Fembots, what is the minimum acceptable girth for a penis?

Fembots, what is the minimum acceptable girth for a penis?

Attached: big c0ck.jpg (685x685, 107K)

Minimum acceptable size is 8 inches long by 6 inches girth.
6.5 girth is almost OK.

You're gonna have a lot of bs answers but girth 4.8 in or more is fine + length doesn't matter too much

either a tranny or a man
6 is more than enough for most girls

5 inches is the average
6 is more than enough
below 5 is when you have to seek for help

>Half of the population have to seek for help with their girth
Not how this works user

was talking about longitude

>size doesn't ma-

Attached: stub.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

>Not how this works user

No, I'm sure women base their dick size preferences on scientific studies and the most conservative of statistics.

that dick wouId scare the shit out of most women

I realize guys are obsessed with their penis but here's a tip for you. Educate yourself on female anatomy. Before I ever get to a guys penis a guy turns me off with his fumbling, rough treatment of my breast and vagina and most cannot even kiss. If you spent a quarter of the time learning about our body instead of measuring and discussing your penis among men you'd do yourself a great favor.

Somehow that looks like it feels much better than a normal cumming dick would.
And it's very cute.

Attached: 1563815384335.png (1200x1082, 533K)

are you impliying that you deserve to be treated like a "lady"?

get outta here you dumb roastie

4.5 is probably still good enough although a bit small.

I wish I had a dick like that with a lovingly teasing partner, preferably one with a big cock...

Take my advise or not, likely you won't, I'm just telling you to pay more attention to who you are doing something too than what you are doing it with.

4.5 is noodle dick

I know. I'd still accept it if I loved the person it was attached to but it's certainly not ideal.

How is this even possible and why would you even record footage let alone not kill yourself instantly

What is ideal, then?

6 inch girth probably, 5.5 is still good. Any bigger than 6 would hurt, at least for me.

It literally doeasn't matter. It's more about what you do with it and how much of a weirdo you are in person.

Is the toilet paper tube test a good metric. Never properly measured girth but I pass it once I get about a third down, first bit touches the side but goes in.

>hes tucked his cock in
Almost got me there, ha

>implying erogenous zones aren't also existing in men, and that the treatment of these areas aren't predetermined upon your attraction to the person touching you (conveniently, men do not commonly complain about the way their inner thighs or other areas are touched)
>implying anatomical knowledge contains esoteric and hidden secrets about "how to please someone", or that anatomy is supposed to contain some ultimate pleasure instead of stimulation alone
>implying that there is even utility in learning such tricks, if they were to exist, for the sole purpose of pleasuring an individual woman, when you cannot experience these heights yourself
Dick size is not the capability of pleasure; it is a symbolic condition. I enjoy the size I have exactly because there are others who endure mental suffering in knowing this symbolic value, and considering themselves inferior to me due to it.

Totally agree, especially the breasts thing. I've had guys be so rough and think it feels good for me. I don't mind a little because I want them to have fun too, but getting squeezed really hard hurts. I honestly don't care how big/small their dick is.

It obviously matters alott

*slaps your tits*
shut up whores

Attached: 36.jpg (400x400, 25K)