Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?

Why are you "nice" instead of being sweet and thoughtful and compassionate?

You should be befriending people for the sake if befriending people not to look for a partner. Actual kind and loving guys only ever become interested in a small percentage of the people they're friends with.

That's how regular people often start reIationships. They meet people through friends or find they get along well with someone new and they became friends and later develop mutual feelings. If you have ulterior motives like a creepy nice guy loser, of course women will detect that and suspect the friendship is a ploy. It's normal not to develop feelings for people unless you feel like you've talked to them a lot and that spark grew totally organically out of a platonic relationship, and it's only for a small percentage of those people.

For people who aren't purely interested in casual hookups, this is pretty close to how most people act in the real world. You befriend someone at work or in class, find you have things in common and are on the same wavelength, and maybe develop mutual feelings. Here it's just different media like imageboards and Discord or whatever.

If you don't seek relationships out, and you let them just kind of naturally happen spontaneously if someone and you get along well and talk a lot, and you don't want or expect a friendship to turn romantic, you've got it made. The nice guy stereotype is pretending to act like that while internally doing the opposite.

Attached: 1565335361242[1].jpg (1242x1439, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/clkl3k/nice_guys_ive_known_by_julia_loopstra/
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/cjvvpz/this_guy_who_knows_im_in_a_serious_relationship/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vaX3MdTRa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the opinion of overweight white women mean nothing to me

Yeah i meet all these requirements but does she? Why would i settle for a girl with a poor personality when im great?

Attached: 1520611662616.jpg (540x405, 42K)

>when im great?
Well you're definitely funny.

That woman is a textbook robot. Regurgitating bullshit over and over. Nice might as well be a synonym for those other buzzwords besides enTitleD.

women hate "nice" because it usually means they respect them like a human being instead of dominate them andborderline sexually harrass them like chad does, every women you talk to will tell you the same thing "I wish there was more dominant men", being nice is an act of submission, you are supposed to dominate people into submission i.e. being nice. Most nice guys are betas who were dominated into submission by a bully or older brother and women hate that.

What is so difficult for women these days about giving love and loyalty to a man whilst having that be reciprocated. Women are choosy as fuck.

In your experience, were they less choosy prior to "these days"?

I would posit that being "dominant" in the way women want you to be is an act of submission.

If you are a strong man who just does what he wants, but the things you wan't don't sync up exactly with what the woman has been brainwashed to want you to want, you're still fucked, do you see what I'm saying or should I explain further? If you're a dominant man who's into ponies and HAM radio and likes the chivalry/courting process and wants to "dominate" the woman into that lifestyle, it's not happening, you have to roleplay the mainstream sociopath Chad, which in turn makes you the submissive one for changing yourself into that bullshit. You can only ever "dominate" the woman into a lifestyle/relationship dynamic she already wants.

"Nice" actually does mean something. It covers a wide and self-explanatory range of attributes and behaviors. She's just twisting the definition of basic English words for her own hare-brained agenda. I hope that at least some of those 2600 comments were telling her that she's not only a huge bitch, but dumb as hell to boot.

Attached: 1565391699828.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

i learned long ago that wahmen are just subhuman who don't deserve any of my attention or effort.

ITT: so many bitter incels in denial that the problem lies within. Good luck changing "all women" instead of just changing your shitty attitudes.

Why the hell would I be friends with a woman

All they do is contradict you, bitch about stupid crap, have boring hobbies but criticize yours, make no attempt to help you out...

You're literally good for one thing only and you don't even wanna do that

If women ain't emptying balls they should be in labor camps

Attached: 1565402000659.png (640x631, 338K)

I don't hate women, because most of them aren't like the girl in the OP image - who really is a hateful bitch for no good reason.

they wouldn't make good laborers though

and good luck changing all men

>you should make your feelings known if you don't want to go to the friend-zone
>you should start befriending people and that will grow into a relationship

which do I choose?

>fucking bitter incels thinking all wahmen are the problem
>don't they see they all are the problem?
lmao, you're exactly like the the incel caricature you built in your head. seethe more, roast.

>incel thinks women are "too choosy", only date the "best" men (i.e., not him)
>same incel somehow thinks all men are pathetic incels like himself.

So who are these men that I'm supposedly dating, if all men a whiners like you?

not even him but you're illiterate. lmao.

this
>"i'm only attracted to interesting guys"
>is most boring creature on the face of the earth

Just show us more relationships with "guys that are not assholes" and we would stop using them as role models

but no you just get the guys getting the girls being a bunch of assholes, dicks, PUAs, etc. Women get beaten up and screwed over by them, whine about "how come there are no nice men in the world" some naive guys volunteer and get rejected outright and the cycle continues

Give us good realistic living examples of a good model of a man, that's actually successful in his relationship and we'll emulate him, but if the dichotomy is only "successful guy who treats girls like garbage" and "guy who treats women well but gets jackshit from it" you can't blame us for being twisted.

