Why dont girls like me?

im 6ft 5 thick dense weenie... i just do not get why i cant get a date to fuck and cum in

Attached: IMG_3840[1].jpg (3088x2316, 1.29M)

cause you look like a creep lol

its the hair. and grow out your beard, keep it trimmed

if you have the 'tism you will forever be looked upon with scorn by every person of every creed

you're a poo poo man doo doo head dummy

creep am i?

Attached: IMG_3665[1].jpg (3088x2316, 1.19M)

Either shave your facial hair or grow it out. Get a more fashionable hairstyle. Dress nicer. and of course you have to actually talk to girls

i do have a tisim
im 100 percent white

Attached: 1564916251201.jpg (626x960, 50K)

grow out the beard mooore, its gonna look sic. and lift

Total meme advice.

no offence man but do you smell?
Seen a lot of guys with your look and they barely shower and they don't wear deodorant or clean their clothes.

naw. grow it out, keep it trimmed with a hair trimmer and guard. i recommend a 1/2 inch hair guard

you have to have a certain mental secret sauce in order to have sex

you're basically robert downey syndrome jr

You look scruffed and ragged, get a fucking haircut and shave. Get nice shirt, spray on some cologne, and go to a salsa class. bada bing. youll get pussy

You look fairly attractive. Maybe it's your personality?

salsa class where

Been havin the same problem dude, i know i'm not a 10/10 but i try pickin up girls on here n they pull the same stuck up shit irl women do, makes me sympathize w/ that guy who cut that dumb thots neck in new york, no wonder u fucking whores get slaughtered when you only fuck the top 1% of guys

Attached: 24779983_163879.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

i get nervous talking to girls irl get an urge to punch them and run away

Shut the fuck up, you look like shit and you probably act like shit. Post pics of your body.

You look gross and your perspective is toxic af.

If a few people you encounter during the day are assholes, they're the assholes. If every single person you meet during the day is an asshole, you're the asshole. Stop externalizing the problem. I'm sure some of the women you've met are shitty people, but in general your problem is you.

I'm not a 10/10 but I'm at least an average woman. I dated a chubby hairy relatively average looking guy for almost a decade. Idk how you define "top 1%" but you're delusional if you think all women are looking to date male models and pro athletes.

time stamp yourselves faggorinis what the fuck

op here.. i should just give up and fuck boys or stray cats im never going to get a girlfriend to rough house and dump loads in

you look cute user but i think you would look better with shorter hair

Attached: 1493952909995.png (542x540, 391K)

Probably samefag stealing pics from/soc/

Attached: 1565387193287.jpg (250x151, 5K)

I only have this one but its a bit old, but if you're OP you're one to talk you fucking mongrel at least I don't have nigger blood in me

Hahaha yeah right you only dated him because he had money, don't bullshit me I know how all you dumb fuckng thots think

Attached: beforemylifefellapart.png (294x513, 218K)

time stamp? what u mean nigger

buzz cutt short? dare me?

glad you took my advice and kept the longer hair. don't cut it you'd look like shit

>time stamp? what u mean nigger
we're being watched

not buzzcut short but one or two inches shorter would look nice

hehe you remember me?

yeah i'm on here all day i recognize most posters

We met at 18, as broke undergrads. You're such a stereotype I'm wondering if I'm just getting trolled at this point. Do you think most men are rich or gorgeous? Look around, moron. Plenty of broke average dudes with gfs. Stop blaming women for your shittiness.

its been like a month tho haha

your threads got a lot of replies. still think u should travel south east asia btw. you'd do well at your height.

I DO look around u stupid bitch all i ever see is niggers and chads with pretty much any girl they fucking want i never see average joes like me with a faithful woman, there's no getting through to u honestly don't fucking bother anymore

and PS ur fuckbuddy w/ money isn't a normal person don't play it up like he is, i swear i hope u pull the same shit most e-girls on here do n end up getting patrolled irl by a real hero

ahh now i remember which user you are.. i dont want to be negative but i dont find south east asians attractive at all i find black girls more attractive than those things but id really rather my own race women

>i find black girls more attractive
based. you could definitely get a nigger gf

Attached: 1545645583012.jpg (867x1080, 493K)

Just like to point out that I immediately write off anyone who uses racial slurs and termslike "chad" unironically. You sound barely human. Like someone fed an AI a constant feed of neonazi incel bullshit and it spat out your pathetic comments into this thread. I've got to say, it picked the perfect neckbeard pic to post with its racist, misogynistic bullshit.

