Would you rather date a 10/10 with a 5/10 personality, or a 5/10 with a 10/10 personality?

Would you rather date a 10/10 with a 5/10 personality, or a 5/10 with a 10/10 personality?

All else being equal and she was loyal to you for life.

Attached: 1546272223928.jpg (720x793, 66K)

Depends on what a 5/10 personality really means. Is she annoying? Unfunny? Rude to waiters?

>a 5/10 with a 10/10 personality

that one

5/10 with 10/10 personality
I'm always gonna choose the personality why do you keep posting these threads

I basically married a 5/10 with a 10/10 personality, no regrets

10/10 looks
personality in women is a meme
since she is loyal for life, I can make friends and she wont cuck me.

Being loyal is a huge part of a girl having a good personality.

I want my kids to have a better future with a better chance of being good looking. so Looks

Attached: 1565392832361.jpg (1080x1320, 92K)

5/10 isn't ugly, is just average and the average girl looks decent enough

it depends on /how/ she's a 5/10 in personality or looks
if she's fat since the average american is overwieght, that's easy to change
if she's a bit of an airhead then that's also somewhat easy to change as long as she isn't a cunt about it

is she a 5/10 because she doesn't put in effort to look good, at least in public? Is she 5/10 because she looks /different/ like she's a cute tomboy? just about any woman can be attractive.
If she's willing to cheat is automatically less than a 5/10 personality. Depends on how she is in general

personally I'll go with 5/10 looks, 10/10 personality because I grew up with shitty parents and looks are a fuckload easier to change than personality

>5/10 personality but is still loyal to me for LIFE
Sounds like an oxymoron, or some love potion scenario. I'll go with that one.

10/10 personality. Average looking is good enough, average personality is not good enough.

Attached: 4courqviun221.jpg (2892x4096, 647K)

This. Whenever I think about a girl's personality, I think of whether or not she will cheat on me/cuck me/leave me over some stupid shit.

If a girl is guaranteed to be loyal according to the OP, what's wrong with her personality?

What's the difference between 5/10 and 10/10 personality?

Let's compromise, a 7.5/10 with a 7.5/10 personality.

every woman quickly gets scaled down to a 5/10 by the time they hit 35 (unless she's asian) so easily the 10/10 personality

Even regardless of that 10/10 even at their primes

>35
The wall meme is only somewhat true, and it's mostly for people that don't take care of themselves which is the vast majority of women and men in general desu
Some girls can last til 45

Anyone who says personality is the definition of a beta male. I'll date the 10/10 and that's gonna make other 9,8 and 10s with "10/10 personality" chase me, you faggots are retards.

I can mold a 5/10 personality into 8/10. I don't think I'm 10/10 personality I think that would annoy me. so

>implying we would be with the 10/10 until that point,

lmaoing at this beta cuck.

Who the fucks care about personality? Especially on a woman. A true 10/10 can be whatever the fuck she wants, if you get attached to anyone nowadays you are a cuck anyway

10/10 personality assuming that means they're 'perfect for me' as in they truly love me deeply and will care about me and encourage me. And are domanant sexually and want to fart on me.

A 5 with a 10/10 personality. If I like a girl's personality enough, it usually deludes me and I begin to think she's more attractive than she actually is.

>implying that basic thots chasing after someone with a cute girl have "good personality"
LMFAO

>loyal
>5/10 personality
Pick one and only one

Attached: 1556068563143.jpg (506x960, 26K)

I married a 10/10 with a 5/10 personality and wouldnt do it again. She was flaky and left after like 2 years. Sex was good but that was about it

both would probably reject me within the first few minutes of being with me.

I'M A MAN. I'M THE ONE WITH THE PERSONALITY. WE MEN MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND. I DON'T NEED A WOMAN WITH A PERSONALITY, I NEED ONE WITH A VAGINA.

>he thinks there are girl who are resistant to social proof

Absolute retard, it's not even about personality, is biology, and "basic thots" thing show how beta you truly are, that is probably your shitty excuse not to approach hot women but just ugly ass bitches that have to overcompensate with "personality", lmaoing at your life.

Care to tell us more of what it was like to be married to a 10/10?

5/10 easy
Looks fade
Having a sweet girl to cuddle with lasts a lifetime

Same. 6.5 with makeup. I don't understand my friends when they start talking about shit they going through with their gf. Like I don't even have a single argument with my gf for 4 years. Feels goodman.

Would you date a 10/10 with a 10/10 Personality.

But She has a penis.

Attached: HAVE SEX.png (2618x1374, 216K)

I'll take the 5/10, of course. But it doesn't mean I can't rape the 10 beforehand.

>10/10 personality
>loyal
That's all I really want. Average looks don't seem a downside at all either.

7.5/10 with a 5/10 personality. 10s are deathtraps and should be avoided at all costs. NEVER TRUST A 10

Attached: 1565390430485.jpg (329x329, 15K)

I wouldn't mind a 5/10, but I need to bring a 10/10 to my mother... And 10/10 will have good genes despite having a trash personality and maybe even be a trashy parent...

I wouldn't date someone I can't even see as a human. So I would choose the 5/10 lady.

>But She has a penis.
>But he has a penis.
Ftfy

5/10 looks, 10/10 personality.

I'm not picky about looks and average is perfectly acceptable. At the end of the day, it will still feel the same. I can always imagine the appearance being otherwise. If they were a 10/10 personality (assuming for me), I would probably see past the flaws anyway.

obviously she and society would force you to refer to it as 'her'

yes, but only if it was a magnificent penis

edgy bro
edgy

I would probably not date somebody who had a 5/10 in either department, subjective as that numerical score is