Others here with a disability?

others here with a disability?

i am paralyzed from both legs because of a motorcycle accident, wheelchair forever

others tetraplegic? or other illness/disability?

Attached: pep.png (400x423, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScxGrOB1z80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you dont mind me asking, what were the circumstances of your accident? do you advise all people against riding? would you change things if you could? i just got into riding and now youve got me scared.... thank you for sharing

Does Sensory Processing Disorder count? It's such a minor one.

i was going way too fast doing stunts, I lost control and I was propelled at full speed by falling on my legs and undergoing a huge shock
if you like it continues, but be careful, do not go too far and protect well, many people die on a motorcycle daily so do not forget it and never be negligent

>Sensory Processing Disorder

is it something serious? a neurological problem? or mental illness?

It's neurological. It's often comorbid with mental and behavioral stuff, like autism. Abnormal brain activity.
It's serious enough that I have actual difficulty navigating some everyday situations, but I sorta just deal with it most times and I've worked really hard to overcome the issues with coordination.

Bruh just get out the chair stop being lazy. Like just stand up dude, you're just using it as an excuse.
>this is what bootstraappers really believe

Chrons disease, very limited diet and I'll occasionally have to request time off work during really bad flares.

i lost my right index finger in an accident when i was 7. the good part is, i was always a lefty so i never had to relearn how to write. The 2ed good part about my lost index finger is: i can do a magic trick. like the trick in the picture.

Attached: thumbtrickkk.jpg (640x480, 85K)

just ibs and aspergers, probably relatively normal for here

One arm up to the elbow on my left but right arm fine, I'm a decent looking dude but finding a chick with all this competition around sucks...

Attached: 1565360369051s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Type 1 diabetics represent
my life is hell

Attached: bj7i6hhjy4f31.jpg (333x151, 6K)

What about typing?
I guess you were too young to notice a difference, but it must be harder for you than it is for most people.

desu i never learned the 10 finger-system. but yeah it is a little bit difficult.

Both of my legs are amputated and I have a """slight""" brain damage due to a stroke which resulted in dysarthria. Most days my mushmouth causes me more distress than my legs. Everyone I speak to thinks I'm fucking retarded.

Intersystial cystitis
I basically can't hold down a job because I have to pee about 10-15 times each hour even more if I drink or eat something irritating. I also can't get a full night's rest because I wake up constantly to pee, so I never have any energy. Usually people are good with treatments but nothings worked for me. Also causes me a lot of pain, it's like having a constant UTI.

When I was a kid I had a dirt bike I quickly learned everyone crashes their bike at some point. This is why I dont have a street bike now. This kinda broke my heart user im sorry this happened to you.

Crippling autism.

An exceptionally original remark

Attached: 1557344031661.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

that's what you get for being a retard user.

I was a paraplegic. Was in a bed and a wheelchair for almost a year. Through lots of rehab and luck I walk now.
Have to use a catheter but apart from that I'm pretty much all good.

It's a fancy name for autism.

You're not wrong but also kill yourself cunt

Anxiety, with occasional episodes of paranoia or depression.

Also not really a disability. But I never grew out of my childhood disposition for focus and hyper ness. Made me drop out of college can't draw all class like in hs and still pass.

your real disability is that you're a frogposter

for those willing to try there is a way to get the body to regenerate any disability. there are videos of this program working on his channel
youtube.com/watch?v=ScxGrOB1z80
this is how i healed myself godspeed it truly works

I don't know how any of you guys could cope with some of the stuff you have like paralysis. My arm is in a sling rn after I wrecked my collarbone by being hit by a car, I need help with everything just now because of it. I can't wash myself without taking like two hours because of how awkward it is. I'm in constant pain and I can't get more painkillers because I need an appointment and all the doctors are too busy. I can't do anything I used to enjoy either because of pain or because I can only use one hand. I'm just glad this is only going to be for 4 months and not permanent.

Diffuse Axonal Injury from a car crash when I was 17. I used to have pictures of my Audi (RIP) but I only had the pictures saved on my old hard drive and the laptop broke like 3 years ago.

CHARGE syndrome here. Life is pain. Please end it now. It's getting worse over the years and my mental state has started to decrase. I can't go outside because my visual problems and if I do then there's the tachycardia forcing me to sit down to rest. Also recently I feel more tired and my back hurts for no reason. Only good thing is NEETbux but everything else just sucks.

Attached: 1565363217655.png (760x839, 760K)