Who has it worse?

Currycels or ricecels? I'm guessing it's ricecels because at least curry women are loyal. On the other hand, curry males are disgusting and creepy while riceboys are just nerdy and diminutive, not necessarily revolting.

Attached: LOkBAcC.jpg (1700x2200, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
quora.com/What-are-the-average-heights-of-different-races-in-the-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>curry women are loyal
the ones that are in villages are but city whores will open their legs at the first chad they see

>Currycels
women and society sees us as dirty, creepy, and nerdy. asian men arent really seen as too creepy. in addtion being asian, especially korean, is trendy these day and they can run kpop game. Indians dont hqve that but some can beardmaxxx

Who gives a fuck? Probably ricecels because even though everyone hates Indians they at least like each other. Asian women aren't loyal like that to ricecels

They can Dev Patelmaxxx after that slumdog and Lion movie but Patel looks more arab than Indian so its over for them

>being asian, especially korean, is trendy these day
Yeah, but curries don't have the small penis stereotype as much as east Asians. You guys are seen a lecherous (in a bad way), whereas blacks are lecherous but have charisma, which works out for them. Asians aren't really seen as either. They really aren't seen in a sexual way.

if I had to choose , I would rather be a ricecel at least my skin is somewhat white and i have a high iq but with Indians you're a horny walking turd

Uh, it's well known that curries have the smallest dicks in the world.

>but curries don't have the small penis stereotype as much as east Asians
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

probably curries in terms of smv anyway

That's true, I'd rather be Rice cel than currycel.

Now for the bigger question

Would you be a blackcel or a tacocel?

tacocels have a higher chance of being short and developing severe acne , as much as I hate it , I choose blackcel

Why are Lee and Pajeet switched in the text?

>chance of being short and developing severe acne
You take that back

Mexican andy is beautiful.

Attached: j9nMNFL.jpg (913x774, 73K)

I didn't know you can have acne on your chest

While this thread is up can I ask how indians manage to be super awkward yet super social at the same time?

You'd rather have a decreased IQ and a gene that literally makes you violent?

>he's scared of violence
Ho. I'd rather be a big dick nigger than a taco any day. Latinas are unattractive to me unless they look white, at least I could fuck white sluts as a nog

>big dick nigger
you fell for jewish propaganda, congratz

Whatever makes you feel better about being under 6"

so have women lol. not seeing any negatives.

niggers are short, you'd know this if you ever went to africa

How can curry niggers have it that bad their culture provides them with a free wife that their parents pick out for them fuck them. I want my state issued big titty gf and I want her now

Why the fuck would I want to go to Africa? I want to be an Amerinigger. And I don't think nigs are short they're all in the NBA and NFL. I wouldn't want to be shorter than I am now and tacos are short af

>wanting a big titty gf
Groce. I had a monster titty gf once. She said I was the first guy she knew wasn't with her for her tits so she sucked my dick a bit more. Pretty good apart from having big tits

Yes, I'm sure you'll be in the small percentage of not tiny niglets

Wtf is wrong with you my ex has massive tits they were the best thing about her I miss laying my head on them as pillows seriously I dont understand how someone could look at big tits and think gross seems very strange to me.

>sexual market value dropped due to Trump

Blacks are naturally bigger than whites though. Barring malnutrition I'd be 6'0"+

I've never liked big tits and I personally don't see the appeal of them. I like thin girls with A/B cup tits.

>I miss laying my head on them as pillows
I never did that. I take it you're one of those mummy gf posters?

chad pakistanis and afghans can literally mog all ricels

How so? Whites are the tallest on the planet. The Dinaric ones being the peak.

No I dont post that degenerate shit I just enjoy a soft spot to rest my head after a long day. My ex had d cups they were natural perky and so soft Its weird to me someone couldnt find that attractive. Eh I miss that girl

>Blacks are naturally bigger than whites though
Also jewish propaganda

Ricel cope is going to such levels they're starting to shit on other non-whites. JFL.

Nordic whites are tall. I don't know who the Dinaric ones are because I'm not a genealogy geek. I'm not American but if basketball americans weren't taller on average than white non-Hispanic Americans I'd be surprised.

I don't understand it either, same way you don't understand what I like. Just different tastes.

Are you going to say that them being more athletic than whites is also propaganda?

>them being more athletic than whites is also propaganda
Yes, more whites are olympic athletes

Basketball players are taller, but african-americans aren't taller on average.
Also, the tallest Europeans aren't scandinavians, it's balkan people.

