>do nothing
>he flashes them again, twice
>let up on the gas and slowly decelerate to 30 or so
>Now he can't pass me since there's other traffic passing me in the left lane
>light changes in front of me
>slowly coast up to the red signal
>accelerate nice and gently when it finally changes
>finally cuts someone else off and races ahead of me
Yeah, I know you wanted to save a whole fifteen seconds by wasting gas and endangering everyone else on the road. Well, too bad, you not only didn't save any time, I deliberately wasted more of your time because you were driving like an asshole. Leave earlier next time, cocksucker.

Attached: 1533873040829.png (640x516, 794K)

I do stuff like this too. It's a speed limit, not a speed suggestion.

I dont mind this. I drive a very powerful car. So the feeling of deceleration and acceleration is so fun l dont mind getting slowed down. Just uh. Dont hit me

absolutely BASED

speeding is for normgroids who don't mind getting wallet raped by the state just so they can get to their wagie jobs 1 min faster

I REFUSE to put myself at risk of a speeding infraction just to please some hotheaded asshole

The most aggressive drivers are the ones in the morning between 5-7AM. All those wagecucks being late to their peasant jobs just to be able to pay off $400 monthly lease and $900 rent. I dont wanna be that guy, might move to Maine, seems comfy.

Absolutely agreed. Taking your time driving is fun. I deliberately take the backroads to my job instead of going on the interstate.

It's usually fucking chads doing this kind of shit, too. Tailgating someone for doing the speed limit (or even below) is a sign of low intelligence. It rarely gets them to go any faster and carries a much larger unnecessary risk.

Attached: hothead!.jpg (1600x1135, 262K)

I used to be one of the speeders, before one day, it occurred to me... why? Watching for cops was very stressful and I hated spending all that money on gas. All I had to do was leave ten minutes earlier and I could just relax.

>its another guy right on my rear even though there is barely anyone else on the road episode
I know I have a great ass, but there is no reason why anyone should be right behind my vehicle on the road. Its fucking retarded and completely pointless unless they want to risk their car or truck or whatever getting potentially totalled for no reason from having no time at all to react.
Personally there is a difference between speeding on an open empty road that may or may not be regularly used at best and speeding on an expressway or something. One is quite noice and the other just makes you look like some dumbass poser.

Attached: 47DD4C33-5C70-4B1D-829D-E5FF8054DADF.jpg (1330x748, 355K)

poor people drive fast because wherever they are going, no one is going to wait for them there
rich people drive slow because wherever they go, the people there will wait for them

It's kind of adorable you've let a stranger live rent free in your head for almost an hour now. Faggot.

I've had someone do almost the same exact thing to me, only to see him get pulled over by CHP five seconds later. Was so fucking satisfying to watch

I don't mind slow or fast drivers as much as I do inconsistent drivers who can't keep their speed in turns, tunnels, etc.

I'll keep a steady pace a little over the limit myself, but I don't see the need to be aggressive or unhelpful when I'm operating a machine that could easily kill people. I'll even gladly let more aggressive drivers past me and "get one over me" so they can be someone else's problem.

Emotions don't belong in traffic.

>t. roastie speeder

You're a little bitch but at least you're funny

Based and red pilled. I have done the same thing. My favorite is when these clowns swerve into the other lane to pass only to get stopped by a red light and I stroll up behind them in my car.

Based

>It's a speed limit, not a speed suggestion.
Wrong

>he thinks people speed to get to their job faster
Kek I haven't worked in years but I still ride my bike at 110mph and I've topped my car out at 140mph. Going fast is fun as fuck.

>in a bad mood and riding motorcycle
>some asshole turns in front of me and i have to hit my brakes
>turn and follow him
>he stops and rolls down his window
>"hey man i'm sorry i didn't see y-"
>slam my first down on his side view mirror and knock it clean off

Whoa there buddy, up a bit late aren't you? Don't you have work in the morning?
Don't try and tell me that you don't work on Saturday, we both know Mr. Bossman asked you to come in tomorrow.

