Honest opinion on Mexican people?

What do you think about them? Like em? Hate em? What's your honest opinion on Mexicans?

Attached: photo-1542325828505-734937aa2040.jpg (1000x1333, 209K)

theyre good peoples. just too much of a good thing

go back to /pol you fucking mutt.
OP is a certified faggot

Mexicans are like goofy comic relief.

light skin hispanics are good for all the sex i have

Attached: sample_88e4380ea513fb67c76b88806b589303.jpg (850x638, 174K)

Look how fucking black his hands are

Oh god, its another bait post. Run anons the thought police just kicked in the door.

Weak and dont benefit anything

very hard working people

Very hit or miss. They can be either one of the most neighborly folk you ever met or borderline nigger-tier.

The quality of Mexico itself is indicative of the quality of the people. They shit out hordes of children, refusing to use birth control because they couldn't give less of a fuck about anyone or anything except themselves. The economy? Fuck it. Innovation? Fuck it. Achieving something better than a wooden shack for your 9 children? Fuck it. Such is the Mexican mindset. An entire Mexican lifetime entails nothing but the facile pleasure of some short little brown gremlin man pushing and pulling his dark brown little diglet in and out of his fat, greasy wife, her fuzz-covered neck blubber jiggling with each thrust. They are lazy, retarded, or both, and nothing but a burden on any location they inhabit.

Attached: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (720x720, 69K)

They need to stop draining out public resources.
Hospitals will close if they don't pay their bills.

Mexican myself, and I love and hate my race, in mexico everyone is over the top a model wannabe and all the chicks are either black as hell or just morbidly fat, but theres also that part of good people that will treat you like family just for saying hi. In the US, most mexicans are "wannabe mexicans", all mexicans ive seen try so hard to be cool n hip by doing drugs and skipping school, basically like niggers, and its somewhat rare to find a decent mexican that lives in the us, and the mexicans here are good looking yea, but they all are straight up niggers, moral of the story is i wish i was white

>all mexicans ive seen try so hard to be cool n hip by doing drugs and skipping school,
>SKIPPING SCHOOL
Are you underage?

i like the sexy ones. the fat and unwashed ones can fuck off

Im going to senior year and then hopefully go to college

l lifted my hardest for 4 fucking years, gave it my all. Blood, sweat, and tears. All for her. And then she chooses a spic instead of me (a tall Aryan male who is attractive). This makes no sense. White women will doom the West. They will be our genocide.

I hate spics with a burning passion.

Attached: 1515469336735.jpg (2048x2048, 191K)

I work around a lot of Mexicans and they're a bipolar people. "Chicanos" tend to be absolute trash tier people though. The women are basically tan white girls and the men are faux tough guys. Unless the men are in a gang, they're pussies.
I'm from Salvadoran parents and absolutely detest chicano culture

She's barely white herself lmao

> Salvadoran

That places you on the bottom of the totem pole, just above niggers.

I try not to stereotype people by their nationality or country of origin or race, so I don't really know. I would say that Mexico is a fairly diverse country however, there are a lot of races and mixed peoples there.

I am very attracted to Hispanic/Latina women who are darker though. The girl I'm trying to get into a relationship with is ethnically mixed-race Mexican I believe, so maybe I have a bias towards them.

these threads are a bad idea