What would you do?

reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/bd5b72/aita_for_losing_my_virginity_with_another_guy/

Just imagine it.
She was never ready for you for 3 years, but she was instantly wet for Chad after only 3 days.
I feel so sorry for this dude. She put a dagger through his heart.
3 fucking years, you were never worthy of her.
You are so pathetic and ugly that she wouldn't even let you touch her, but Chad can have her after 3 days.
How do you recover from something like that?

Attached: aZlWrALY_700w_0.jpg (700x729, 80K)

it's already bad you reditards post here, but if you want to link it, at least don't give them clicks. post ceddit links or even better, screencaps.
regarding your post, are you really surprised?

sorry, my bad.
There you go.

Attached: 1.jpg (822x548, 107K)

part 2
Extremelly original comment

Attached: 2.jpg (817x542, 92K)

And finally, part 3

Attached: 3.jpg (828x257, 39K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1517264709339.gif (540x380, 386K)

How can you laugh, don't you have a heart?

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Holy fuck this hurts.
classic femcunt behaviour though: does something fucked and immediately takes to the internet to have thousands of betas tell her she did nothing wrong

He should have just raped her. What an idiot.

when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

I mean it's not like she said she was waiting for marriage or anything, I'd be far angrier at her if that was the case.
She's still a dumb roastie and a whore though.

nobody wants to say it but it's truth.
if she isn't putting out after 6 months, its a dead relationship. it will never work because she 100% WILL cheat because she doesn't like you. this feminist bs of "i dont owe you sex" is a total lie. the idea that you're suppose to deal with all of her emotional bullshit for MONTHS while she won't even let you slam your cock into her hole for a few MINUTES is some absolute cuck shit.

Attached: 179.jpg (619x613, 19K)

The only thing that baffles me is the feeling ugly part. You dumb cunt, he literally wanted to fuck you and you kept saying no.

out of curiosity i browsed that sub redit and fucking hell. "am i the asshole" should be more like "im an asshole, right fellow assholes".
from the white cunt stealing a spot from a latino kid in a school, from sluts, from fucking douchebags.
fucking hell. if that's being a normie, i'm fucking glad i'm a robot.

I can't even feel sorry for him because he broke up with her. He's probably not gonna be single forever.

I also can't feel sorry for her because she's the worst kind of whore.

In the end, normies will be normies. If you think that's bad, it's really not. People have been fucking for eons. Everything taboo you can think of has already happened and so has everything 1000x worse.

how fucking terrible. At least all the comments are YTA. I honestly thought the reddit crowd would be too retarded to see this situation for what it is

I dated this girl my senior year and she said she was saving her virginity for marriage, after she broke up with me through text, she later went to spring break a few months later and lose her virginity to some chad. Absolutely cucked

EVERY Woman, even that sweet sweeeeeet little shy cup cake selling cunt is 2 seconds from Being a full blown WHORE for Chad.

If a woman doesnt get wet, doesnt want to fuck. SHE dont like you, dress it up any way you want, she sees you as a resource , that it. When i was young i used to plead with women to date me for months and months, and they d tell me: "OH user you a frien you aint BF material" and a day later they gettin dicked by a guy they just met. Do Not Waste time on women,

Honestly I've never even asked anyone out and I feel like this. Just from seeing my mother. I've honestly never have seen her even kiss my step father. 0 affection. Absolutely nothing. It's not that I hate women. I don't feel hate for people. It's just realizing how life is and what reality is. Look at the people here. They don't wanna work. Nobody wants to work. Women wanna be neet as much as you or I and have an easier way of getting it

Really the fact he wanted her back is also kinda stupid.
if there really is something to confirm he's sexually undesirable then "someone fucking her immediately after" is it

Why does everybody seem to say this? Is it really that hard to obtain a loving, trusting relationship between two people in this day and age?

Attached: 1537475042724.jpg (1200x1200, 523K)

Probably because the majority of us grew up with divorced parents and it destroys your perception of long term "love" and that goes for the opposite person too. Combine that with easily found fucks on apps and social media and it collapses. It's so easy to find someone else now. It isn't like the past. You don't have to stick through with someone. You can easily jump ship and divorce doesn't matter because "Well my parents were and I'm fine"

Attached: 1557801525869.png (1038x540, 294K)

And all the cucks coddle and protect her.
This was a blackpill that I wasn't expecting to swallow.

Attached: 1564593935336.png (344x971, 214K)

Honestly most of the reddit thread is calling her out except the top comment which cucks spent money to "guild"

you weren't expecting that?

Get the fuck out of my board plebbitard.

God what are we doing with ourselves. The internet has seperated us socially more than ever I feel.

It's not the internet really. Seems like it but the internet is just a commodity.
Its something else, what I dont know but I can see what it is

I know it's silly but Kojimas new game made me think about it. Just imaging friends as strands physically connecting people and how empty and alone I am. How hard it is to make friends. I work 40.hours a week and have nobody. Everyone has their own clique already.

Attached: IMG_20190809_232436.jpg (640x1024, 132K)

Do a little digging and you'll find the SJWs in no time

Attached: IMG_6458.jpg (640x718, 50K)

Sadly yes. But it can be fixed. The 50's proves it.