Tfw your imouto finds you dead in the basement

>tfw your imouto finds you dead in the basement
Press F

Attached: DeathofaNEET.png (806x485, 89K)

Damn that's shitty. On a side note wtf is she doing on reddit on her brothers death, really gotta karma whore before proper grievance time?

Plot twist she's a sociopath in the making and social media is to blame.

Fallout themed funeral incoming

kek I was expecting her to be sad

It's almost like talking about your problems with supportive strangers is helpful.

>supportive
>strangers
Pick one. They pretend to care because they have no clue who the fuck you are. The internet has turned compassion into a commodity and everyone's concern is superficial

>They pretend to care because they have no clue who the fuck you are.
This makes no sense.

>The internet has turned compassion into a commodity and everyone's concern is superficial
Really deep and nihilistic. Do you like metal and hate religion too?

You can't just become a sociopath, dingus. It's pathological.

I'm a non interventional deist and I prefer progressive pop, so... close by your standards

mine would just bitch about the inconvenience I caused her by having have the police and corner called.

Nah, there's no empirical distinction between sociopath and psychopath and the DSMV disavows the terminology altogether. Popular culture tried to create specific context but no one agrees on which is which.

>It's almost like
Redditor detected

Nice infodump but you actually didn't address what I wrote. Duh sociopath = psychopath. Both pathological conditions.

something is just off about this. why does she mention her new ear rings and tshirts? Such a materialistic tone

>Plot twist she's poisoned him for rebbit gold

She's probably lonely, like us.

We're still unclear if they're born or made.

Let's unpack this
It's almost like
who hurt you

I use Reddit but not frequently. You're a gem m8

I only went there for fph but it got deleted. It's almost like a website doesn't have a monopoly on words. Have sex btw

>tfw no imouto that is happy I simply exist

Attached: 1546491645872.gif (264x320, 928K)

>attention whores his brothers death before the body even gets cold

Some world we live in

What she did looks so opportunistic its almost predatory

Hurry up and die neets and incels so normies might at least squeeze few upvotes from your stiff carcass

She probably never even fucked him once. What's the point of a qt sister if you don't share a bed with her?

Based and imoutosexpilled

Might be something she doesnt know how to talk to her friends about
When my friend killed herself I didnt talk about it irl but I talked about it here and it at least helped a bit
Not everybody that posts on reddit is shitty, just the same as here

pretty fucked up situation there

Attached: 1.jpg (371x353, 13K)

>I, I, I, ...
Self absorbed bitch.
At least she mentions him and shit a couple of times.

>i'm so happy he died
it's right there in the text.

No, both are ASPD but the terminology differs on which one is made and which one is born.

why do loved normalniggers whose lives hold actual value get to die painlessly in their sleep
i would kill for the ability to sleep and just not wake up