NEET/Hikikomori/Agoraphobia Thread

What's your day-to-day routine? Mine goes:

>have no friends
>wake up
>stare at walls or my computer screen all day surfing the net for 8-14 hours a day to pass the time
>eat
>go out once in a while in the wee hours of the afternoon or evening after spending most of my time doing nothing to see gf of 13 years so I don't implode mentally
>go back home
>cry in my sleep

I've been like this for two years already. I don't know if I can last one more. I'll probably kms or become a monk if this continues.

Attached: 1521373637421.jpg (749x499, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gf of 13 years

Hmm. Alrighty. Just gonna click this little thing here.

What's wrong with OP having a gf of 13 years? Thread is about being NEET/hiki, not emo "I CANT GET LAID WOE IS ME!"

Real Hikikomori here

My daily routine is to get up at midnight, I make myself a bowl of cereals with coffee, then I put myself in front of my computer and I browse forums or on youtube, sometimes I watch some animes or movies, a playlist in background, and I wait for the time to scroll then I go to bed as the sun rises

Sometimes I read books too

I live in this way for 6 years, no friends, no family outside my mother, no one knows me, I do not know anyone, just a ghost in this life

I am now 23 years old

I also specify that I never go out, I did not set foot outside this year 2019, I only see the sun from my window

Attached: xpx.png (433x313, 140K)

Become a monk dude

I tried entering a monastery but I wasn't accepted.

>I am now 23 years old
I'm already 34. I bloomed during that age then went downhill again when I was 31. You can still turn your life around unlike me.

>gf
that's gonna be a yikes and a sage from and a thread hidden from me

Attached: 1553003673629.png (720x720, 519K)

>wake up at 1
>say hi to gf
>turn on pc
>go outside and smoke a cigarette
>go back inside and sit at my computer talk to my gf
>play with cats
do that for 90% of the day and when my gf goes to work I just do the same thing but turn up my speakers. I really only leave to go to my doctors/therapist and go out with some guy who picks me up and we go to the park or something once a week. honestly I want her to get a two bedroom apartment so I can have a room for my computer and not be bothered

Attached: otku_447a16fcb34821f1.jpg (640x480, 47K)

How do you socialize? I doubt you don't go outside. I don't go outside for at least 3-4 days a week and already I can see the toll it's taking on my body. I've literally become fat and I now have trouble communicating verbally without appearing autistic or spilling my spaghetti to other people. Being a shut-in has taken a toll on my body. How do you survive? Any suicidal thoughts?

I want to be your girlfriend.
I wouldn't mind supporting a useless boyfriend with a cute cat on a shitty salary in the middle of nowhere, Flyover State, USA.
This sounds like the kind of comfy I'm not really actually jealous of, but there does exist in me a small feeling of wistfulness when I think about your supposed life.

I really do not go out, but you're free not to believe me user

I do not socialize, I do not even discord, I just discuss with strangers on the forums and it's enough for me

I am not someone who is looking for friends or people to spend time with, I like to be alone, loneliness suits me

I am depressed, but not because of loneliness

How do you get house/food/utilities/health insurance?

>24 yo neet with wealthy narcisists for parents
>Go outside only for cigarettes, food and weed
>Play pubg mobile and obscure PS2 RPGs all day
>Have one friend, old classmate
>He has a job and a mommy tier gf
>Still plays an hour or two of pubg with me every other day or so
I know i play pretty well but thanks senpai, it's a bit of social contact

My mother, she takes good care of me, as if I were still a child

Don't you at least have thoughts running about what your life will be if she dies and you'll have to feed yourself from then on? How do you cope?

Oh I missed reading that aprt derp, sounds like some fags incest fantasy

>wake up but have trouble staying awake
>walk around the house to show parents I don't sleep in
>talk a bit before they go to work
>make breakfast
>surf the internet play some vidya
>jerk off
>surf
>lunch time start binge eating
>already 2PM
>watch or play some vidya / music
>4PM someone comes home tidy up the house
>Feed the doggos
>6PM get dinner from mum
>9PM everyone is going to sleep
>Repeat

I have a plan for when I get my car or my parents die. But till then NEET for life.

