Chad Powder

Phenibut. It was engineered by the Soviets for cosmonauts to operate spacecraft without anxiety while maintaining clearheadedness and motor function

Point is, it eliminates any and all social anxiety when you take it. Not in a "I am better than everyone else" way either. More like a "I am genuinely open to and interested and willing to engage you" kind of way. It makes you very empathetic and confident which is a golden combination. A kind Chad is unstoppable. Here's some more details but understand if you take this stuff you will seriously end social anxiety. At least for a day. And after that day you will have comfort in understanding the minimal consequences on the other end of your paralyzing fears.

>Phenibut lasts all day (~12 hours) but can take 3+ to kick in. So be careful with redosing, it probably just hasn't hit yet.

>Makes music sound amazing. Like really really good. It's great

>You are perfectly level headed. Able to drive up to 1.5 grams in dose in my experience with no odd motor control or slow reaction time.

>Mixes extremely well with almost every substance(EXCEPT ALCOHOL). MDMA, psychedelics, marijuana, adderall, caffiene, etc all go extremely well with it. The Phenibut doesn't dampen the high at all. Instead it acts as a background process that removes your anxiety filter without getting in the way otherwise.

>DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL. I can't stress this enough. It amplifies the effect of an alcoholic drink exponentially and will give you the worst hangover of your life. I drank two beers while on it one night and wanted to die for the following two days. Seriously heed this warning.

>Yes. It is legal everywhere except Australia. You can order it off the internet right now.

(cont)

Attached: phenibut-powder__25150.1551815246.jpg (1280x1280, 176K)

>If you're a dude. It makes you last as long as you want in bed. Not even kidding, you can basically go as long as you want, feel even more pleasure, and be able to cum whenever you feel ready. Apparently it makes women more easily able to orgasm from penetration alone and have multiple orgasms in quick succession.

>Doesn't make wired and manic or drowsy and sleepy. You easily maintain a completely calm demeanor appropriate for the situation you are in.

>When you lay down to go to sleep, you easily drift off into a calm and very restful sleep. Many people use it as a sleep aid alone.

>Can be very addictive, so treat with respect. I take it only a couple times a month as I just like it being a special treat for myself. But you could get away with 2 times a week max with no tolerance build up. I still recommend only using it as a treat or performance enhancer for special occasions like concerts, sports games, parties, important business occasions, etc.

>If you ignored my last advice and get addicted there are withdraws and apparently they're awful. So understand that. Treat pheni with respect and this won't happen.

>Two versions, HCL and FAA. FAA tastes like flour and you can pour it in your mouth and wash it down, but it's not water soluble. HCL tastes likes sour lemon powder(like a slightly less enjoyable warhead candy), but it is water soluble. Mix it with lemonade or other fruit juice and it tastes good.

>Doses. I am a 5'11" 175 lb male and 1g produces the perfect effects for me. I have done as high as 1.5g. It is not recommended to dose over 2g as the negative side effects ramp up severely at higher doses

>This isn't snake oil, it's a legit drug (like caffeine), research it yourself on Erowid or elsewhere.

Phenibut can be an amazing tool in your social and work life as it can provide that boost of confidence you need on certain days. Respect it as that tool and it will take you great great places. I urge all of you robots to try it. You owe it to yourself to discover your true social potential. I greatly regret that I did not discover it until age 28 instead of 18 or 20 but am quickly making up for lost time since discovering this amazing tool 8 months ago. Just please remember to NEVER MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL.

Is it really illegal in aus? Because I ordered it several years ago. Unless the change was recent.

According to my research it is. Also, ironically, you need a prescription for it in Russia.

What was your experience with it?

It made me ill for a couple days. But I do have lupus so I dunno.

sounds too good to be true imo

Thats what I thought at first too. Another good thing is that its really cheap. You can get 20g (lasts me 3 months) for about $15 so you really have nothing to lose. Give it a shot.

Where did you get it from? Thinking about trying it at least

I really wanted to try this but I'm on accutane. You thinks thats a problem?

Attached: 1498196139994.png (640x640, 11K)

I mix pheni with Kratom. I love the combo

I watched the PsychedSubstance video on this. It looks like it could play a really positive role. Especially when like I want to go to the skatepark or school. I always am extremely nervous, shaky, etc. around other people.

So you're telling me my agoraphobia is gone AND i get to cum all I want?

