How do I get a boyfriend like this?

How do I get a boyfriend like this?

Attached: 1564906492553.png (561x407, 18K)

no one on here is like that. its a fucking shame.

go wherever fags like u hang out LmAo

post nudes first if you want a bf

I would even settle for a friend like this at this point.

try tumblr or kik for a faggot ana coach

You'd get a boyfriend if you'd stick to your diet and stop pigging out

You can always just get someone to join you in your dietary and health lifestyle choices. There are many groups throughout the net and 4Ch that focus on this sort of thing. On Jow Forums, there are the /fast/ and /fat/ generals, both of which might support your needs and influence your progress.

give me your discord ill add u desu

Well if you were a biological female instead of a wannabe failfag maybe you'd have a chance

You want a life coach for free.

[email protected]
Send me yours throw this email

Through*
Oops

ladiessss a pro-ana bf isnt a good bf are you saying you want someone to intimidate you into your disorder even more? do you REALLY wanna eat that? FUCKING EAT IT. no one is a true friend or boyfriend or whatever the fuck if they encourage you to starve yourselves. more brainwashed than WHTs i swear

anorexic girls look disgusting and it ages them also youre a retard.

i would do this because i find it hot but then it would get traced back to me and that's a bad look :/ sorry

>pro-ana
DIS
GUS
TING

I honestly would not let that happen. I'll let you be as anonymous as you want if you do this for me.

>pro-ana bf
>revolves around making you lose weight
absolutely shit taste. the whole pt of a pro-ana bf is that he himself is skelemode and self-conscious so that he won't leave you and is too sick to go out. with that said
gib bf REEEEEEE

yes hi this is me
where is my chubby gentledomme rationing gf

anyone out there like this? uwu

Attached: 23df7399b3d290cbde5e2e485f3e3886--car-kiss-mlm-aesthetic-1550.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>pounds
If he truly loved you he would use the superior kilograms, since most home scales go to the 0.1 kg while a pound is 0.45 kg. Much more nuance in tracking weight that way.

>glamorizing anorexia
lol k have fun literally fucking dying because you want to look like pic related lmao

Attached: come to daddy.png (1366x768, 326K)

That guy is sexy though what exactly is your point

Attached: 35C52A88-320B-47E7-A3A4-58FA80F7AA97.jpg (691x502, 160K)

>that guy
>sexy
user...he was literally cast in that music video because his body is horrific and the music video is terrifying.
you have terrible taste in men.

Attached: cringing pepe.jpg (655x643, 79K)

>I'm so insecure that I cannot post my discord
Seek help trannies