Tfw Im not a robots only female friend

Tfw Im not a robots only female friend

Attached: 1556939781943.jpg (526x800, 79K)

I miss my femoid frens. It was a real taco party in my old days.

What is it like having a female friend?

I'll be your friend so you can know what it's like

Really? You would do that?

Yes I would if you leave your discord user

feels good user, had 6 femfriends at once and no guys. felt nice ngl. but I prefer the company of girls over guys anyway

die tranny die tranny die tranny die tranny die tranny

What do you even talk about with your friends?

Anime, video games, stuff about life's, feelings, our views on the world, sometimes I send them cute or weird pictures.

Okay

Cordon#4493

>Tfw no teacher-gf to do your laundry, make you coffee and food, give you massages, and let you bust inside her raw. :'(

>Tfw this was my ex, although not my teacher, but I had to dump her bc she was insane and started fights with everyone.

I don't think I'll ever be as happy as I was when I was with her, but before her psycho bitch mode came out

I have a goddamned legion of femanon friends

Finding lonely girls on Jow Forums who don't want to date you is like shooting fish in a toilet

I've had enough female "friends" to learn my lesson about them.
No, I didn't try to take it any further than friends.

What happaned then to you?

where are these lonely girls at? would be cool to have more friends. I always thought it was funny that incels and robots complained about making friends with girls. Like shit you made a friend why are you upset?

I'm lonely and will be your friend

It always ends one of three ways
>ghosting
>sabotaging my chances at dating for some reason
>they catch feelings that I can't return and get mad at me
The last one has only happened once though. That was admittedly a special case.

They occasionally add me in contactfag threads

After a while it gets tiresome that they all just want to be friends, and often they just want someone to complain at

I no longer have any female friends, and I don't want any. Stop attention whoring, sow.

How do they sabotage your chances at dating? I'm confused

alright, give me some sort of contact info

Admittedly that was a long time ago, but the basics is they said they would help me find a gf, and said I should let them take care of it, and in reality they were usually just doing nothing but paying me lip service, although some would spread unsavory (false) rumors about me to ruin any chances I had on my own. They also would shame me if I tried asking girls out or anything.
They've also had a tendency to break my friend groups apart, but it's pretty similar to the dating stuff so I didn't think to class it differently. If you want, then they do four things.

why do you want to be a robot's only friend?

you better not be a neet

>Like shit you made a friend why are you upset?
Possibly because they're not really friends?
This is something with alot of people, they just complain about shit to you and expect you to start every conversation and don't really wanna do anything with you.

I don't have to be his only friend
I just want to be his friend

hi, i'd love to be friends with some femanons
never really had female friends, please add me

Val#0829

er, my bad, I meant only female friend, sometimes I forget about typing certain words when I'm typing quickly
am brainlet

Female friends are nice, they're pretty much the only friends I keep in touch with. Guy friends are rare for me

Why does it matter if he has other female friends?

Just want a friend who won't up and leave and throw me away like I'm nothing. A genuine friend.
I hope everyone here, girl and guy can find that one day.

I just want a girlfriend, irl friends are just work. Half the time theyre just asking to use your truck or chill at your place

I would love to be a person that someone cares about enough that I'm the first person they think of when they need someone to talk to and vent.

that was my question, why does it matter?

couldn't you do that without being his only female friend

Sorry, thought I was quoting OP

What's wrong with chilling with someone? Imagine living in a world where someone cares enough about you, male or female friend, to ask you how are you doing and if you want to do something? Or just shoot the shit and ask if you're okay. Gfs are real work imo

I don't know if you're too shy to post your contact info or what but I'll drop my contact info instead since you pretty much asked for it anyways. [email protected]

I will message you on that then with my discord