I think the 2000's was what popularised getting fucked up. 80's and 90's had some promiscuity. But it's only since stuff like instagram and snapchat existed where women in particular got choosy. Let's say 2014 onwards. I think the 60's started all of this nonsense.

What always confuses me is that people act like this is a uniquely male problem. I've known girls who had bad luck with guys, who were never shown interest in by anyone. And guess what? They ended up becoming bitter and resenting girls they deemed more attractive and popular than them. It's almost as though prolonged loneliness and social rejection makes you more neurotic or something weird like that.

Attached: wholesome_posting1.png (692x677, 665K)

Am I? I'm fully aware that most men are not incels. But this thread demonstrates that incels think all women are part of some hivemind that obsesses over 6pack abs and 6 figure incomes. It's really sad that you all must have so little interaction with women that you conceptualize us as this other alien thing, instead of just humans with different genitals and somewhat different socialization.

Women think having a cat is their personality.
Women think never making a decision is their personality.

Women think they are "emotionally intelligent" because they saw a cute puppy and cried for 2 whole hours.

Never EVER believe anything women say

why the fuck would we have to change all of a gender? Genders aren't fucking singular hiveminds, people are individuals.
Not all women are looking for the same type of guy, and not all guys are looking for the same type of woman. Maybe Stacy is getting real turned by Chads sexual harassment, but then maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place. Look for happiness and stop wallowing in your entitlement.

You are angry with me clearly. Making up stuff as you go along lol.

>53831949

>women don't want nice
>women want "sweet, thoughtful, compassionate"
>which are synonyms for nice
its almost as if women don't fucking know what they want, who would've guessed

You know it's funny, I used to think I was a nice guy but posts like these from women like these have mindfucked me so bad I've actively started behaving like an asshole just to kind of live up to the stereotype.

Nowadays I truly believe women are stupid and don't respect them, but I honestly used to.

nice good men that treat you well?

wahmen have significantly less variance then men on almost all traits, so much so that they may as well be taken as some boring hivemind who think about "le cute fuckbois" on wahmen's mags with little to no deviation.

You're not wrong that anyone in that position can become bitter. But I've noticed a major difference in how men and women process their despair: women who suffer repeated rejection tend to internalize - they blame themselves for being too ugly, too fat, too stupid, too boring, etc. Men who suffer repeated rejection tend to blame women for the rejection. Women are too choosy, too shallow, too greedy, etc.

Neither is a healthy attitude.

>But this thread demonstrates that incels think all women are part of some hivemind that obsesses over 6pack abs and 6 figure incomes.
Actually I don't resent women for that, it's a bit shallow but I can understand wanting success and beauty from your partner. What I can't stomach is the fucked up personalities women seem to respond to. You have to alter your basic self into a monster to turn them on, just look at all that PUA shit and how well it works.

Isn't that what you identify as?

Afaik pua bullshit only works for short term hookups, not building relationships. That shit is so slimy.

yet you fall for it every single fucking time.

why would I? I'm from Jow Forums

didn't we already have this dumb thread this morning

I try to be nice because i have been reported for threatening behavior before. If i can pretend to be pleasant and follow normal social conventions, i can avoid punishment

but they seem to be the only things that lead to relations
that you are already intimate, romantic, and attracted to each other and eventually the guy wants to go more long term with one of them

that or the condom broke

I don't see any other examples of friendship building. The "build from friendship" just leads to friendzone and orbiters

this, it's impossible to be romantically involved with a wahman but also be her friend. it's either friendzone, fwb or bf. no exceptions.

But user, just think of all the fun you could have with them by going on adventures, loving dogs, and compulsively rewatching the office.

I never have, thanks though. Or are we back to women being a single hivemind? Am i the stand in for all hetero women?

PUA shit is literally built around imitating and faking the personality traits of fucked up men that turn women on for men that aren't naturally like that. Shit really opened my eyes to the fundamental character of ninety percent of females and really left me let down. I know it's not right to blame them since evolution, uhh...I mean there must be a reason for their pussies drawing them to men that hit them or whatever, but it's so fucking shit compared to the way women are in romance stories. I think it's just a shame we live in the world we live in.

>wahman
No need for poor literacy. You're a robot not an animal.

uhuh, sure thing. lmao.

What's fwb? orign

how about you do the bare fucking minimum of work and google it

I'd like to put forward my experience:
If there's a mutual attraction, she'll be interested in dating you (barring her being in another relationship or some other reason she is temporarily not emotionally available - death in family, recent breakup, etc). If you don't want friendship, you just want to date, then be up front.