>hair is unkempt as fuck and a literal bedhead.
Nothing wrong with medium hair, but you need to at least try to comb/brush it
>facial hair is a stubbled mess
unless you're in the middle of growing it out, ya need to shave it
>how often do you shower/wear deoderant/clean clothes
basic hygiene shit. you gotta wash your body AND your clothes. showering is pointless if your clothes still smell like shit desu

after that if you're having trouble with apps, then try to take better pics
if it's in person then don't sperg out

You look good, the fact that you created this thread shows that you are an insecure fag, Women smell insecurity and despise it. So stop being a fag.

Pic related, angry white boy

Attached: IMG_0833.jpg (702x800, 56K)

If ur this shitty towards the poor loaded bastard you're cheating on then i hope he sacks up and gives you that bianca fade, you deserve it desu

>Just like to point out that I immediately write off anyone who uses racial slurs and termslike "chad" unironically. You sound barely human. Like someone fed an AI a constant feed of neonazi incel bullshit and it spat out your pathetic comments into this thread. I've got to say, it picked the perfect neckbeard pic to post with its racist, misogynistic bullshit.
cringe

i shower every single day i just dont groom
i dont give a fuck if girls think im insecure.. theyre cum holes i look at them as walking fleshlights i only wanna date them so i have a house hole a hole i piss cum into when i want nothing else

u want to talk about what is and isnt human u fuckng whore? YOU. YOU'RE NOT HUMAN. wmen have chimp brains thats why all their opinions revolve around whatever the last man that fucked them thinks, you don't have your own personality or anything it is ALL based on the men you have had sex with, dont ever reply to me again u fucking roastie whore i might be having a bad night but i could still break u like a fucking twig if you set me off in person

>why dont girls like me?
>i dont give a fuck if girls think im insecure.. theyre cum holes i look at them as walking fleshlights i only wanna date them so i have a house hole a hole i piss cum into when i want nothing else
is this a joke?

keep posting pics of you crying please

These are the same two dudes who posted a few weeks ago, complaining about the same shit without changing anything.

Attached: 1563821540843.jpg (680x452, 53K)

tht wasnt me

give or take. yes or no [mostly no]

You contradicted yourself silly.

have you tried not being a horny arrogant solipsistic douchebag?

shut the fuck up you stupid worthless hole

Plenty of broke guys get turns.

aye i have but its not fun and not me

Get a crew cut. Shave the pubes off you face, Invest in clothing that doesn't look like Wal-Mart shit. There. 75% of your problems are fixed

this shirt was a gift to me for christmas about 15 years ago

Cool story, don't care. If everything in your current wardrobe is older than 3 years you need to update it. Lrn2fashion and no, don't you dare go to /fa/.

shaving and haircut is such a meme unless you have chad facial structure. literally everyone says I look better with longer hair and a beard

post pic or fuck off. OP has defined facial features that are hidden by him looking like some faggot listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers smoking a blunt

Bitch If you're really 6'5 and look like that just make a tinder and you'll be fine like you literally must come off like a psycho not to get pussy with your tall as fuck grung band lookin cracka ass.

because you have an insufferable personality along with poor social skills

Attached: f9964998d2427e798a3fc2d6f53c5f13b69d737957d4008dacb3dcf73b8dab9b.png (500x740, 289K)

haha very true how fix?
i do like rhcp and weed
child abuse has given me low self esteem that nothing can fix silly nigga ass

Shave, dress better, smile more, pretend to be on the phone so you look like you are important and have a very active social life.

quit using image boards, quit being cynical and apathetic. Force yourself to learn hobbies and naturally learn how to talk to people by doing it alot, even something like voice chatting helps

It is the nose and the eyes.
Marry a girl with perfect upper facial features and your sons will literally have to fight off women.
> 6ft5
You have a goofy face but maybe it will get better with age. Height is perfect tier

You're hot as fuck desu I don't believe you