Shes made you this way, it's something covert abusers do, it's by design, and whole i dont expect you to believe me maybe keep that in mind... They can make you WANT to dig further down the loser hole just to feel needed, fucked up psychological shit

>Be NEET for almost 2 years now (only 19)
>Not totally hikki, could still go to the grocery store and function somewhat at certain times of the week
>Had panic attack in grocery store around a month ago
>Haven't left the house since except for therapy once, cancelled every time since

My day now is

>Wake up around 1-2 pm check Jow Forums watch thread list
>Browse fav boards for new threads, add to list if nice
>Mindlessly listen to music and browse internet
>Ocassionally now I play Minecraft or Touhou
>Watch twitch streamers to feel like I have friends
>Count calories and eat small meal a day because I'm trying to get down to like 130ish lb (currently 155~)
>Lately I don't even talk on discord, my only place I have a couple friends on, stay invisible
>12-1 am get in bed, watch anime or browse internet, music in bed
>Sleep

Attached: 1565173015090.jpg (216x233, 11K)

Lol good joke woman can't be abusers

I do not even think about what I'm going to do tomorrow. How do you want me to think about the future?

I do not know what I would do user, whatever, I do not care, I gave up and I know that the future is gray

Maybe his death will help me to realize it, then I'll go out to do something, or maybe it'll destroy me and I'll go an hero, i have no idea

I sleep whenever I can, what with being an insomniac, so I consider a day to be the space between sleeps rather than a 24-hour period. But ignoring that part, my 'day' consists of waking up, constant coffee, browsing the internet for hours on end, watching a movie with my one meal of the day and then maybe playing a game until I feel like I'll be able to sleep.

I only leave the house once a week to buy groceries. And only leave my room to go to the bathroom or kitchen. Practically live alone because the guy who rents one of the rooms is pretty much only here to sleep, he leaves as soon as he's awake and goes straight to bed when he gets back. Sometimes we hang out but we go weeks without talking. It's weird to be so alone despite living somewhere so busy in the heart of the city.

>26
>neet
>virgin
>never had a job
>dropped out of uni after a month
>browse Jow Forums 14 hours a day since I finished high school in 2011

daily routine:

>wake up
>make coffee
>go on Jow Forums
>lunch
>Jow Forums
>dinner
>Jow Forums
>maybe a movie or tv show if I have the energy
>sleep

panic attacks are really scary, I'm sorry user. Please don't continue to skip therapy, I know just being able to vent about my feelings to someone has helped me, and I imagine it will for you too. You are still really young, you have a lot of time to slowly build a happier life. Good on you for watching your diet, counting calories is much more than I'm willing to do.

I believe you, I know it was due to her education, I left school very early and that day she did not tell me anything, she let me lock myself in my room like shit I'm her only child and she does not have a husband, we only live with two, she keeps me in this situation since my birth

not him but I went to therapy and hated it. talking to some stranger about my life did nothing for me

Don't blame your mom, she probably genuinely thinks she is supporting you. You are a conscious human being who is fully aware of the degeneracy and unhappiness of your life. Change it or accept it, but don;t get bitter towards the people who love you.