Attached: e36d0bc9f436946f363d0ab4ffae82686c01357b06c87f1b9090e5101898e6fa.png (424x523, 171K)

Don;t want to openly shill any retailers but the one I got it from has the initials ND. I'm sure you can find it with some cursory googling
not sure. Always do your diligence and thoroughly research any drug before taking it.
>I always am extremely nervous, shaky, etc. around other people.
I know exactly how you feel user. I wasted my prime years due to physically crippling social anxiety. I wasn't always that way. As a kid I was quite social and friendly. I was even a proto-alpha, always the ringleader of my group of friends and other kids on the schoolyard always gravitated around me. A combination of puberty, teenage insecurtiy, internet/gaming addiction, and moving across the country at age 12 losing my entire social group caused me to spiral out of control into a socially crippled state that I remained in throughout my teens and twenties until I found phenibut. Phenibut makes me feel like my 11 year old self again. I can easily engage and have fun with almost anyone. It is literally a miracle for me.
>So you're telling me my agoraphobia is gone
yes. It actually makes you WANT to go out and talk to people. I was a NEET for most of the past decade and often developed physically debilitating panic attacks when in social situations, especially around attractive girls. The Phenibut completely kills it. Phenibut+adderall(taken 3 hours after the phenibut) is a literal god combo. I can fluidly converse with anyone and the words just flow from the tongue with no stutter or insecurity.
>AND i get to cum all I want?
It's not that you can cum all that you want, but when you are going at it you can stay rock hard on the verge of orgasm with next to no effort. You enjoy the process of working up to an orgasm feels immensely more pleasurable than normal. My dick was unfortunately mutilated when I was an infant but masturbating/fucking on phenibut is what I imagine it is like having a foreskin.

>My dick was unfortunately mutilated when I was an infant

oh my god thats horrifying. Have you ever heard of David Reimer? A similar thing happened to him. People with things like this are stronger than I.

bros this shits exactlying what im looking for. anyone know if its similar to addy/amphetamines??

I fucking hate phenibut.
Every time I take it, I end up feeling like total shit for the following week. It tastes like fucking poison.

It's similar in effect in that they both improve fluidity of speech(at least for me they both do). However, the physical effects are pretty different. Phenibut physically makes me feel soft and floaty, like I'm relaxing on a tropical beach all to myself without a care in the world. Adderall makes me wired and focused and gives me physical ticks. The Phenibut when taken with Adderall synergizes so nicely. It smooths out the wiry manic edge of adderall but leaves all of the positive effects. 1g Phenibut+30 mg adderall taken 3 hours after the Phenibut is my favorite combo. I feel like a master wordsmith, articulate as hell and oozing confidence.

Sorry to hear you had that experience. Did you perhaps take too much? 1g is the most anyone should take for a first time dose. The side effects can get really nasty at 3g+.

Yeah, I've definitely done larger doses of it. The first few times I had tried it, I was also on cocaine/MDMA/xanax/weed and lots of alcohol. I found mixing it with cocaine we really chill, it made the comedown way better. The last few times I took it by itself, I took about two heaping spoonfuls, and it made me just feel sick and made my head hurt.

Every single time I've done it, I noticed extreme peaks of of anxiety the next day, as well as just feeling gross.

>masturbating/fucking on phenibut is what I imagine it is like having a foreskin.
Imagine getting your foreskin restored through Foregen and using an onahole while on phenibut.

Attached: 1561675222197.png (530x492, 13K)

I'm not sure how big your scooper is, but a heaping spoonful for me would be about 2.5g, so two heaping spoonfuls would be an extreme amount. If you ever feel up for trying it again, I suggest a more clinical approach. Get a scale and weigh out the dose. Take 1 g on an empty stomach(forgot to mention this part, it is important that you don't eat for 2 hours on either side of ingesting the dose), and drink some caffeine about 2 or 3 hours after taking it with a light meal.

I can only imagine....

>I took about two heaping spoonfuls
No wonder you had severe negative symptoms. Never measure dose-sensitive nootropics like phenibut with 'scoops'. That can be widely inaccurate and inconsistent. Get a proper milligram scale like a GEM20.

What OP wrote is mostly true but he is
A) Just highlighting the positive aspects and
B) Not mentioning that a lot of the effects he describes are quite subtle. You still have to put effort into socializing, it doesn't just magically do the work for you, it just has the ability to dampen down a lot of the anxiety that might me holding you back from opening your mouth in a given situation, for example for fear of saying something wrong or stupid.
It can also make the whole process of talking to others more enjoyable, to the point where I can even understand why people have small talk.
Can confirm music sounds amazing on phenibut at a dose of 1g.

Just saying because the way OP describes it I can see A LOT of people trying it and being disappointed.