Whenever i met a guy i didn't want to date, if he was up front with me, I'd be up front with him. Sometimes he chose to be friends with me, other times we parted amicably because he didn't want friendship and i didn't want to date.

If i was attracted to a guy the same generally held true. Bring direct and honest is best.

friend with benefits, it's some weird bs wahmen do to justify their lack of self-respect when chad fucks them and leaves right after over and over again. they have the emotional maturity of a toddler, so they tell themselves "it's just fwb" when they want chad to see them as more than just the fuckhole they are.

Every poster here is apparently an incel in your opinion so why not. Seriously it's hard to denounce generalization when you yourself just came in generalizing.

Your problem is that you believe the vast majority of women fall for that shit.
Your other problem is blaming women for being manipulated by men who want to use/abuse them.

What's the difference between someone upfront in dating and a PUA?

>Your problem is that you believe the vast majority of women fall for that shit.
The vast majority of women objectively do fall for that shit. PUA works, that's not up for debate here. I hate that it works, but it works.
>Your other problem is blaming women for being manipulated by men who want to use/abuse them.
I hesitate to even say I blame women, because I interpret it as like a wild animal biting you (I know that sounds like an insult to them, but I couldn't think of a better comparison). It is their nature, I am sure there was some kind of evolutionary pressure I don't know about to select for those kind of men. But it doesn't leave me feeling any less sad or bitter. I'm not angry at them, I'm angry at the shit world we live in where everyone's like this and most beauty can only be found in fucking fiction.

But to be clear on that earlier statement, what I'm 'blaming' them for isn't falling for PUA shit, it's that the shit PUA is imitating is something they'd find appealing in the first place.

>I never have, thanks though
Alright let's hear your relationship history.

>Whenever i met a guy i didn't want to date, if he was up front with me, I'd be up front with him. Sometimes he chose to be friends with me, other times we parted amicably because he didn't want friendship and i didn't want to date.
And if he wasn't a retarded shallow moron who just wanted to fuck someone he didn't even know, and he developed attraction to you naturally over the course of your "friendship" because you got along well and he fell in love with your personality?

CREEPY MACCHIAVELLIAN INCEL NICE GUY

If you're sincere in your good intentions, you don't get anywhere, if you're sincere in playing the game you get pussy (just like you do if you're not).

women are fucking retarded and dont realize men only pretend to be interested in them so they can fuck them
the boundary that separates nice guys and guys they are willing to fuck is physical attractiveness

What the fuck are you talking about? No one gets dominated to be nice, it's something far beyound your mentality can handle.
Being nice comes from a good education, following moral and empathy towards others.

But I'm really interested in women and their personalities. For real.

>Genders aren't fucking singular hiveminds, people are individuals.
Wrong, the vast majority of the population acts as a collective oppose to individual minded people, and that applies to both genders

Which type of nice guy are you, Jow Forums?
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/clkl3k/nice_guys_ive_known_by_julia_loopstra/
Does this happen to you often?
reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/cjvvpz/this_guy_who_knows_im_in_a_serious_relationship/
>I have a guy like this who i work with who i was trying to just slowly be friends with. We've hung out once outside of work, but hes gotten really attached and kinda creepy like this. How did you get this guy to like stop? I am having trouble.
>I'm just responding less and not really engaging
Are women really this autistic and sociopathic all at once Jow Forums?
>I don't know, he sounds to me like he is sad... or depressed.
>That's how they try to get you. Guilt tripping. LOL.
What do you think about Coach Red Pill's take on it? Is being a decent upstanding bloke really such a bad idea?
youtube.com/watch?v=7vaX3MdTRa4

Attached: 1565333691245[1].jpg (2048x2048, 383K)

why the HECK do guys have to try so fucking hard in the first place anyway? why do girls only go for friendships and then blame the guy when he falls for her especially guys that don't have a lot of social skill?
why are guys blamed and scrutinized for EVERY SINGLE PERCEIVED SLIGHT against them? even if you're nice girls can think you're not nice, like wow okay cool no wonder "assholes" are perceived to get what they want.
you guys ever notice there isn't any PSA kind of bullshit like this against girls?

also, let's face it lads in regards to that 2nd picture, people are attracted to... well physical attractiveness. it doesn't fucking matter if you're genuinely nice or not, if you have a heart of gold but an ugly face your actions are going to be most likely that of a "nice guy". look at all the fucking e-thots and e-girls now a days, they're all "attractive" but they're shit on the inside but men are still flocking towards them, same with attractive dudes

im a khv, never looked for a gf because im just a male friend to all the girls i've ever talked to and it's okay since it's what i deserve. but for some guys out there it's really not what they deserve

imagine having four girls interested in you