ARE YOU STRONG? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN A BRANCH THAT ISNT FILLED WITH FAGGOTS SUCH AS THE GAYRINES AND GAVY?

ARE YOU STRONG? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN A BRANCH THAT ISNT FILLED WITH FAGGOTS SUCH AS THE GAYRINES AND GAVY?

Attached: Epicsauce.jpg (1000x563, 28K)

Apparently not they literally rejected me after I applied after failing colllege.

Attached: 1551653007029.jpg (500x334, 20K)

i already joined the air force champ. Leave me alone

gayr force

>Yes, fight for ZOG!

Attached: ContentShekelberg.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Are you actually thinking about joining the military?

OP shit like this is how they trick you into joining. No one in their right mind should ever join the army unless they have no other options, lol. And even then you should still choose air force.

OP fell for the recruitment meme

>No one in their right mind should ever join the army unless they have no other options, lol

There's another option: absurdly misguided patriotism.
I graduated college THEN enlisted (I did not go to OCS) in the Marines at the height of the war in Iraq.
By the time I got to my unit, I thought I'd be the only one dumb enough to do what I did. There were at least eight other guys with degrees in my platoon.

Fast forward after six years of war, my career is still several steps behind where it should be. The leadership skills I learned pretty much only pertain to leading 18 year-old boys and the other skills I learned have shockingly few legal real-world applications.
>Can't open that jar of pickles? Let me get some C4, I can make a shaped charge that will get it open in a jiffy.

No thank you, I want to live.

Attached: 1563302669834.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>tfw too retarded for the military

i'd wager im too dumb to join the marines even...

Attached: 1556649159919.png (812x760, 112K)

Did you ever kill anyone?

Honestly worth it for some people. I just did 4 years after college to get a security clearance and some training and got a bomb ass job when I got out.

I never shot anyone that I specifically aimed at. I may have killed someone while providing suppressing fire or when firing the SMAW at a building (basically a rocket launcher).

To answer your question. I don't know. It does not keep me up at night.

In the Army right now. Not worth, at least for 11B.

I wish I could have joined during the iraq war and killedat least one person without any legal consequences. Shit would have been sick. Oh well.

>the U.S. army is so desperate for recruits they come to a place like Jow Forums
kek

Sup fellow 11b, I agree completely.

Attached: bro.png (169x196, 10K)

God. I thought I was the only blue cord pathetic enough to be here.

With random shootings, bad drivers, and incompetent doctors, you're statistically safer in the military retard.

Attached: 6th%20war%20loan.jpg (1107x1600, 358K)

I'm sure there are at least a dozen or so.
I know a wizard who is in the green beret pipeline.

/k is full of service bros, you should check it out.

>dying in a war you didn't wage called by a president you didn't vote for
lmao, imagine doing ANYTHING more cucked than joining any faction of government defense

The idea of being recruited or drafted literally terrifies me. I hate discipline and working out; I don't wanna live in the military and sleep on a cot and have some guy yelling at me and calling me a fatass and possibly get raped or killed at war and eat garbage food came dehydrated out of paper envelopes and have my psyche completely decimated and replaced with another and probably lose my mind and be homeless when I come back and have to kill children.

you'll never make it larper, you wont make it through the winter

Attached: 1498859180087.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

Fuck I should've gone army when I had the chance. It's never too late right bros??
t.22 yo

mmaoth ingnenutiot

> The pawn thinks he's safe because he hasn't been moved yet

13F here hooah

I tried to join the air force and got perm DQd from surgical scars when i got a traumatic brain injury. i don't think you can get a waiver after that. o well. not mad

you're literally 22 faggot you can go join up right now

it's not desperation it's utility. People who are otherwise useless to society. You make em do a few push ups, put a gun in their hands and tell them they should be proud with an entire country feeding that exact ego, suddenly you have somebody more than happy to do whatever the guy with an extra stripe tells him without thinking for even a second about it rationally.

They account for confirmed kills. You would know if you had any.

The pawn can become a queen. If we're on the board, are lives will end eventually that's given.

>If we're on the board, are lives will end eventually that's given

So you're in the army because you don't value your life. Fair enough.

>The pawn can become a queen.

The only way you can get a high rank is if the game gets real shitty and you make it to the final stages. When you see a guy with a bunch of colorful badges, know that he's survived a lot of shit.

For every NCO you have an entire litter of grunts. Odds are you'll never make NCO.

>fighting for isreal and saudi oil barons
No thanks

gair force

>dying for jews

Unless youre driving tanks or using jets etc
youre a huge fucking cuck to join any military
i couldnt imagine anything more fucking gay than signing up to get ordered around and told what to do like some master slave bdsm relationship by another man except its even worse because you sign up to do it TO THE POINT OF DEATH