Common side effect is sleepiness, I took 750mg last evening because I wanted to go out to a club later and I fell asleep at 8pm. Luckily I woke up at midnight again, got ready and had a blast the rest of the night, so it worked out in the end but it could've easily gone wrong. I also don't have as much trouble combining it with booze. I've done that combination a lot of times and been fine. Yes, phenibut amplifies the effects of booze, so you get drunk faster, which is not surprising since they both work in the same area of the brain, but it just means you gotta drink less. Still, generally OP is right to caution against it.
A common side effect that I see a lot of people mentioning is rebound anxiety, addiction and withdrawal. Personally I have cycled on phenibut many times, with periods where I took medium to large amounts everyday for multiple weeks and abruptly stopped and had no real withdrawal and no rebound anxiety (except the normal levels of anxiety I always have) but still tread carefully
Another possible side effect that I get almost all the time but seems to be a bit more uncommon is sleep paralysis, but thats fairly harmless, just annoying

>B) Not mentioning that a lot of the effects he describes are quite subtle.
Re-reading my post has made me realize that you are quite correct. I did sensationalize it a bit. I must admit the effects are subtle for sure. It is not an intense high like a trip or roll. I described it as a "background process" in my OP and I think that is the best way to put it. It is simply there in the background scrubbing your consciousness of insecure thoughts and inhibitions. It is a very unobtrusive effect.

it sounds interesting but I guess I'd hate to become reliant on it. Do you think it can be used to break past those initial barriers of anxiety to cause permanent change? I have no interest in taking it long term.

>Do you think it can be used to break past those initial barriers of anxiety to cause permanent change? I have no interest in taking it long term.
Yes absolutely. In fact, I have found it very easy to integrate the lessons learned from phenibut into my sober state. That is probably the best effect of all for me. It has been a complete lifechanger.

First time I didn't eat for three days, so that might have definitely had something to do with it.

I have a scale already, but I never really thought that it was a huge deal because you need to take so much of the stuff. We were going to pack capsules, but they'd have to be huge.

My friend snorted a line that was probably around .5, that was intense. When my friend showed it to me, he'd mix it all in a large cup of water, and it was the hardest fucking shit to drink. It tasted SO BAD. I started using a small cup, and mixing it with juice, so it was easier to just slam it back really fast.

Does it have any effects for potentially lessening minor ocd or helping productivity? Can't get Adderall and I'm adverse to antidepressants, this looks like a good option if everything you say is true

OP forgot to mention that the withdrawal is ABSOLUTE HELL and this isn't as magical as he say.

As if there's any drug that's "magical" and doesn't have shitty side effects

Not him, but I think xanax, or any benzos for that matter are better than phenibut. Its withdrawal is worse, and it doesnt even work as well for anxiety.

>Does it have any effects for potentially lessening minor ocd or helping productivity?
In my experience not really(unless combined with adderall). Taken alone I go into a state where I want to just enjoy my surroundings and the people around me and not worry about work or responsibilities. Perfect for concerts, parties, dates, etc. If I ever need to be productive I take an adderall with it.

I did mention that there are some terrible withdrawals to be had if you get addicted and/or dose too highly. I strongly advocate responsible drug use and urge anyone considering taking this to thoroughly research it.

As far as the magic, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. For people like myself who were afflicted with crippling social paranoia it is an absolute godsend.

>For people like myself who were afflicted with crippling social paranoia it is an absolute godsend

t a k e
b e n z o s

It is. It feels very similar to benzos. I can barely tell a difference between the two. Definitely overhyped.

>I started using a small cup, and mixing it with juice, so it was easier to just slam it back really fast.
Honestly, most nootropics don't taste great. It's easier to just dose the powder right off the scale scoop and slug it down with some liquid than suffer through an entire drink of trash. Have you tried Magnesium Glycinate? Fucking horrible. I remember buying punch packets to drown out the horrible flavor, and even that wasn't enough, so I just ended up popping it back in one go. Drink the remainder of your untainted liquids after a full one-shot dose. Also,
>First time I didn't eat for three days
The effectiveness of each nootropic can be significantly impacted by what you have or have not consumed. Some are fat-soluble and better taken with a fat source/meal, some are water-soluble and may be better without, etc.

>It feels very similar to benzos
I dont know if there is brand differences between different containers of phenibut, but I notice a massive difference. When I was first introduced to it, my friend claimed it as "being a Russian form of xanax". He hyped it up that it was going to be very similar, and after I'd done it, I strongly disagreed. Xanax makes me feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, makes me feel what it's like to actually be human.

I've done it about 15 times now, so I've definitely eaten it on a full stomach. My first time I was also really hungover from alcohol and other drugs, so it mostly added to the intensity.

It's pretty cheap, and you dont have to deal with any drug dealers, but I wouldn't classify it was being as good, either. I haven't really done any research on it whatsoever, so I dont know much about it. But the stuff must be harmful to you.

