Everyone on this board is cute... right?

everyone on this board is cute... right?

Attached: 1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I fucking wished we were.

Attached: 1531933036498.png (765x758, 41K)

I looked like Kurt Cobain when l went to go get my concealled carry permit. I hadnt showered so my oily hair fell down perfectly.
The BMV girl literally gave me her number on my receipt.

Thats the cutest Ive ever felt.

I'm an 8/10 in looks a 5/10 in mental health and a 2/10 in physical health. Appearing attractive was never my problem.

Attached: yiyhof5Bew.png (500x660, 311K)

no, but I am at least

have been called that by both boys and girls
I hate it

im pretty cute I guess, still no gf tho...

Attached: 2puezjK.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attractive, but insane.

why do you hate it?
no one has ever said anything about my looks, besides my parents which I don't trust
being called cute would've been nice, or at least better than nothing
I guess I should just be happy that no one called me ugly, but mayhaps it was implied when people called me weird or creepy

Only thing I got going for me is Aryan genes and JFK haircut with a good looking face. Body gets the bullet though.

I got the fucking looks

What if you've never been called anything

You're also delusional lmao

>called
most of the time it's because I think they're making fun of me, I'm not a big boy so it's embarrassing

I like to pretend everyone here is a qt anime girl

Attached: 1565222078965.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Yeah I'm cute as fuck. back when we were allowed to post our faces on here a roastie with big titties wanted to fugg me

I've been told I'm cute.
I wish I could be called beautiful for once though. The only compliments I get are that I'm adorable/cute

oh crab
are you sure they're making fun of you though?
have you tried to leverage being cute to your advantage?
there's gotta be at least a few girls into that sorta thing

idk how, I'm not good with affection stuff, receiving or giving
which is probably the reason I've never had a gf, but also idk how to even take advantage of such a thing

Nope it's been corroborated by a large number of women. But if that makes you feel better sure. I fucked six of them.

I dunno how one would take advantage of such a situation either, I guess.
Have you tried to do things that would shift your aesthetic to fitting more in the handsome sorta category, like liftin?

I like to think I am. I started working out about a month ago and I'm definitely looking much better.

im just an old chunk of coal

i hope so but i think we're few in number fellow cute user

Attached: 1552190543843.gif (500x600, 1.86M)

I've thought about it, I did allot of physical activity when I was in grade school so I'm a little fit with a bmi of 21 at 115 lbs
idk, I have an endurance body, I can't into bloat lord status but I also don't want to look like a desperate manlet since I'm not that tall

wait fuck, just cheked, my bmi is actually 19

Mayhaps go for a lean yet still muscular look then?
Like a swimmer.
Take up swimming maybe.

ha, I did that when I was in middle school, then I did rock climbing in high school
I may take it up again idk, I think it's more of a mental problem than physical desu

I am cute in some way
like, cute boy kind of cute, but not gay cute so I'm ugly cute
I'm in the middle
I fucking hate it

I see.
Well good luck then user.

NO! CUTE IS FOR ESFORESS

r9k is for stinky neets. s4s is for cute posters and nice psoters

Attached: 1564961238692.gif (283x292, 195K)

*braps on s4s*

Attached: 18754857.png (182x298, 137K)

thanks fren, best of luck out there on the gf front

Attached: 1525199338966.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>originasan

Attached: 1565141381813.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I'm honestly not bad looking in general. However when I was a toddler I had very bad fevers. They ended up prescribing me a drug that as a side effect soaks into your gums. So when my second set of teeth came in they were all stained like a 40 year old who smokes and drinks coffee every day. As a result of living like that I never smile.

Not at all. My face is scarred and I look like a meth fiend from it. Really I just pick and tear at myself when I'm stressed, so I have two or three ugly scars on my face for each traumatic episode I've had, plus a nice dead look in my eyes and dark circles. I also have scars all over my hands and feet and arms from self-mutilation, also from stress and grief, including burn scars from using fire and one nice big chomp scar on my hand. I'm pretty sure I've made myself ugly by now.

>bpd gf got mad at me again
>called me a pussy and told me to man up and get mad at her
>told her i just cant do it
>tells me to yell at her
>cant do it and start crying because i hate to yell at people
>she starts panicking and pulls me on top of her and starts kissing me and tells me to fuck her
>cuddled after it was over and sang me songs and read me poems so i felt better
>said she would never leave me and apologized for making me cry
thinking about this whole thing just makes me cry
i know she loves me but the things she says still hurt

i cant post new threads because of ip block but i can make replies like this which is why im doing it here

Attached: 1564979990088.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

lots of people told me i look like one of our local celebrity cuties.
maybe because my eye width and hairstyle and dimple

that sounds nice, am envious
i had an e-friend that was a little bit like that, i miss him
he also said he wouldnt leave again, tho he did

Attached: AMoment.jpg (750x743, 109K)

i wasnt able to talk to her for over 24 hours too so i was really happy to see her and hear her voice but then she did that
im really confused

its cause shes bpd user
thats what they do

jesus christ faggot kick that psycho bitch outta your damn house, bpd whores are a big fucking no no

I like to think everyone on here looks relatively normal, but probably not

Attached: 1564614128137.png (687x744, 332K)

She probably fucked a guy n wanted you to smack her around without coming clean to you, like being punished for it without you knowing why