You should submit your clip to Moto Madness.

I drive a motorcycle and know alot of guys who died doing what u do user

Sometimes I call up local businesses and tell them their Marquee sign outside has an upside down W instead of an M

Sometimes... They change it the next day >:)~
Sometimes... It was an M the whole time >:)~

I agree with OP, but get out of the overtaking lane if you're not overtaking, that's the law. It's not a speedign land, you don't need to be speeding, or even doing the speed limit. But if you're in the overtaking lane and not overtaking then speeding drivers have every right to be aggressive

>I drive a motorcycle
Weird, I ride a motorcycle. Dying wouldn't be so bad.

at least in burgerland, in most states the speed limit is absolute, 1mph over and you're technically breaking the law. which means if you're doing the limit in the left lane you're not doing anything wrong - because anyone trying to overtake shouldn't be going any faster than you're going in the first place.

that seems to be how its enforced everywhere that I've driven, too. Everyone I've ever known has gotten speeding tickets, I've never known anyone who's gotten ticketed for obstructing traffic or going too slow.

i don't even tailgate people i just illegally pass them when i see the opportunity. its better for both of us.

Holy shit, I hate you people. In the area I live, almost everyone goes 10-15 over. I went up to Wisconsin a few days ago and EVERYONE was doing the fucking speed limit. It was terrible. Just more proof that yankees are pussies, I guess.

Speed limits are unconstitutional, just like everything else that sucks.

I do this too if someone is right behind me.
I leave so I have enough time to go wherever I'm going with time to spare and I have no problems wasting other people's time with it.
The greatest satisfaction is if once they finally pass you but don't have enough time to also pass a truck further ahead and have to slow down again, while you cruise on the speed limit and catches up to him again, so he knows he saved zero seconds by passing you

bro maybe his grandpa is dying and he just wants to get there to see him before he dies

what did he expect you to do if you're not in the left lane? it's illegal to camp in the left lane but he was supposed to pass you in the first place lmao

Damn right. If you can't drive fast, then stay in the right lane with all the other old folks..

depending on the angle of the square for yellow speeds posted it can either be a suggestion or a limit
pointed end up is a suggestion
flat end up is a limit

Why are you so eager to waste gas, bro? That shit's expensive enough as it is. I don't know what you drive, but in my car I lose almost 10 mpg at 75 compared to 60.

I've got places to be, and driving the speed limit is boring. I also don't drive that much, so the increased gas cost is negligible.

Gas is cheap man. Im a drag racer and gas is good and cheap. Do the inflation cost calculation on it from like 1969 or something. And its probably pretty close. Maybe taxed a bit more.
Now go buy like 110 or 114. Yeouwch.

>i easily go 90 mph on the parkway
>cop never pulls me over
Is it cuz im in the fast lane or what? I dont think there should be speed limits on parkways, theres no pedestrians except maybe deer, speeding almost seems necessary as there's so much free room.

I always got 50mph. At all times. It's my default, it's what I do, I don't go faster, I don't go slower.
If I am not parked I am going 50.

Didnt mean to quote your post

Fastest I went was 130 with no lights on in the pitch-dark for an adrenaline rush/suicide. After 100 things start getting super fucking dangerous, especially if the roads are shit.

If every car is going to be self driving then speed limits have got to be a thing of the past, that and all other road signs because the Ai will be connected throughout all cars

140 was when my gf broke up with me. Was definitely on that "gonna kms" shit. I made the normally 15 minute drive home from her place in 4 minutes. I never want to feel that way again

>retard flashes headlights at me
>I'm already going well above speed limit
I'm too autistic to understand these driving signals.
One of the only times I understood it was when a nice cop did it to tell me to slow down.

Someone flashing their lights at you means there is a cop up ahead so slow your dumbass down.

more like the AI will be programmed to obey whatever speed limit is in force on the road its on.

