Who is Best Girl? Discuss

Who is Best Girl? Discuss.

Attached: 1548114349682.jpg (1617x1920, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/gwhxgwjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marky because she does anal sex and fucks dogs which are both my top fetishes

unironically Marky is best girl.

omfg rolllllling

Rollerino
Dont know half the girls there tho

>7
Looks cute, whats the rundown on her?

trips isnt allowed cuz she's a dyke and looks like a riot grrl slut anyways....and dykes can NEVER be best girl because by default they never want your penis so they dont count as females just entities. stupid braindead people that make these types of pics always put dykes in thinking her lack of wanting your penis isnt a big fucking deal. stupid thirsties

Muffy of course. She's such a lovely cute girl

its kind of weird that nearly everyone on this website is into this type of girl

Ciara used to be best but know she completely lost her gravitation because she has a old grampa boyfirend and she kind of vanished anyway. So she's not orbitable now.

Ukrainian girl number 7 is super cute but only utilizes 'my best angle' pictures and nothing else is known about her so she probably married with kids by now. Not orbitable.

Agatha is cute but lesbian. Not orbitable unless she cures her gayness.

Others are litarally whos famous just because they got beaten/got scammed by other Jow Forums users. Not orbitable.

This is what I think.

Attached: 1540853798601.png (694x495, 128K)

i saw sunny going by a different name recently (like 4 montsh ago) in the youtube comment section of a destiny debate trying garner leftist orbiters. i referenced r9k in a comment and then she deleted the channel i assume based off of that.

has muffy ever resurfaced since like 2017? or whenever she deleted eveything

how do you know that was sunny?

i originally clicked thinking it might be an archive but it was the real deal
i dont remember any specifics but her videos seemed new and she was interacting with people in comments calling her leftist queen and shit lol
literally deleted the channel minutes after my comment

she has a boyfried irl now.

Go back to your cripplechan containment board

Why do you fags only orbit girls that look this young. Have you tried being attracted to grown women?

My wife isnt even on here so none of them

they're all underage in this pic
they don't look that young
youth is the beauty standard
literally only aging roasties care about this because they're jealous
t. teen girl

Marky is like 22 now she's an old woman and I still like her

These are so dumb.
>roll>

lemme roll
please be 7

I gotta get in on this. Come on 5! Muffy was and always will be the best. I hope she is doing well these days.

Attached: muffy.png (890x591, 55K)

Im embarrassed to be rolling its pathetic

you mean ".t teen girl who values the approval of gross stalker men on r9k more than fellow women"

They all look like identical clones of each other
Where is my ex anorexic ginger waifu she is Best Girl

cont. meaning you put down other girls to make incels desire you more

I don't care if women I know who are jealousand wish they were younger approve of me, I get along fine with girls my age but mid/late 20s girls are always mean to me because they wasted their fertility.
validation of men on r9k feels pretty nice too
and it's not like most of those post wall girls didn't do the same I'm doing, they just can't anymore because they're past their prime.

Stfu roastie the girls in the chart are way better than you could ever be, stay mad

Every time I listed to 'The Lovecats' and 'Love Song' I remember her. I hope she's happy

It's not me whos jealous, I'm just sharing my anecdotes about older women and how they have obvious disdain and jealousy for younger girls
I'm literally saying that, work on your reading comprehension
I have my own orbiters so idc

I'd rather be "post wall" instead of some bratty jailbait who is so scared of hitting the wall she seeks attention from older men online who puts down other women.

LOL fuck you loser, people liked muffy because she looked 16 years old and basically that's it

Lmao whore btfo

And God said, "Let there be trips!", and so there was.

Can someone tell me each of their names plz

22 isn't old you pedophile

I was really questioning what I posted for a second there user thanks

Marky, Ciara, Sunny, Thalia, Muffy, Aggie, Fritz. Idk others

>old roastie seething in the thread
maybe you should have used your youth better , sorry sis?
I only put down other women because of how often they put me down, you literally came into the thread to get mad that guys find youthful girls attractive, like that's just petty lol
again, I have a lot of female friends but they're all around my age and as 'jailbait' as I am.
maybe if you were more scared of hitting the wall and practiced good diet and skincare as a teen you wouldn't be making these posting rn
I'm vocel

Rollerino time!
I don't know any of the fucking girls except like two though.

You're welcome glowworm.

lol maybe I'mone of the girls fawned on from the chart. I'm not even 20 yet. Me calling you out for being a shit person doesn't mean I'm jealous of you.
You're what 16 and think you're at your peak? lol

1 has a weird nose and small chin.
2 isn't interesting.
3 is boring.
4 is probably the best, she somewhat looks like me so I'm not sure if this is just vanity.
5 is ugly. Her eyes are too close together.
6 is boring.
7 put way too much blur on her face and needs to close her creepy bug eyes.
8 is ugly and looks like a Jew.
9 looks like a teenage boy who would call my mom a whore on Xbox.
0 I can't even SEE.
Dubs is pretty cute. I find dark circles charming, actually.
Trips is ugly as fuck and looks like a junkie.

I think some girls aren't only attractive on Jow Forums.

