How can I Purposely Narrow my Mind?

I want to go back bros. I can't stand seeing the bigger picture anymore. Knowledge and greater understanding is a curse, and i want to unlearn what I have learned. How can I normify myself and recede back into the mind of a sheep as I was years ago?

Attached: 1503546136_1503523206361.jpg (653x490, 32K)

you should try lobotomy

Reincarnation or severe head trauma is our only hope fren

Attached: 1565409030395.png (780x670, 29K)

Ignorance is like a tamper seal on a med bottle. Once youve taken it off, you cant ever put it back the same way again. The damage has been done and cannot be undone.

unironically weed / alcohol

Drugs? I find multiple bong hits to numb my brain at least slightly for a week after. Anti depressants are perfect for literally just not seeing the bad in anything. This is all personal to me though.

Please say sike. It isn't fun anymore, and it hasn't been for years.

Attached: image-871281-wojak-feels-guy-know-53344780.png (500x716, 29K)

That's what I'm thinking I have to do as a last resort. God I hope it works. It's so tiresome when you don't have an off switch to the existential red pill thoughts that flow in and out of your head 24/7.

Yeah at this point I think I'm just gonna drug myself like everyone else. I miss the days when the only thing on my mind was celebrity drama and consumerism.

Drugs won't fix your problems but they will certainly help you forget/ deal with them

Once I turn 21 I'm gonna drug myself the fuck up. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because I want the basic ability to function as a human to fully develop. 19 years down, 2 to go.

>Knowledge and greater understanding is a curse
Here's the rainbow pill: You will never attain true knowledge, in the metaphysical sense. And yet, paradoxically, it is the fate and duty of humans to search for a truth they are not allowed to see. Keep searching, till the day you die. Your current worldview should be merely a passing phase. That is my belief. You have not yet seen truth. Yet you must keep searching.

Attached: 1522205239727.jpg (2769x2154, 936K)

Anti depressants are what I think would work for you. I've been on Zoloft for 3 years and it really helps put that damper on your brain. Everything just looks brighter. It feels wrong to advocate pharma but they worked for me. For how I needed them to. Smoothed the edges right off of this harsh reality.

Im in your position user, but the fight for a re-indoctrination of ignorance is pointless. Youre already wired to know the world around you. Gonna need some Booker Dewitt level shit to change that, and even then the truth will always be buried in you, waiting to return through psychological triggers. Im sorry user.

The only problem with knowing more is that you might end up feeling more too. Bad feelings. Luckily, modern medical science has developed all manner of pills which alter brain function. So you can keep learning without any inconvenient emotions hampering your efforts.

I tried that philosophy for the longest time, but the more I search, the worse it gets. The more I search, the more bad things I see. I just need a break. I need to move to India for a year and become a monk or something.

That would be nice, but that's a pretty life changing decision to make. Constantly flooding your brain with anti depressants and even stronger drugs down the line until you die is something I need to contemplate for a bit. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

At this point I'm just gonna make the highlight of my life drugs. Not such a bad proposition when you consider how mainstream drugs have become, and how readily available they are even for commercial use. We're all addicted to dopamine, so we should just accept it.

I just wanna say thanks for the replies. I'm contemplating getting an anti depressant prescription. That'll make life softer. Have a good night everyone.

It's okay user. I hope you find what you are looking for. Have a good night friend.

Attached: ahoy.jpg (1125x1279, 104K)

If you prefer a drug induced filter on your life, so be it. However I choose to bask in its meaninglessness and mediocrity. Take it all in, and wait until I take my own life or it does the work for me.

Learn to dissociate. That's what I do. You have to subject yourself to extreme amounts of mental trauma, ideally while you're exhausted and can't process the mortification. Shit your pants in public and force yourself to be laughed at and humiliated. Ask girls out way above your level, purposely get rejected. Fight or flight is a great feeling and makes you numb after basting your brain in liquid cortisol for hours and hours on end, day after day. Insult big men at a bar but back down, so you get both a "physical" confrontation and the humiliation of backing out like a bitch.

Eventually, when the adrenaline and cortisol start spiking, your first reaction will be to glaze your eyes over and just stare into nothingness. You could also join the military but I assume you don't want to serve uh, those interests, if you know what I mean.

Attached: huffman.jpg (1344x672, 273K)

Lmao. OP just turned 13 and thinks he's "achieved knowledge and greater understanding".

You don't know shit. You've just progressed mentally to the point that you realize how little you know. Life starts now. Don't be a bitch. Live your life. Grow. Learn - actually learn. Gain wisdom. Real wisdom.

I'm sure you're just overreacting. What do you """know""" that did so much damage in your perception of the world?

That's a fantastic image. Like a modern Sisyphus.

Also this originial

The India thing is a myth. Go do it though. You'll quickly realize that you're hanging on to some weird fantasy.

> we're all addicted to dopamine, so we should just accept it

That's like saying "we need food to survive, so I might as well become obese". Dopamine is a mechanism. A tool. It drives us forward, helps us achieve things that we perceive as valuable. Short circuiting that mechanism via chemicals will feel nice in the short term, and then you'll fuck up your life and slowly die in ignorant misery that you brought upon yourself. Don't be an idiot.

t. Normie blinded by survival instinct