Eggy

youtube.com/watch?v=82PlIcYH908

Eggy streaming drunk as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

eggy is based as fuck. love this guy

This is sad. Egg needs help. He doesn't realise how close he was to actually getting somewhere a year or two back before he had that meltdown and left. He was getting collabs, putting out good music, was getting invited places... now he's just drunk and rambling.

I prefer doomer eggy to be honest. I empathize more with his dark days

how old is this retard anyway

this site was the beginning and the end of him. Jow Forums is the worst website to ever exist

The guy's sheer energy is infectious.

This is insanely depressing. At least his hair looks better than it used to.

Why is it depressing?

is he trying to be a rapper now?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE
AHHHHHHHHHHH

>trying
get with the times, eggy fuckin made it dude

Yeah same, hard to identify with normie eggy

there's no cure for autism user. our lives were our destiny. hope is only an illusion

>He was getting collabs, putting out good music, was getting invited places... now he's just drunk and rambling.
is this a joke?

Eggy didn't sell out. Eggy keeps it real and I respect that.

Destiny is cope

No

Eggy is keeping it real fucking retarded. What a shame.

>shill for sympothy on Jow Forums
>sells out
>talks about degeneracy yet raps like a nigger

he's a fucktard failed normie.

>had a hot gf
>appeared in movies
Fucking normie should kill himslef already

Tobys a faggot ass bitch, shame he's still alive, last drunk stream was hoping he was dead.

i wanna knock him out

if eggy got famous I would lose a precious friend. Im drunk right now watching this legend do an exclusive show

Eggy has absolutely lost it

At least his voice is cool

borderline cracked

eggy is a total chad these days. he's probably getting lots of pussy from E thots

i still like him though, his music is unironically good

DEFAULT DANCE ON A BITCH
giving this guy $5 and seeing him perform default dance on livestream is probably the highlight of my year

i watched him get totally shit faced on twitch two months or so back. this stream he looks sober in comparison.

eggy streams are great I get drunk along with him

He's opening for Dick Masterson at a show u nigger

Attached: 1385291110620.jpg (389x369, 33K)

What happened to Egg? He looked like he was feeling better than his full blackpill phase. At least he has hair now. Wonder how long until he kills himself on stream.

Why would you kill yourself after having touched so many peoples' lives? Eggy has made it.

He's made nothing but a mockery of himself. People only like him out of pity and because they seem themselves in him.

stream ended
I can't believe Eggy is dead

Fuck that was good. Drinking with my boy eggman needs to happen more often.

haven't kept up with eggy since his blackpill video back in 2015. thanks for linking this, i had a fucking blast drinking with him and watching him lose it over the feds. subscribed and followed his twitter.