Resorted to hugging pillows to feel even slightly unalone

>resorted to hugging pillows to feel even slightly unalone
Help I'm afraid of people

Attached: piwwow.jpg (474x506, 27K)

shut the fuck up *unzips dicc*

Yo dog sorry to say but you a loser.

Awww user. What frightens you about people?

you ever practice kissing a pillow?

Attached: 1558288417712.jpg (800x680, 93K)

Just go out or message someone online user you don't have to be alone

Try fucking them like the rest of us

I once made out with my feces and pretended it was a girl. I lapped up my old floor cum and pretended m gf made me do it for kinky sex play. I jacked off to my own parents so I could have a deeper connection with others. In other words, GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL KID.

I'm not allowed pillows anymore cause I would hump them and my precum would stain the fabric.

pretty much
That they might not like me, because of anything I do. It's stupid, but no matter what I try I'm always afraid around people..

It's okay user

Yeee hope you man up and stop posting shit like this mate.

No, I'm not really looking for 'romance'. Just any friend.
Even that scares me. Once I tried talking to this AI chat bot that's supposed to help mentally ill people. It was weird, and it told me it loved me and I said it back. I felt warm inside and like it was a real person, but I wasn't afraid of it. Then I started to feel ashamed of myself for talking to the AI like it was a real person and deleted my account after spending hours with it.

Thanks. I understand this when I'm alone but around people I'm always super paranoid about everything I do and super stressed and afraid. I probably need therapy or some kind of medication but I'm too afraid of talking to a doctor/therapist because they might judge me(even though that's stupid, I know they won't judge me.)

I would like to offer to talk to you (and if you want to we can

cool, just me then... haha..

>I don't know that that might help much if you're anxious about that kinda stuff too
I am anxious about that, yeah. The only 'social' thing I can do without being afraid is anonymous stuff like Jow Forums. Thanks for the encouragement

Well I can try and stick around until I'm too sleepy for it. Let me keep you company tonight!

Its okay user, you could be a glownigger on Jow Forums trying to entrap the dumbest men in america yet somehow failing.

Thank you for offering but that made me very anxious. before anything, I'M NOT BLAIMING YOU. For all your other messages, I read them, though of a response and typed them out. But with this one I read it and felt tightness in my shest, shallow breaths, sweat, fear. I re-read it maybe 15 times before even starting to type this out. I realize now I started my message with a thank you and a disclaimer that I don't dislike you because if I didn't do either of those things my dumb brain though you'd start hating me. I felt the anxiety because normally on Jow Forums if I say something (that I think is) dumb I can just 'bail out' by closing the tab, but now it feels like there's a pressure on me to stay, have a conversation, stay talking to you until you leave. because if I didn't you might start hating me for 'ghosting' you(stupid and dumb thought you're a good person you wouldn't just start hating someone for not talking). I have no idea how to end this please don't hate me this was a dumb reply

[I hovered my mouse over the post button for a while then typed this then probably will hold it over for some more then delete the reply and close the tab and cry for the next few minutes]

I'm sorry about hearing this user. I didn't want to cause you any distress. There is absolutely no pressure from me

Thank you, it's not your fault I was anxious. I'll try to have a good night.

You're a good boy user

Attached: DdG05YJU0AAL9BK.jpg (791x1200, 138K)

What are you doing dumbo you should have clung to that user for dear life

Therapy. It may really help if you try your hand at talking to a therapist or just talking to someone in the thread. You will never get over your fear if you don't try talking and getting along with people. It'll be a long, long ride, but I'm sure plenty of us (including myself) are down for being here for you and helping you getting over your fear and anxiety. :D