I saw an article on that last year, where they talked about self-driving car prototypes having difficulties because, unlike most human drivers, they obeyed the limit.

I can never tell if oncoming traffic is flashing their brights or if they're just bouncing so much that the light goes up and down...

>driving home from house painting job
>honda civic flys up on my ass and stays there
>im already going 5 over the limit
>look in mirror
>women
Every time

Fastest I went was 179 in a terminator cobra. We had just got done getting the tune done for it.
Ever since Ive regeared the car so itd be pretty difficult to reach that speed again.

Why dont you just get in the other lane I like to speed sometimes but I dont ride peoples ass if they wont get out of the way. I just dont understand why both types of drivers cant be courteous to one and other stop being a passive aggressive faggot in both cases.

I'm a polite driver. Drive defensively, give people plenty of space, never above or below the speed limit. If you drive the speed limit I don't mind, I encourage it. What gets me is when someone's doing 35 on a 55 for no reason at all. The weather is fine, no adverse conditions. They're doing 35 and their brake lights come on. Like going down a gentle slope spooked them. Can't risk making it up to 38 accidentally. It makes me think they're either too old or too drunk to drive. There's no other reason than that they're so impaired they can't possibly operate a motor vehicle safely. That's why they're going so slow. These people I sit behind with my brights on. I'll blind you so you have to go even slower and really let those floodlights soak into your eyes. Then at the first chance I'll roar past with a loud, pointed revving of the engine.

you stupid fucking nigger, get in the left lane if you want to pass

What if they're lost and scared and trying to figure out where they are and where they're going?

Nigger I only drive in the fast lane all Im proposing is if some faggot is riding your ass you oblige them and get in the lane they arnt in if ur in the slow lane use ur blinker let them pass and then go back to your cuck lane. I do this all the time Except Ill be in the fast lane and some faggot will ride my ass if Im going 10 or 20 over. Sure the retard nigger should be in the proper lane but not everyone has the brain power to follow the rules of the road so sometimes you have to adapt to the situation at hand.

I'm going to be really happy when this guy totals his car and then loses his license.

Why would I lose my license and total my car by being courteous to people? If anything im the better driver because I dont let my emotions over take me behind the wheel? You are probably a passive aggressive faggot who hits their brights when someone dose the smallest thing to irratate you. Have sex

Do you ride a motorcycle? You seem like the type. I love how deadly they are for riders.

It is not just normie fags who do this. I go over speed limit but if someone is going slow in front of me I will not be rude and understand why they may be going slow. I just go around them when I get a chance

based cager doing God's work on the other cagers. If all the noisy space consuming cagers were like you I wouldn't hate them so much.

Nothing pisses me off more than all the new yorkers who flood my state on the weekends doing fucking 90 mph weaving through traffic in their faggy ford escape. Like honestly leave ur fucking aggressive driving tactics at home new yorkers u cunts

based.

If you live in a city you shouldn't even own a car in the first place

You only damaged his property cause you felt he was weak. Hope you fuck with the wrong guy one day and get beaten or killed.

Used to ride a dirt bike as a kid I learned everyone crashes their bike at some point probably why I dont have a street bike now.

Pull over. Why would someone even be scared? Just pull over and get your phone out.

Do the smart thing faggot: ride a street bike and quit BEFORE you crash. Duh.

>if you're doing the limit in the left lane you're not doing anything wrong - because anyone trying to overtake shouldn't be going any faster than you're going in the first place.
It can be inconvenient for people turning left on to your street without a light.

Easier said then done desu I wouldnt make it longer then 6 months I would be the asshole splitting lanes and doing wheelies at 100. Tried to an hero myself a little while ago so I dont fully trust myself not to do stupid shit on a bike plus the passive aggressive faggots in this thread make it clear it would be a ticket to death.

