Ywn have a high earning job so that you can give all your money to findomme who doesn't care about you and fucks other...

>ywn have a high earning job so that you can give all your money to findomme who doesn't care about you and fucks other guys

Attached: tumblr_p97cfnwcAL1w6gqf8o1_1280.jpg (823x960, 101K)

I wish I knew where to meet girls like this.

How much are you going to give me to make your fantasy a reality?

I wish I knew where you losers lived so I could kick your asses
you guys are disgusting.

How about 20 bucks? Nah but I'm just a student, I won't really be able to think about this stuff until like two years from now when I can get a real career.

Right here, I found several long-term fincucks on Jow Forums. It's hit or miss though. Most of the girls don't know what the fuck they're doing and most cucks are too broke to be worthwhile.

>most cucks are too broke to be worthwhile
That's what I'm sad about. I'll never be able to give a beautiful goddess the money she deserves

Then work harder. One of mine got a source of income just so he can give it all to me. If you're gonna be lazy, you don't deserve to worship.

I bought a dress for a femanon once. She told me she would send pictures of it but she never responded on the day it was supposed to arrive.

Honestly... I get a feeling in my dick when I help someone afford something at work

>Honestly... I get a feeling in my dick when I help someone afford something at work
Story?

Well I work at a grocery store and sometimes people are short so i help them and it makes me happy and gives me a feeling. It's always a woman. Today it was a pretty black girl I helped with just a dollar instead of voiding stuff. Sometimes it's money on the register we haven't used or I just put it through and the drawer is short a little

I hope you don't get in trouble for doing that. How did it all start? Did you decide to offer one day or did someone ask you to let it slide?

Naw man I'm fine. Anything under $10 isn't a write up. I don't do it because it makes my pp hard. I just feel something down there. I never do anything over a dollar and it's a rarity for me to do it. Maybe once or twice a month.

Also I'm not just a cashier. Bit higher than that

What exactly are you feeling, then?

If you're getting that kind of money, do you ever worry about getting #Thotaudited or otherwise doxxed? What kind of steps do you take to stay anonymous?

>Most of the girls don't know what the fuck they're doing
What is there to do?

I don't know. I guess just happy to help someone and my brain is so rotted that an act like that makes me feel something. That in the moment someone is legitimately grateful for something I've done and that I exist.

At least that's better than us who just get off when a girl makes us buy her shit.

Source for this caption?

seeking arrangement or tinder

I'm sorry. I'm gonna try to work harder so that I can be useful to a beautiful goddess

How much money do they usually require?

So you never messaged her?

I did email her, but we're both using throwaway emails so she probably just stopped checking.

pussyfreesubmissive on tumblr has a bunch of femdom captions. I got it there

>pussyfreesubmissive on tumblr has a bunch of femdom captions. I got it there
thanks