Attached: 1404362442431.jpg (811x780, 47K)

I had a bad addiction to phenibut, was dosing 20 grams every other day for like a month and a half. Had some crazy lucid dreams while on it but swore the stuff off after I doses 20g with like 30 klonopins and got hospitalized for 4 days

Phenibut's pretty good but wouldn't recommend to robots with addictive personalities or lack of self control. Kratom is better for those types of anons who can resist upping the dose or taking it every day without breaks

>I haven't really done any research on it whatsoever, so I dont know much about it. But the stuff must be harmful to you.
That's mostly your problem. Too many people first hear about phenibut as some sort of Chad super feel-good drug and jump straight in. Then they get fucked up or addicted. There is nothing wrong with phenibut when you use it responsibly, but threads like this that take no time to make clear recommendations about dosages or methods of such just lead to people getting hurt. Most of the people on Jow Forums should just try a beginner stack like L-theanine + caffeine, or something like noopept or KSM-66.

Not interested in your miracle meme powder, fucking shill pos.

>if You're a dude. It makes you last as long as you want in bed. Not even kidding, you can basically go as long as you want

PfffftHahaha
I just had to laugh at this part. How much do they pay you to post this shit?

Do you have any idea where you are?

sounds interesting but i'm gonna do more research. i had a bad time on fin after that was shilled heavily

thing is i've smoked so much weed that i think i've managed to break through to the other side, in that it actually reduces my anxiety and paranoia. i ca barely function without it. i'm not sure what good any kind of upper would do for me

I hate to say it but I do blame vidya/all social media for my social issues, and insecurities. I might take a break for a while.

I feel I've been very clear about the risks and proper dosages.

by all means research it yourself. Everyone should aim to be as informed as possible whenever trying a new substance.

fellow robots, where do you buy it? I literally find no source for it on google, living in germany its legal here (although not allowed for human consumption purposes)

>few clinical trials with conclusive positive effect
>easy to build tolerance
>withrawals frequent

Attached: 1564163475888.png (692x687, 238K)

Don't be retards and get addicted, anons, but phenibut should be the start of a nootropic journey for many of you. It's like seeing a perfect painting in a dream and trying to recreate it, you'll both appreciate it more and be better equipped to create it if you know what could lie ahead without anxiety. I personally don't take much anymore due to having my cocktail of other stuff pretty much perfected, but do be warned you can't take it forever. Tolerance comes fast, and when you start to notice tolerance and counteract it, you're gonna get withdrawals, and they're gonna suck dick. So like I said, don't be retards, but OP is mostly right.

Where do you guys buy it? Any good ebay sellers?

its just a half assed version of xanax...

Order it from the Netherlands you dumb fuck. I'm from Germany too and it took 15 mins of googling and reading to find a good source.

Attached: nt.jpg (499x624, 35K)

I'm almost completely housebound from social anxiety, but caffeine helps me leave the house (300-500mg) could that much caffeine be mixed with it?

>legal everywhere except Australia
Fucking cunts in Canberra fucking me over again?
Typical

You're not as bad as most. I should have worded my statement differently to convey that.
Don't know about dosing with caffeine, but L-theanine is known for being an effective anxiolytic and is very popular for mixing with caffeine due to the potent synergy of calming the nerves. Typically, a 2:1 ratio of L-theanine to caffeine is recommended. Though, at the doses you're taking, it may be better to lower said dose to a more manageable level first. Maybe try 200mg caffeine and 400mg L-theanine to start, and taper down over time if possible.

You can also try using KSM-66 or rhodiola rosea, which are adaptogens that might curb your anxiousness and improve energy. I'd say KSM-66 is better for anxiety, and rhodiola rosea is better for improving energy (and thus better taken earlier in the day). NootropicsDepot is a good vendor for both (also available on Amazon), and PureNootropics has them too. Keep in mind, pills cost a fair bit more from any vendor.

I love phenibut, especially combined with other drugs (phenibut and caffeine is great for taking big shits in the morning). I usually take around 1.5g, any more and I start to get RLS. Definitely like it way better than benzos, it doesn't even really feel sedating to me. It feels more stimulating since I actually get excited about and interested in stuff.

Be careful ordering noots from eBay. No idea what the Chink sellers will cut in your products. Just buy from any of the reputable sellers mentioned in the thread, or for more common supplements (like most amino acids), just in bulk on an online vendor like Amazon.
>having my cocktail of other stuff pretty much perfected
Do share.

Yeah it sinergices well with caffeine. Because phenibut could make you fall sleep if you didn't had a good night of sleep

this is all bullshit i tried it and it doesn't do shit. its just a placebo