>someone is driving impaired
>better impair them even more, and get real close

>Tried to an hero myself a little while ago
That's one of the best parts. If you die it'll be instantly if you're going fastttt. Honestly I do dumb shit on my bike every time I ride but it's about taking controlled risks on roads you know, with your tyres and breaks warm, and few dickheads around.

I've only had one cunt try to hit me for lane splitting. He did it multiple times too. It was pretty exciting ngl

It sounds tempting it really dose but I learned I want to live I know myself when I had a dirt bike I would do all sorts of stupid shit. Hit ramps in 4th or 5th gear to catch as much air off of them instead of just downshifting to get up them. Used to fly around the dunes not even thinking about the buggys directions they were traveling ah good times but I almost died a shit ton on my dirt bike I know better now.

Pfft I've only nearly died 5 times now it's not that bad.

I do hope you stay safe user but I do envy the freedom you must feel on ur bike perhaps when Im a bit more mature I will join you brother

Isn't that when you flash your backlights?

>flash your back lights
lmao what

I usually drive whatever the flow of traffic is, but if some fag flashes brights they're getting a break check.

I did this on an 8 hour drive once. It was a two lane road, one of those interstate roads with not much change in it save for an exit every now and then
There was a shit ton of box trucks in the right lane and everybody else in the left, and some fucking in a pickup truck is trying to speed past me in the spaces between the box trucks
I'd go reeeal slow like nearly matching the speed of the trucks and then race to the next one
The guy tried to pass me EVERY time but never did
So for like 2 or 3 hours I was blocking him in. It was great

I relate so much to your post. I usually go a couple miles per hour over the speed limit, but it's never more than five. I had the worst experience with speeders a while back, though.
>driving with my dad on a 45 mph road
>going at around 48 mph
>speed up to a bit over 50 to change lanes
>check mirror, look over shoulder, everything's clear
>start turning
>suddenly a streak of silver appears behind me to the left
>scared, step on gas pedal to evade the speeding car
>now doing almost 60 miles per hour just to keep from being hit
>car still passed me almost instantly, probably doing at least 65 miles per hour in the 45 zone
>Mexican lady leans practically halfway out of the passenger side window and tells at me, might have flipped me the bird
I swear to God, I was about to honk and yell nigger at her at the top if my lungs, but stopped myself. It would have been weird, though, because I'm black. Seriously, though. How the hell is it my fault if your crazy ass is going twenty fucking miles per hour over the speed limit? Jesus H. Christ. I still very quietly said nigger, though, just loud enough for me to hear.

Attached: tumblr_ow2k7s547Y1wsbn2ao1_500.jpg (500x500, 51K)

That how i am when i walk around

When someone flashes their lights at you it means:
>It is dark and you turned your headlights off, so turn them back on.
>There is a cop ahead, so slow down.
>You're a nigger.

Wow dude, im sure you looked cool driving like a fucking grandma on purpose and holding up a dad and his kids thanks flr sharing it with the swag meme boys on Jow Forums

ITT
Low testosterone incels tha hate driving fast because its 'scary' but instead hide their fears behind the 'high iq' reasoning to save fuel.
Driving fast at off peak hours makes you a fearless Chad.

>doing 30 on a 30 in the city as i should
>retard glued to my rear bumper
>can see him getting frustrated when I glance at the mirror
>switch over to the other lane and let him through since I'm really not in a hurry
>passes me hella fast
>stop at a red light and he's right there stopped too on the other lane
Like what is even the point of trying to rush through traffic in a huge city? You will get caught in the next red light regardless, you're really not saving any time by doing this fuckery.
I like speeding every now and then anyway but I do it when the road is clear and i'm doing it for fun, not with the idea that I'm getting anywhere faster.

Attached: d471.png (540x534, 310K)

Based
>/// YOU WERE MUTED FOR 2 SECONDS BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT WAS UNORIGINAL ///

>It's a speed limit, not a speed suggestion
Arent you just the best little citizen

I hope this is b8. Road rage is one thing. Actually damaging somebody's car is a good way to get killed.

