I have no friends, not a single one, not even an (((internet friend))), whatever I'm willing to change that

I have no friends, not a single one, not even an (((internet friend))), whatever I'm willing to change that.
Where should I start?

Attached: 0ee6a97570624e23bb0132dcc33bf7e755c1267a_00.jpg (359x410, 20K)

join a discord server here

me neither. want to be friends ?

Do you know a friendly one? I'm having flashbacks of the time I joined one and they bullied me because of my faggy voice.

Sure, want to text?

nvm i changed my mind sorry

damm, that really hurt

Attached: 1233512.jpg (400x240, 22K)

>faggy voice
post vocaroo

Attached: 1467956388843.jpg (557x280, 55K)

sorry i cant talk to people unless its through here. i'd be a bad friend anyway user dont mind it.

all discord servers are full of faggots, I join them for lol's but never trust any of them they are definitely (((fags)))

Id be your friend if I had any confidence left and/or a trust and liking for other people

Why would you even want friends
What do you do with them

it's okke.

i-i'm not gay.

you don't have to like me honestly, I just want to vent out with someone about how shitty my life is, and maybe hear about yours too.

ill be your friend user, fr tho

>I just want to vent out with someone about how shitty my life is
you could always do that here with all of us

Attached: 1475043608291.png (631x673, 411K)

I havent been around people in a while so I dont know whether or not im safe to be around yet. I was very emotionally toxic before, and I pushed all my friends away because of it. Not saying we'd ever have a chance to get that close, its that Id not like to risk it user. Not again.

when people see you typing to someone else in your phone, i suppose they think you're somewhat important and cool. i sometimes do this, i pretend i'm texting with someone else, so they won't think i'm a loser but in reality i'm just pretending to type something.

im in the same boat op lets smoke some weed

Same, if anyone would post a friendly discord server I'd be happy to join. Also I'd be your friend op, where do you live?

not really, you will forget about this thread in probably 2 minutes, i know i will.

my fortnite squad dropped me because i was toxic, but it's weird because they were rude to me all the time, so i thought i could play a little jokes back, guess it didn't work that way, i was the punching bag that couldn't swing back and when i did, i was no longer cool to hang with.

*hugz back* please share a discord
I'm from OCE.

ya know what, why not. creating new discord account now since never had one and ill add you i guess

>OCE
nz? We could be friends

I suppose FN kinda relates haha

coDeine#8664 you can add me there

Expired for me

Bbbhh

really? how did it expire? i have no idea how this works.

Neither do I, got no idea what I'm doing

i can try to add you, if you give me your dc.

Attached: 1415760651253.gif (200x200, 28K)

Ahahaha. that's not a server invite. It's his user id, add him by sending a friend request

Attached: ImHelpingSmile.png (1804x488, 84K)