In my experience, they stopped feeling like a stranger after the first couple sessions, and began to feeling like someone who cares that I could confide in. I think you should try multiple therapists before calling it quits, sometimes the chemistry just isn't there

I went for 2 years

fair enough, I'm not gonna pretend to know what is best for everyone

Covert narcissism is a real thing dipshit, look up the effects of sociopathic parenting, the "still your parents gib love" atitude is literally enabling abuse of children

>wake up at 12 pm
>make some eggs with onions (recently started to use butter instead of oil)
>make some tea
>watch some retarded shit on yt
>go out on a nightrun and to get ciggs at 3am
>get back tired
>shower
>smoke on balcony with some relaxing music
>make pancakes and more tea
>shitpost here till morning
>make some meat with veggies
>read manga
>sleep

Feels alright but summer nights are too hot for me
also this user gets it. Feels good to see a person i can relate to

Attached: 1564949088727.jpg (700x400, 31K)

Time and isolation made me bitter user

Deep down I know you're right, she loves me more than anything, but I can not help but blame her for some things

I know that I also have my share of responsibility, I am aware of my situation, aware of everything, and despite that I prefer to stay in this concon where I feel comfortable

I am 23 and I live a similar lifestyle even though I have a much different life. I have a car and my own place and I drive to the store. I wear normal clothes going out but my NEET odor let's people know I'm abnormal if they get close enough. I did benzos every day for over 2 years and smoked a lot of weed. also I'm manic depressive and I have ocd.
I became a shutin NEET after I dropped out of college. I just gave up and didn't want to try school again.
lately I've been sending out lots of job applications because I know now that I don't want to give up and I want to have a job and a real life. I got a lot of calls to go to interviews and even a job offer but the social anxiety from my NEET years has been keeping me from following through and working somewhere.
the way I hide behind my anxiety makes me feel like I'm using it as an excuse. this gives me hope that I'll show up to my interviews sometime, hopefully soon.

Attached: grazing.png (377x177, 82K)

The guilty thought that maybe the anxiety is just an excuse has been plaguing me as well this past year. Figure I'll either get past it and finally do something soon or let it win and completely shut everything out. So uh, good luck I guess.

>wake up
>eat breakfast
>clear off messy desk
>go on computer for 12 hours
>sit silently talking to no one
>don't talk to anyone in text because I have no friends
>browse Jow Forums
>play video games
>get tired
>put stuff back on my desk so I can go to sleep
>turn on tv and watch south park reruns
>go to sleep
>rinse and repeat
sometimes I'll spend the a day or a couple of days cleaning the house since my mom is disabled.

every single time I played pubg I was high as fuck on benzos and weed. I don't know if it would even be fun sober. then again I haven't enjoyed any video games sober in years.

Doesnt really make a difference, it's not fucking Yu-Gi-Oh, theres 100 people go and not die good luck, good experience either way

Based

I have a gf of 6 years but I'm not a hikki so Idk wtf is going on like wtf does she say to you?

I just stay on 4chins and play pokemon

>Wake up at 1:30 pm
>have Breakfast (fruit toast)
>Browse thru reddit on my phone while listening to music
>Drink water and go for a walk to the bus stop
>Get on the bus
>Watch some anime or listen to music while on the bus
>Get off at the bus stop outside the mall
> Go into the mall
>Walk to the foodcourt
>Get the $7.50 kfc meal
>Eat that while watching more anime
>Go get some shopping for parents
>Go home on the bus
>Get home and go to my room and use my PC
>Watch you tube untill 4am
>Fap at 3am
>Go to bed

If you don't enjoy being NEET and free from society and waging, you're a faggot failed normie loser and should fuck off to reddit.

Attached: 1542440909091.png (829x633, 348K)

Well said user.
Fuck all these wagies and normies.

Attached: Man (4).jpg (292x173, 12K)

>wake up at 2pm
>continue to lie in bed until 3pm
>get up and have a bowl of cereal
>browse Jow Forums
>play vidya
>repeat
>mom cools me dinner usually at around 8pm
>more Jow Forums and vidya
>sometimes go out running at around 10pm
>more Jow Forums and vidya
>get into bed at 4am
>fall asleep as the sun comes up
Repeat the next day

Fucking retard those niggers with gf are normal fags and don't belong here.