>muh life at risk
Everything you do in life has risk you fucking normgroid (see how gay that reddit word is?). Driving one mile over the speed limit doesnt increase it greatly. Driving slowly could though, it angers people and can fuck with traffic flow. Am I correct in guessing you're woman? Or perhaps a tranny, this is r9k after all. R9k attracts trannies like Jow Forums attracts autists.

Maybe he was of semetic origin.

This is something many people forget. A lot of traffic idiocies occur by honest accident, there's no need to get mad unless you never mess up your driving and piss others off. If that is you then i envy you.

>be driving on california freeway late at night
>not too many cars on the road
>goin pretty fast but not retard fast
>80mph
>chillin the fast lane
>see guy in the distance in the lane behind me
>probably going like 120 mph
>in some faggot challenger
>starts tailgating me
>does a really over the top swerve into the lane next to me and passes me
>goes back into my lane
>not even 3 seconds later another car swerves in between me and the guy going 120
>its a policeman
>watch him get pulled over

felt fucking good

Attached: 1561664120164.gif (246x238, 143K)

Wisconsin cops are fucked, I used to live there. In Colorado you can go 10 over all the time and never get pulled over.

Speeding is fun. It makes me feel like I am alive for once, instead of how I normally feel nothing.

>Had some autist in his truck follow me once, because he was mad that I was doing 115 mph. He started following me when I was doing 85 mph, but I climbed to see how far he was willing to go. I could see the look on his face in my rear-view mirror of like fuck that no thanks when I went to 115 mph.
>Generally go above 100 mph.

When I do this, I mostly do it when nobody is around, so if I were to wreck I would die and they wouldn't. The first one I just had an autistic faggot get mad I guess? He was alone in his truck. It was a Chevy Avalanche he drove too. I notice most people who own one of those are massive cum chuggers.

7 over is my go to and I've never been pulled over. Sometimes faster just to go with the speed of traffic

Fuck that, im don't wanna merge over to let them through then merge back, too much work. The cars in the other lane are too slow and I'm not gonna go past the speed limit and risk being pulled over so they can suck it

>guy goes to pass me
>speed up, dont let him
>cars are coming
>swerves off the road and rolls over a bunch of times
>He had to be going 90 mph
I later drove by when they were taking him away on a stretcher.

Attached: 1525867269099.jpg (600x438, 100K)

Low IQ retards don't realize how little of a time difference going 60 vs 100 makes when there's traffic and traffic lights everywhere and end up wasting time gas and money

People in the US drive fast. 120 mph means 192 kilometers per hour which is fuking fast. I was in traffic and traffic was going 150 mph just on the highway.

I witnessed a roll crash before while driving on the highway and it was loud as shit, so loud it was unreal. The guy wasn't even speeding either, just driving an extremely riced out Mitsubishi Eclipse (really nice condition). It was raining really heavy and I could tell his car was losing traction on the road (he had racing tires or some shit it looked like), so I passed him and continued driving in the left lane while he stayed in the right lane. Ten minutes later and he swerves really hard to the left and his car rolls into the median strip (center grassy area of a highway for anyone that doesn't know). He was doing about 71 mph, which in heavy rain is a bit much.

Those people are fucking small time. There are people posting in this thread about going 140-180mph.
That is a definite change in felt time.

>hurr hurr low IQ
>misreads the premise of my post
You, friend, are the TRUE low IQ.

No correlation to fast drivers and low IQ. I will tell you that if you purposefully are slowing down because you feel your car bubble is being opposed, then grow the fuck up, you don't deserve a license. Speed limits are set for the low IQ who are too stupid to realize they could run off the road due to their speed. The other reason the limits are their is for damage to roads. So your a tax cuck if you drive the speed limit or slower.

This and unironically. Holy shit he was BTFO.

Reaction time is not necessarily correlated with IQ