Convince me not to become a vigilante in the uk r9k pls

convince me not to become a vigilante in the uk r9k pls

Attached: 807.png (680x390, 521K)

if you mean mass shooting; dont

its played out and stereotypical. and it doesnt matter anyways. death comes to us all.

>The White Knight confronts Ahmed and Jabari in his endless quest for a pure English ethnostate
>O-oi y-you ch-cheeky c-cunts g-go back to y-yer fooken o-
>gets violently beaten to a pulp because he's a softboi who's lived on the dole for his entire life in his comfortable middle-class suburb, never having had to have faced adversity or confrontation
Go for it dipshit.

well havent been convinced not to do it
so i guess i will

BASED IF REAL

Attached: 1565384787243.jpg (741x602, 221K)

Darn wish I tried harder to convince you...

shooting randos isn't vigilantiism.
go shoot up a pedo den or something. other user is right it's kinda played out to fuck up civilians for no reason in one big show. at least become a serial killer or something that people will care about.

If it doesn't matter, then why shouldn't he do it? Don't contradict yourself.

thanks for the cautionary tale on "why you should fucking lift before you try to raise hell, or why you should bring friends."

Do some actual Batman vigilante shit, like that one user said shoot up a pedo den or something. At some point you're definitely gonna die but I have an inkling that you don't really care.

>shooting randos
wasnt planning on it
>At some point you're definitely gonna die but I have an inkling that you don't really care.
i just want a purpose m8

>it doesnt matter anyways. death comes to us all.
The point isn't to hurt the ones that die, it's to hurt the ones that have to live in the new world.

ALF, Google it.

Honest question, have you watched Taxi Driver?

>have you watched Taxi Driver?
no, why would that be dishonest?

i just didn't want you to think I was asking you a bullshit question that wasn't important.
You should watch it. Travis, the main character, kind of has this crisis of purpose that leads him to seeking fame through violence. I don't want to spoil it but there is something very relatable about it to isolated and powerless robots.
It's also an amazing movie in every way.

>seeking fame through violence
i dont want fame i just want my home to not be a shithole

You said you wanted a purpose right? What's the real inspo, man?

>What's the real inspo, man?
just a bunch of shit really
seeing the degradation of england on the news and the general thoughts most people on this site have about the uk and all its problems >inb4 its fine
it just makes me want to change it, call it patriotism or whatever but its the place i was born and that should mean something
i should also say i havent lived there in almost 13 years, im in nz right now
this place isnt my home so i dont feel like i can live a good life here despite everyone thinking this place is great

Attached: westfield manukau.png (732x601, 1.09M)

I'm telling you man, be careful about the shit you're saying here. You're user but you're not untraceable, and giving out a fucking Google Maps destination in your vigilante thread, presumably near your current place of residence, is a real risky fucking move. you just had a shooting not long ago, NZ authorities are paying attention to this shit.

any case, I'd still recommend Taxi Driver if you're ever free for an afternoon cause Travis literally has the same inspiration.
>Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. Who would not let- Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here is...)

>I'm telling you man, be careful about the shit you're saying here. You're user but you're not untraceable
i was gonna go offgrid before i did anything
cant catch what you cant find

because uk is fucking doomed regardless. i mean ffs the mayor of london is a fuckin muslim and flat out said terroism is "part and parcel" of living in london.
the queen is a useless hag, and prince charles is a cuck. no one in parliament wants to address the glaring issues that the muzzies cause, and the police force is made up of a bunch of nancies. the uk is a complete joke it's going to take far more than a happening to fix it.

idk if this is a troll or some glownigger shit but man be careful. what you've said already would put you at the top of a watch list and give them enough reason to collect you. Plus, if you're telling the truth, they already have a decent profile of you (young, probably lives with parents, English, immigrated 13 years ago, white, lives near Manukau). you don't actually have to do anything for them to arrest you, that's the whole point of counter-terrorism.
just be fucking careful bro. robots have to stick out for eachother.

>thanks for the cautionary tale on "why you should fucking lift
hahahaha fucking moron

You might actually take over in such an unarmed country. It's a lot of work to run a country. Pain the in ass desu desu

user, now that you posted a location and a threat, the authorities will definitely be on your ass. it's over.

I'm saving this thread in case anything interesting pops up in the news

i maybe paranoid but im not this crazy i dont even live in manukau and i havent even threatened anyone
fucking mooks

Attached: 1556650919617.jpg (1598x2047, 122K)

That doesn't mean you're not going to spook nz authorities, man.