IT HURTS TO BE UGLY

IT HURTS TO BE UGLY
IT HURTS TO BE UGLY
I WANT TO BE CUTE AND PRETTY
I WANT TO HAVE A LOVING BF
FUCK ALL OF YOU

Attached: saaaaaaad.png (1020x1020, 922K)

cant relate man

its ok femanon, one day we will have virtual reality and we can all be good looking and have big sex parties

My condolences to the ugly and/or obese. Cannot really relate.

Just look like you were happy, dress nicely and wait

>tfw cute translator tripfag mod bf

Attached: 000005.jpg (219x400, 26K)

Do you have a pretty face at least?

>One shot at life
>not born with a monster dick
Why bother

It's okay
My roommate in college was really ugly desu but she managed to get a boyfriend. He's not even that bad looking, it surprises me. Guys really don't have any standards for looks desu

i'll talk w u on disc if u want

>weeb
>faggot
everytiem

Post your face. Post your contact info. I guarantee people here will date you and give you their love. I might even be one of them.

But you won't do that. You don't want a bf. You don't want love. You want chad. You want someone out of your league and you reject your loser peers because you're a woman and are managed by nothing but your baser nature. You want successful cum to make a successful infant whether or not you can admit it to yourself.

Attached: 1564008462526.gif (276x220, 774K)

he loves you user I promise I cant tell you how I know but I promise you he loves you and cant wait to talk to you next

gays are like women, a dominant attitude will do

if you are a dishwasher, dont worry men are not desperate for looks

just 40% yourself already tranny

its harder to be attractive but be a socially inept mentally disordered and pathologically scared of other humans bc they expect you to be things you are not based on appearance

It's okay, even ugly women can get a nigger or a spic. Now get off my board, whore.

>IT HURTS TO BE UGLY
>IT HURTS TO BE UGLY
>I WANT TO BE CUTE AND PRETTY
>I WANT TO HAVE A LOVING BF
>FUCK ALL OF YOU
you have us

What can we give her?

paypig orbiter bux

You're probably super cute >:T

The kind of mentally ill desperate obsession that looks just like love if the other party is just as mentally ill and desperate as you

FUCK OFF AND DIE GOD I HATE ROBOTS.
>Do you have a pretty face at least?

I know the feeling OP. Being an ugly woman sucks. I want someone to take me out on a date.

I want to stalk you and rub my body all over yours

Manage to find me just with these posts and you deserve to stalk and do whatever you want with me

Seriously, I want to give myself to you. Completely and utterly

Now hold on, I lost track, are you the 4/10 femanon here or the beta orbiter?

Different Femanon, not OP.

Male user here. I have given up on finding human love. I have decided to turn to God.

Well sorry that you got your hopes up, but right now I'm only interested in desperate femanons as disposable sex objects and my moralfaggotry is acting up too much to lie about it.
Unless getting a room for a day or two, having rough unprotected sex, then probably never speaking to each other again once we get home sounds appealing to you and you're in Europe, in which case drop your Discord I guess. (I mean, probably is more interesting than whatever you were gonna get up to alone, but you'd probably still regret it.)

>rough unprotected sex
Eww dude you'd really have unprotected sex with some random Jow Forums whore? Have some self respect.

Being a healthy middle-aged wagecuck really doesn't sound all that appealing to me, I'd much rather have some fun while I still can and stop caring about the future because whatever I do things are just gonna get worse anyway.

Show me your face user and i'll tell you what you really look like.

You are a woman at least, I hope you are: you cannot be alone by definition. Even if you're ugly, you'll always find a thirsty guy ready to settle down with you. You just have to start searching for that guy.
Now, tits of get the fuck out. Roastie

Having a kid with a mentally unstable Jow Forums cow doesn't sound like the best plan if you want to stop caring about the future.

If we actually do, and she actually manages to pin it on me, I can always just kill myself before having to take responsibility.
The world has so little to offer me, and it's getting less every day, that getting the chance to (technically consensually) treat a desperate femanon as a living onahole and nut inside in exchange for maybe having to opt out a little sooner is starting to look like a pretty sweet deal.

that's literally an impossible task as your posts have no identifying information

What else would ugly mean?

I wish I had a fembot to love and dedicate myself to. I would hold them all night and reassure them when they doubt that I dont love them, and I'd never leave.
The only thing I care about is loyalty.

Sooner or later we all get ugly.
Looks are fading. And the good looking people really suffer when they start losing their looks. Look at Tom Cruise or so many other stars, male&female.
I'm pretty and cute and life still hurt and hurts. And will hurt even more when I am starting to lose the looks that I never even really cared about that much. Life is pain. Accept that as status quo and instead of brooding about it, focus in the good things and be thankful for them. I promise there is more positive stuff than you think there is.

Loving BF and a "happy" life together, that can happen, no matter your looks. But also work on loving yourself, else you will not be able to have a healthy and lasting relationship.

How charming. The idea of, well, making an actual emotional connection never occured to you and you just want a fuck doll. And offing yourself is favourable to having actual responsibility for other human beings.
Sounds not like the world has "little to offer" to you, but like you have little to offer to the world.
Maybe there is no "getting" anything worthwhile from the world without giving something back?
Just some food for thoughts.

>tfw no ugly gf

T b h its really not that hard to get bf if you are an ugly fembot, there are tons of desperate robots like me out there that would kill just to get an 4/10 gf

pic rel is me btw

Attached: gigachad3000.png (476x476, 149K)

I want to take care of, protect, love, hold and cuddle a fembot

get in line nigger

Kind of in the same boat here, but I found something else. I don't expect any miracles, but if He grants me something then so be it.

Attached: murdercube-patch-camo-creative-greybackground.jpg (3646x2404, 919K)