agoraphobia started in junior year of HS, about to be 20 now
>wake up somewhere in the middle of the afternoon usually just as my brother's leaving for work
>try to not leave my room until he's gone because he always at me with pity in his eyes and it drives me fucking mad
>once he leaves I start to work out in my room for usually 2 hours
>take shower and do skincare routine
>make my breakfast
>spend the next 4-6 hours depending on my brother's schedule browsing net and doing housechores
>brother comes home and gives me the same speech about how he's so thankful for me helping out around the house despite it literally being all I can do
>he usually begs me to sit and smoke weed (dude weed lmaoooo) with him and open up
>we talk for about an hour and have a good time
>he then gives me permission to go back to my room and I usually go to sleep feeling like a pathetic mess
then we do it all again the next day :^)

Attached: 1493293369514.jpg (746x720, 107K)

>has a gf
>still thinks he can be a robot
You have to leave.

Attached: 1565401091117.jpg (292x292, 22K)

>wakeup
>lay in bed for a bit
>surf internet for x hours
>find something to eat for supper
>don't hear back from any of the jobs I applied for
>continue shitposting/ playing vidya
>go to bed at 7am
>repeat until eventual suicide

You have been visited by the rare Noriko you have 10 seconds to reply or she will piss all over ur house. Stay awesome user

Attached: giphy.gif (400x267, 92K)

>wake up at 5 AM
>have breakfast if there is something sweet to eat or just eat dinner
>Browse /ic/
>yup, i am going to draw today
>open youtube
>maybe after this vid
>ends up doing nothing all day because is scared to fail
>sleep at 7 PM, before my mother comes back from work
Living the life boys

Attached: 1562578967953.jpg (676x626, 65K)

>wake up
>do some reading (most common choices being Lovecraft, Ligotti, or Schopenhauer)
>write small sections for a few short stories I'm doing, but quit after realizing I gain no pleasure from doing so
>imagine having aspirations and passions that could be praised or respected
>sleep sporadically
>eat
>edge for hours on end
>sleep again
>stay up throughout the midnight and early morning
>wonder if someday I can leave this place
>fall asleep

>Ligotti
>Schopenhauer
based hikki user

I live in Kansas City, Missouri. Fucking kill me

Could I be classified as a NEET if I'm only 17? Yea I still go to highschool and is the last year of it but other than going to school I don't go outside ever and have nobody I would call a friend. I've been this way for about 4 years I'd say and this summer I went out one time because of my sister's graduation.

Praise queen Ashley.

Attached: 10391601_1216999398260_5499328_n.jpg (453x453, 17K)

Mods, we got one

Attached: 1493687436406.jpg (720x720, 79K)

How do you find the energy to work out and take care of yourself?
Also, what is your workout routine?

>NEET
>Not in Education, Employment, or Training

>CAN I BE NOT IN EDUCATION IF IM GOING TO SCHOOL?

Attached: 1564821395205.png (454x520, 13K)

don't do this to me
not orignal

Attached: 1561361024535.jpg (300x375, 32K)

>Could I be classified as a NEET if I'm only 17? Yea I still go to highschool and is the last year of it but other than going to school I don't go outside ever and have nobody I would call a friend

Google is your friend dumb fuck.

>NEET is a acronym that stands for "Not in Education, Employment, or Training". It refers to a person who is unemployed not in school or vocational training. The classification of a person as NEET was first used in the United Kingdom, but its use has spread to other countries and regions, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada and the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET

You are not a fucking NEET you are a Watamote.

>Wake up at 6 pm
>Lay in bed for a while
>Get up to take a shower
>Lay back down in bet and look for something to watch on youtube
>order takeout or go out to buy something if I feel I can handle it
>Browse youtube/Jow Forums until morning, maybe play videogames
>Go to sleep hoping I don't wake up
>Rinse and repeat
I'm 21 and I'm already hopeless about what the future will be, I honestly haven't killed myself only because I'm a coward who's terrified of the eternal void