stores dont have men's 26. You can get any part hemmed, it doesnt just have to be the calf area. It should fit like pic related

Attached: 3-Colors-New-Arrival-Men-Pants-Slim-Fit-Casual-Brand-Pants-Mens-Chino-Pants-Fashion-Straigh.jpg_640x (640x640, 143K)

Holy shit so skinny. Make me feel fat as a short woman that weighs 120lbs

I like hoodies and boys who wear black.
Visual kei fashion is quite nice too.
Or jeans ripped at the knees.
I find that quite charming.

>google visual kei
>images of japanese goth pirates show up
Very nice

Those looks okay, but yeah... they are a lean pair of jeans.
What you do? You buy 30 and then pay someone to fix them?

I'd be more than happy to have your weight. I used to be 105, but now that it's Summer and I'm eating almost nothing... goodbye. Probably under 100lbs (although, not by much). Sooner or later I have to put a serious effort to fix my weight, but with depression and everything right now it's difficult. Need to fix my life a bit and start to be happy before fixing my weight. I'm getting old tho and when past 30yo it will be more difficult to improve the bone structure and everything.

Any New York fembots want to go on a date?

dark or black slim cut jeans, black (or dark colored) turtlenecks or sweaters, jackets similar to pic. during hot weather nicely fitting plain t shirts are okay, i just hate most things with logos or writing on them. also hair is ideally like this too. bf should be pic related in general.

Attached: 2649-2.jpg (400x250, 20K)

/fa/gcope

Good luck finding your next one. Choose wisely.
I might be in Philly too next year, but the more that moment is getting closer and the more I doubt I will actually move. Is it a good place to live?

alternatively more androgynous styles can be really cute (like crop tops, chokers, and fishnets. also eyeliner i love eyeliner on boys a lot) but he has to have the right body type for them and be kinda gothy

I moved here for college when I was 18. I'm 28 and still here (by choice obv)... so yeah!

the fuck is with femanons and wanting us to dress like edgelords?

Are you fat or just generally ugly?

I don't question it. I'll wear whatever she wants me to wear. She's the one looking at me so I should look like what she wants.

well coped alk

>less than four guys
FUCK YOU HEIGHTIST ROASTIE WHORE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: blocksurpath.jpg (618x410, 81K)

I know that feel bro. I'm doing double time for my fashion crime because not only am I a hungry hungry skeleton but I'm also short, and have stubby legs and a long torso. Skinny jeans aren't made in any other cut besides low-waist, so I end up looking even shorter than I really am, which wasn't that impressive to begin with.

damn wth, i guess i'm the only one who likes fat guys here. i like that woodsy look.. like sweaters and flannels and henley shirts and boots and beanies and denim. i like when a guy looks kind of disheveled too, it's a huge turn-off if it seems like a guy puts a ton of thought and effort into how he looks.

>it's a huge turn-off if it seems like a guy puts a ton of thought and effort into how he looks.
I feel the same way about girls
They're always trying so hard to look cute
Meanwhile normal looking girls look the cutest honestly