Like I would rationalize that your a faggot because your not attracted to big tits a sign of a real woman a woman who can feed your children you like small tits because your a closet homo and want something closer to a Twink male. You have no preference for a mate that can adaqualty feed your offspring because deep down you know queers dont reproduce like that. Probably the only logical explanation

That doesn't prove anything though. Odd use of statistics user.

Do you have government numbers to back this up because I honestly don't believe it.

>That doesn't prove anything though
You haven't put anything forth that shows blacks are more athletic other than "but basketball tho..."

quora.com/What-are-the-average-heights-of-different-races-in-the-US
It gives the cdc pdf in the first reply.

I'm saying it doesn't prove anything because most countries don't have their own pool of niggers to draw on so it is overwhelmingly white. Look at America. One of the most athletically successful nations on Earth. When they source athletes from the population to man sports teams making billions of dollars a year... who do they pick? Niggers. Olympics aren't shit anyway. Gone are the days when it hosted sports anyone gave a shit about.

If niggers aren't more athletic than white Americans why do so many young white men pass up the opportunity to make millions in the NFL playing a sick sport, getting famous, fucking sluts, doing drugs, being loved and respected, etc. If whites are just as athletically capable why are they passing up such a great opportunity to wage slave in some business for a kike? Or they join the military to fight for kikes. Or they do some political shit and become kike shills.

I wonder how much of that is because of malnutrition. A lot of niggers seem malnourished nowadays and we all know they're dumb as rocks so they probably think that Malteasers or whatever shit Americans have is just as good as real food.

You do realize there's still more whites in the NFL than blacks, right?

Well, blacks are a lot fatter on average, but I don't think that's the source of the difference.

A quick google search came up with, " the start of the 2014 season, NFL surveys revealed that the league was approximately 68% African-American[37] and about 28% white, with the remaining 4% comprising Asian/Pacific Islander, non-white Hispanics, and those preferring a Mixed Race category.[38]"

13% of the population and making up 68% of the NFL is quite a bit. I don't really watch sports, but this thread is pretty stupid. Why focus so much on hating and belittling others when you could be improving yourself?

It's even worse if you're just going to spew vitriol without bothering to get information through your own research(reliable statistical research) or personal experiences and just repeat whatever you see on Jow Forums or Jow Forums

Bro I used to watch that shit all the time and it was 80% nigger at least. Assuming we count everyone as either white or black. You've got kickers, punters, QBs, OL which is likely to be 100% white but everyone else is like full coon bro. Are you trolling me?

You can be fat and malnourished though. Fats tend to eat a lot, they don't tend to eat well.

Be cool man I think we're just chatting. Can't even have a convo on here anymore without some autist trying to divine your entire personal life from a few short posts.

And I agree that they're unhealthier, and I repeat that I doubt that's the difference. The tallest in Europe, the Dinarics are a bunch of unhealthy poorfags.

>NFL and NBA
is that all you've got for why blacks are more athletic because literally everything else imaginable is dominated by whites

>Why focus so much on hating and belittling others when you could be improving yourself?

Attached: wdytwa.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Yeah but NFL and NBA are really the only sport that matters besides hockey which is run by whites because we're snowniggers

Why do you think they're shorter then? And do you not think being malnourished doesn't contribute to shorter stature?

And real football, you know, the biggest sport on the planet

Cause of genetics.

Listen here, eurotrash, soccer is a faggot sport. NFL players might take a break every 15 seconds but at least they don't fall on the floor so Daddy Referee will reward them

Why do African Americans have so many genetic outliers then?

Sports in general are faggot shit, my dude

What do you mean outliers?

Such an over-representation in professional sports despite only being 13% of the population and statistically the same height as whites.

You're a faggot constantly, my dude.

hey pal i don't even have that much acne, but you are right about the short part :(

>women and society sees us as dirty, creepy
Because you literally are. Like LITERALLY.

he honestly looks like a boomer from left 4 dead

Cause they're lankier. Also, it depends what sport. Anything with tons of endurance or core strength is generally not in their favor.

A faggot calling me a faggot, hurts bad
Sports are still for brainlet queers though

>tons of endurance
>not in their favour
What about distance running? It's dominated by blacks

Didn't mean to trigger you fren, I'm sure you've got a big brain and a big IQ to go with it.

What distance running?

Marathons, user. What are you thinking?

Marathons are dominated by euros, though.

>WR held by Africans
Ok

WR at what?

False premise. Just a deluded white racist trying to flatter himself with archetypes he keeps in his head.