>mfw rolling for underage girls @ three in the morning

Attached: Dy921HYWwAAglvT.jpg (249x253, 12K)

*are

Origigigigi

Thanks for the keks. Accurate too

r-rolling for my new e-gf

I dont know what that means but I hope you realize you replied to the wrong person desu

where's ann frank?

Attached: 1472019485348.jpg (960x640, 33K)

Can you leave this thread please?

It's not our fault you're not pretty enough to get orbiters

rerolling cuz she ain't my type

>on an irrelevant chart years old chat that only like 9 people care about anymore
ok go off
I made 3k this month already and I didn't have all my personal info leaked so I think I'm doing just fine.
at least I'm not Ciara pretending to be an underage to scam guys when I'm like 19 lol

Who's the dubs e-thot?

You're probably ugly as fuck. Your personality based on your replies have already made you unattractive. No one cares if you're a teen girl.

FUCKING UGLY BITCH

Do you sell nudes? Howd you make the money egirl

> She was actually unironically literally 13 years old

Have some class user

I would give Asteria such a good dicking now that her massive tits are legal

I ironically knew a girl who looks exactly like Ciara, she was pretty sweet too.

if I get 4 or 5 again I won't hesitate from smashing my head on my fucking sink

I have way more orbiters than her I guarantee it.

I made zero dollars but atleast I didn't have to put my junie cakes on snapchat

Was? She's still alive. It was all a hoax.

Attached: 59f33469f3690010a1c56bef4ecf09c680aa5cdc9fbdc4ed3367875be50d96de.jpg (1428x1440, 88K)

I don't sell nudes, my pureness is a selling factor
I'll just be your gf for a day for a few hundred dollars and a lot of older guys are interested in that
all I had to do is make conversation with a few guys and keep them company, no posting of anything required

You bragging about having orbiters in itself is pathetic. Low self esteem is ugly, insecure user.

Guys how do you know if you're an orbiter vs someone with a crush

She just bragged about having orbiters first and acts like I don't because she assumes I'm old since I called her out for being a cunt

All of you annoying roasties sound the same to me. Please get off the board and just manipulate some more mentally ill men to waste your money on useless shit.

>no crispy
Heretic

There are tons of scammers in that market but they never make any real money. You must be posting something in order to beat the scammers.

So many young women these days ewhoring for Juul pods. It's sad

Well user, maybe there's slight amounts of blackmail after the initial purchase
>whoring out for juul pods
gross

Agatha v2.0 for me please

HAHAHAHAHA

You have no power here, femanon the hag!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

If you're scamming people that's still shitty and you're a lowlife

500 bucks says you're a mid-20 something gay man larping. Women don't write the way you do.

They should be more loyal to their family instead of messing with girls under half their age on the internet anyway

ok
rolle

I MISS MUFFY BROS

HOW COULD SHE ABANDON US

Attached: 1532721143864.jpg (540x540, 20K)

She said she got tired of people here spreading lies about her. Those fucking faggots had to scare that innocent girl

Maybe in a weird way, this is better. She never got into scamming / whoring / doing drugs, and all the other traps other e-girls fall into. She actually had a personality, and seemed like a good person. Glad she got out when she did. I hope she is happy.

Attached: 33.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

You and I are not supposed to be the moral police of the universe, but I can tell you that pedobait scamming just isn't a thing nice girls do.

christina was.

ROLLING ROLLING ROLLIN ROLLING ROLLING GIBE WAIFU

Definetly 7. She has the right characteristics, The rest are bleak and dull

it's true. she was too pure for this place. it's better off this way, we didn't deserve her

Attached: 1531720077448.png (621x1104, 737K)

She was apparently engaged, if she married I hope she's happy

If you believe in the "Infinite Universes" theory, there is a world where some where out there where Muffy really is your waifu. Is it the ultimate cope? Sure, but some nights the thought helps me sleep.

Attached: 2342322.jpg (733x512, 115K)

asldkjf;lksadjf

asldkfjlaksdjflkasjdf
asdf
asdf
asdfasdkjalsdkj f

asdflkjsaldkfjlaskdjlkjalskdfjlkjsdfjoiunicuwciuwen
wcouicnacd;lakjsndchs asodhf asdfuh asdkjhf askjhf

this literally happened in my dreams once. i have never woken up so depressed in my life

rare muffy recording
clyp.it/gwhxgwjg

Attached: 1531604451938.jpg (720x1280, 209K)

I want a chan waifu. Can some oldfag tell me who it is?

Her voice is so cute man. There was another audio but the link is 404 now.

Rollll bitytchhh

rawI

>why yes, I'm rolling for 7

Attached: 1557689071896.jpg (1010x1200, 351K)

Ciara has the best tits

Unironically friends with Marky's mom on Facebook and am planning to visit soon

>dark hair
>slightly ugly
>boyish
>greasy
>freckles
>undiagnosed mental illness face
is this really want robots want

these girls are all 5/10 max, you guys only like them because they are so physically bland and mentally ill that you can feasibly fantasize about having a shot with them

dubs confirm this will happen

Yes unironically. Also all of you fags are blind to the true best girl and she's staring you right in the face